Facebook Status

I don't get it I'm 6 days from starting AF, no signs that she's coming(the usual breakouts, cramps, etc), I'm producing breast milk and I get a :bfn:? Maybe it was too early to test and my urine was too diluted. Just don't understand, I've never produced breast milk before ](*,). My breasts are noticeably bigger, my bras are a bit tighter, and they're sore. :wacko::wacko: Please let this be it!

God, please let this be my time. Sometime I don't know how much longer I can keep trying. Putting my heart and soul into something that may never happen. When my DS asks for a baby brother my heart breaks for him. I want this so bad. My arms ache to hold my second child but this body isn't cooperating.

why is everyone around me getting pregnant but not me???!!! sometimes even ppl that didnt want to get preggo it's so annoying

Don't know how much longer i can keep waiting for :( 33months is almost 3 years and it hurts so much! Hopefully now we are married it will be my time. :shrug:

I have been trying for almost 2 years for our first and nothings happening. So frustrated with my body and the world!

why does everyone let me down, have I done something wrong or maybe I'm just a bad person...

Is so god damn sick of seeing women fall pregnant who are on drugs and can't look after their kids properly. Who drink/smoke/do drugs during pregnancy and just keep popping out child after child after child just for money from the government to support their bad habits. What about us women who genuinely WANT a family? What about us women who can give a proper home and care for our children? What about us? What about the women who spend lots of money on medication to be able to have a family and don't succeed? There are so many women out there who have no idea how lucky they actually are and yet they don't give a rats ass about their kids. It really pisses me off!

I hope I'm pregnant this cycle. It would be wonderful to have a baby born the same month we got married. However, I'm probably not :cry:. I HATE the way infertility makes me feel. :cry:

Currently "baking!"

Hubby and I combined baby+making = baking. :-D

I would say...stop saying I should stop at 2 children because I am going to have my 3rd whether you like it or not!

I'm absolutely heartbroken cos I'm not pregnant AGAIN and I feel so upset, I can't stop crying, I don't want to talk to anyone apart from my husband. Life feels so unfair and I don't understand why I'm having to go through this. However I am very very lucky to have such an amazing husband, so I do thank God for him!

airotciv - hubbys are great to talk to about TTC even though they may not understand how indepth we get on the forums they are good listeners and always make you feel better don't they? hope you're feeling better xx

my FB would be - roll on 11 days time, it's testing day but like will hold on that long. Oh and by the way when I do get a BFP and people ask if we were trying I'm not gonna lie like I originally was instead I'm fully prepared to tell me nearest and dearest how hard it's been!

Armywife, have you tested recently?

Got what I think is a possible BFP today....But, I dont know if I can trust the IC or not :wacko:....I have gotten my hopes up previous months only to have AF crash the party....Please god let this finally be it and make this a sticky bean!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->