Facebook Status

FB Status today would be: The pain I feel trying to smile and be happy and excited that my youngest sister is pregnant (by accident, of course) is torture. It's so hard to see her every few days and see she is getting bigger, rounder and knowing that she has a baby in her belly and I don't... :(

I feel like a horrible person for even thinking these things.

It seems like you've been pregnant forever so there's silly old me thinking it would be an uber dark line - oops! still a line is a line and I'd give my right arm to see the same thing when I pee tomorrow :)

Thanks, I am not late for AF just yet so I think that is why my second line is still light pink. I am going to retest on Saturday to make sure my lines are getting darker when AF is for sure late...

Good luck with your testing tomorrow....I hope you get a nice dark BFP!! :dust::dust:

Congratulations to all the newly pregnant mamas! :hugs:

Please let this cycle be the cycle I get pregnant.

Can't wait to stop being a pin cushion! 5 blood draws in two weeks is a little much even though I know it is worth it.

Well clomid I give you 9 out of 10. You shortened my ovulation from cd40+ to cd22 which then in turn brought on AF much earlier (she got me today)...but I'm knocking a point off cause I didn't get a BFP. You've got 2 more chances to get full marks - you better had do that!

ohhh I would love to state on my FB: "I am sorry I unfriended you, because I really like you, but I cannot stand your updated statuses about how amazing it feels being pregnant and how she 'just keeps kicking'. I will friend you back once I get pregnant" :shhh:

ohhh I would love to state on my FB: "I am sorry I unfriended you, because I really like you, but I cannot stand your updated statuses about how amazing it feels being pregnant and how she 'just keeps kicking'. I will friend you back once I get pregnant" :shhh:

I do that too! Don't feel bad.

Oops, slept in and didn't start temping again this morning :shrug:. Don't feel like wasting money on OPks each month, so back to temping it is. Maybe this time it will do me some good.

Took my Ovulation test today, the second line was slightly there. I just wish my hubby was up!

Well clomid I give you 9 out of 10. You shortened my ovulation from cd40+ to cd22 which then in turn brought on AF much earlier (she got me today)...but I'm knocking a point off cause I didn't get a BFP. You've got 2 more chances to get full marks - you better had do that!

Sorry the :witch: got you too today hun....:hugs::hugs:

I hope you have better luck for the next cycle....:dust: :dust:

Dammed :witch: got me today....I should of known better than to actually believe my tests, Did I really honestly think that after almost 2 years of TTC that it would just happen naturally for my DH and me...I just feel like such a fool for even letting myself get my hopes up this month.... I should know better after all of this time... :cry:

So now I have to dish out the big bucks $$$ to pay for all of the pre IUI testing this month...ugghhh..sucks.Hopefully our health insurance will cover some of the testing so it is more affordable.. I am not thrilled about getting poked and probed like a science experiment, but I am reminding myself that it will be all worth it in the end to get answers and to have an oppurtunity to hopefully do IUI if all of our tests go alright....hopefull DH's SA is going to result in a high enough sperm count so we can do IUI, and my HSG reveals that my tubes are clear and not blocked.....I think my worst fear is trying to figure out how I would mentally be able to handle bad fertility test results, If the news is bad how the hell am I going to not be crushed...Please god let the tests have good results.... This is my last hope and the only thing keeping me from going off the deep end and going into a deep depression, It is the hope that I have an alternative with IUI to finally get pregnant....

Bath then bed, and maybe I have a better day tomorrow when I'm not feeling so sick that the only thing I can stomach is fruit & maybe not so fat that a pair of trousers actually fit me other than my pj's & maybe not so tired that I could sleep for a week & maybe not need the toilet every 5 minutes because I have drunk about 500 cups of tea & maybe this indigestion will have gone away & maybe seeing as though AF was due yesterday she either would have come or I would of gotten a BFP. Yeah Maybe.

I do that too! Don't feel bad.

I have been avoiding one of my girlfriends for a few months now and I haven't been answering when she calls because she doesnt understand how hard it is dealing with infertility, and she just can't relate, plus she always has so much drama going on..I honestly cant deal with her right now, I just dont have the energy to do so anymore.... When things get better for me and I am pregnant than I will probably start communicating with her again...

