Facebook Status

When are we going to have a baby? The wonderful question everyone asks the second after congratulating us on our wedding.. after nearly 3 years ttc i admit i want to shout in your face about infertility

wannabeprego - hope you just have a bad batch of IC's and that you still are pregnant, keeping my fingers crossed.

fb status of today would be: I've been asked by work to do a presentation which has really made me assess whether or not I want to stay working in IT - concluded decision = time to get a job I'm actually comfortable with. I'm sick and tired of feeling out of my comfort zone - I don't care if I'm not pushed in a job role I just want easy not challenging (even if it means taking a pay cut)!!!!!!!!!

hell does anyone know of any jobs available in the north west of the uk??

Thank you mom for telling me I'm still not pregnant. Haha...I get it!

Would be Facebook status for the day:

To all my FB friends- I really don't want to read about your pregnancy/babies today. If you post anything related to these topics I will hide you. You have been warned!

CD 78. Anytime my period wants to show up I'll welcome you with open arms.

My FB status that I'm dying to post right now:

I'm sorry you are in pain or are uncomfortable. You're only a few days away from meeting your baby. I would give anything in this world to feel like you do at this moment. Anything - I don't care how much pain I'd be in. I'd be this uncomfortable too if I didn't lose my baby 6 months ago.

Would be Facebook status for the day:

To all my FB friends- I really don't want to read about your pregnancy/babies today. If you post anything related to these topics I will hide you. You have been warned!

I just hid someone because she was talking about her ultrasound that she had today. I so don't want to read all of that!

LOL..... Now I am cracking up laughing at these crazy pictures.....:haha: I am friggen emotionally unstable i swear.....:wacko:

:haha::haha::haha: Welll, you made yourself laugh and me!! Thanks for that, although it was unintended.

Oh :finger: those flimsy test sticks! They look like a pain in the ass to read..just toss (if they're not too expensive) and pick up some different ones then test closer to AF. You've still got time to get a :bfp:!

LOL..... Now I am cracking up laughing at these crazy pictures.....:haha: I am friggen emotionally unstable i swear.....:wacko:

:haha::haha::haha: Welll, you made yourself laugh and me!! Thanks for that, although it was unintended.

Oh :finger: those flimsy test sticks! They look like a pain in the ass to read..just toss (if they're not too expensive) and pick up some different ones then test closer to AF. You've still got time to get a :bfp:!

LOL....:haha: I'm glad I could make you laugh hun...:winkwink:

The cheapy IC's were a pack of 100 for like 14 bucks off of Amazon. I have another set of cheapys I can use that are a little bit better...But only one more FRER left...so I am saving the FRER for when AF is definatly late...The cheapy IC's are just to satisfy my POAS addiction until I can use the more expensive test. I got the 2WW testing down to a science now..:blush:.

Come on and get over :witch:. Then it's time to wait some more :laundry::dishes::iron: till :sex::sex::sex:, wait some more :shower: and then wait for :witch:.

I hope to hell the :spermy::spermy: can go in the right direction and meet my egg!!! So I don't have to keep on going thru the same cycle over and over, month after month :wacko::wacko:. I want my :baby: already.

LOL....:haha: I'm glad I could make you laugh hun...:winkwink:

The cheapy IC's were a pack of 100 for like 14 bucks off of Amazon. I have another set of cheapys I can use that are a little bit better...But only one more FRER left...so I am saving the FRER for when AF is definatly late...The cheapy IC's are just to satisfy my POAS addiction until I can use the more expensive test. I got the 2WW testing down to a science now..:blush:.

Oh my! I'd go mad testing all the time like that..I used to :test: a lot, then just said :finger: after a while. Even if my period is late, I know the :witch: is going to eventually show.

My status: After the last couple days, it's looking like we might have to change the wedding date. After all that TTC that didn't work, it seems WTT might get us PG! Haha. Can't believe I O'd a week early! Looks like I'll be testing in a couple weeks!

If one more persons response to the question "How long have y'all been trying to have a baby?" is "Oh just one month!" I shall scream. My fault for asking I suppose...

You don't low how hard it is to sit there and half smile through your "where are the grandkids" questions. Infact next time it happens and you wonder why I've gone to bed so frigging early on a Saturday night maybe it's because after 14 months of trying your daughter in law and son occassionally think that they might not even be able to give you what they so desperately want. So sorry for being jealous cause you look really happy around other peoples kids but if it's any comfort Ive been shedding a few tears tonight.

"Are my possible evaps, possible positives?!?!?!?!!?

Oh damn the 4 day wait!!!!!!!!!!"

After 79 days my period finally showed!!! I could do without the super painful cramps but I'd rather have them than not have my period!

You know what I hate almost as much as the ultrasound or bump pics? Those damn new little family portraits :cry:. They're all dressed up, in a natural outdoor setting, showing off their 3 month old, and oozing happiness with their little family. Makes me :sick:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->