As far as facebook, I dont go it so much these days, and when people get too obnoxious with the baby, pregnancy stuff, I just block them on my home page so I dont have to see the shit day after day...It just gets to dam depressing....:cry:

So i feel your pain girls..I really do....:hugs::hugs:

I would like to tell fb and family, yes I know I am 28, stop asking when I am going to get busy and make a baby! (IF they only knew) And STOP asking me every time I talk you "so are you pregnant yet? (that does not have the be the first sentence out of your mouth)

And PLEASE stop saying "well I wonder what is wrong"

And you should know that.....

While smiling sweetly and speaking about god and plans and praying and patience and my time will come, I am really thinking.....:finger:..... thats right.......:finger:.....I need a :drunk:

Dang that felt good. Thank you to whomever started this thread!

Dammed :witch: got me today....I should of known better than to actually believe my tests, Did I really honestly think that after almost 2 years of TTC that it would just happen naturally for my DH and me...I just feel like such a fool for even letting myself get my hopes up this month.... I should know better after all of this time... :cry:

So now I have to dish out the big bucks $$$ to pay for all of the pre IUI testing this month...ugghhh..sucks.Hopefully our health insurance will cover some of the testing so it is more affordable.. I am not thrilled about getting poked and probed like a science experiment, but I am reminding myself that it will be all worth it in the end to get answers and to have an oppurtunity to hopefully do IUI if all of our tests go alright....hopefull DH's SA is going to result in a high enough sperm count so we can do IUI, and my HSG reveals that my tubes are clear and not blocked.....I think my worst fear is trying to figure out how I would mentally be able to handle bad fertility test results, If the news is bad how the hell am I going to not be crushed...Please god let the tests have good results.... This is my last hope and the only thing keeping me from going off the deep end and going into a deep depression, It is the hope that I have an alternative with IUI to finally get pregnant....

Is there anyway for the doctor to check if it was a chemical? I'm just so confused about the false positive :shrug:.

Wish I could make it better!

On a brighter note, Halloween is nearing. We can stuff ourself with candy, watch scary movies, look smashing wearing sexy little Halloween costumes (those are fun when it comes time for :sex:), and attend parties where we're able to :drunk: at.

Is there anyway for the doctor to check if it was a chemical? I'm just so confused about the false positive :shrug:.

On a brighter note, Halloween is nearing. We can stuff ourself with candy, watch scary movies, look smashing wearing sexy little Halloween costumes (those are fun when it comes time for :sex:), and attend parties where we're able to :drunk: at.

Thanks for the suggestion hun..... I will be sure to ask my DR about it...:thumbup:

I am looking forward to Halloween this year. Me and DH are going to be vampires this year. I did get a cute & sexy vampire outfit...:winkwink: My DH and I find a night club that is having a Halloween costume party and go out. Last year we dressed up as hippies and went out and had a blast. It was alot of fun!!!:thumbup: We made pretty funny hippies and got alot of compliments on our costumes...LOL:haha:

Thanks for the suggestion hun..... I will be sure to ask my DR about it...:thumbup:

I am looking forward to Halloween this year. Me and DH are going to be vampires this year. I did get a cute & sexy vampire outfit...:winkwink: My DH and I find a night club that is having a Halloween costume party and go out. Last year we dressed up as hippies and went out and had a blast. It was alot of fun!!!:thumbup: We made pretty funny hippies and got alot of compliments on our costumes...LOL:haha:

Aww, couples costumes! The best set I've seen so far is Peter and Lois from Family Guy. I bet it's fun to dress up together; we have yet to do that.

I find Halloween bashes held at night clubs to be better than parties held at a friend's home. You get to see sooo many neat costumes.

Although I'd rather be pregnant, at least I'm not stuck wearing a pumpkin costume for Halloween (that's all that would fit)..that wouldn't be very sexy!

Aww, couples costumes! The best set I've seen so far is Peter and Lois from Family Guy. I bet it's fun to dress up together; we have yet to do that.

I find Halloween bashes held at night clubs to be better than parties held at a friend's home. You get to see sooo many neat costumes.

Although I'd rather be pregnant, at least I'm not stuck wearing a pumpkin costume for Halloween (that's all that would fit)..that wouldn't be very sexy!

I made my costume this year I am going to be a shower poof. I sewed big loops of tulle onto a tank top and looped a nylon rope piece out of the neck. :haha:

Maybe I will make the hubs be a bottle of shower gel.

I made my costume this year I am going to be a shower poof. I sewed big loops of tulle onto a tank top and looped a nylon rope piece out of the neck. :haha:

Maybe I will make the hubs be a bottle of shower gel.

LOL, that sounds very cute and creative....:haha::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->