Facebook Status

You don't low how hard it is to sit there and half smile through your "where are the grandkids" questions. Infact next time it happens and you wonder why I've gone to bed so frigging early on a Saturday night maybe it's because after 14 months of trying your daughter in law and son occassionally think that they might not even be able to give you what they so desperately want. So sorry for being jealous cause you look really happy around other peoples kids but if it's any comfort Ive been shedding a few tears tonight.

:hugs::hugs:

You don't low how hard it is to sit there and half smile through your "where are the grandkids" questions. Infact next time it happens and you wonder why I've gone to bed so frigging early on a Saturday night maybe it's because after 14 months of trying your daughter in law and son occassionally think that they might not even be able to give you what they so desperately want. So sorry for being jealous cause you look really happy around other peoples kids but if it's any comfort Ive been shedding a few tears tonight.

I've been married for 4 years and every family function I get told by every women there "When are you going to have a baby?". I just smile. I don't want to be mean but if people only knew how hard it is to watch everyone around you get pregnant like its no big deal and then treat you like your not part of some club. I swear my cousin who is like a sister had her first child in July and not only did she steal my baby name (After my grandmother) she had the nerve to say "You don't know until you have kids". I wanted to die. Pure and simple. So please know there are people out there who are going through what your going through, who have those same thoughts, and have to put up with the same crap! Your not alone!!!

I've been married for 4 years and every family function I get told by every women there "When are you going to have a baby?". I just smile. I don't want to be mean but if people only knew how hard it is to watch everyone around you get pregnant like its no big deal and then treat you like your not part of some club. I swear my cousin who is like a sister had her first child in July and not only did she steal my baby name (After my grandmother) she had the nerve to say "You don't know until you have kids". I wanted to die. Pure and simple. So please know there are people out there who are going through what your going through, who have those same thoughts, and have to put up with the same crap! Your not alone!!!

Thanks tnk it's incredibly pressurising when people ask that- surely they've all heard the word infertility right? I know its selfish of me but I wont attend any christenings any time soon- they would just crush me. I don't know what more we can do...give our bodies up to medical science? Start telling everyone we've been struggling? Stop trying? Im just so bummed out.

Wow this thread really opened my eyes...if it turns out I am pregnant I won't be posting much about it on my Facebook.

But I know where you are are coming from. I grew up in a small town and my grad class was only 40 or so people...15 of them now have kids...one even has twins. And now other people who weren't even in my class are having babies! My biggest fear is not being able to bare children...its a dream of mine and I don't know when my time will come. Unfortunately this month was kind of an accident on my part...but you forget about the others who struggle or want kids but can't have them right now and you think you got pregnant after one night you messed you your birth control. I feel for you ladies, I understand how you feel about everyone around you having babies and you not being able to have them (I am in a slightly different situation than most of you, I haven't been trying because it would have been irresponsible for me with still going to school and now living with my parents). It made me so mad and sad...so sad I would actually cry and go into depressions for weeks at a time because I felt like I would never have a baby.

Baby dust for all of you!! :dust::dust::dust: :hugs: If I find out I am pregnant I will send all my pregnancy vibes to you all in hopes you get your BFP as well!! :)

At work the other day I felt sick. I know im nor pregnant as only on CD5. anyway....I idn't want to tel anyone I elt poorly as I knew they would ask if I was pregnant!!!!! Grrrr. In the end I did say something because I felt so sick and 3 people asked if I was pregnant!! and infront of a whole staff room full of people! I went out for some fresh air and just cried. How can people ask such silly questions when they don't know the circustances x

I would update:

Sat in the cemetery beside my babies grave sobbing. Hoping, begging and praying that I am pregnant again - 5dpo, so many days left to test - dont know if I can cope :cry:

Thanks tnk it's incredibly pressurising when people ask that- surely they've all heard the word infertility right? I know its selfish of me but I wont attend any christenings any time soon- they would just crush me. I don't know what more we can do...give our bodies up to medical science? Start telling everyone we've been struggling? Stop trying? Im just so bummed out.

Oh no, Tanz..Don't feel bad about skipping out on christenings/1st birthdays etc. I quit baby showers in 09, my niece and nephew was my last christening, then my other niece was my last 1st birthday party. You gotta protect your feelings and sanity. Just can't be happy for every baby, pregnant woman etc. I don't have enough happiness!! :haha:

Just keep on trying! We don't have too many other options, and shouldn't give up what we want.

20 months this month :cry:, creeping up on our 2 year mark. :cry:

It would make my year, no life, if we could conceive this month. Halloween is when I met my husband. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

I hope you get a halloween positive Armywife84 - it would be a lovely time of year too cause that'll mean you get to announce it to the whole world (going off the 3 month waiting) in the new year or if not crimbo!

new fb message for me: I don't think I can go through many new emotions to describe the heartache of seeing the whiteness instead of a pink line. If anyone knows when\if it'll be my turn then please please let me know cause I'm losing hope and I'm going on blind faith which there isn't that much left in me.

CD1! I feel like dieing ... how much longer do we have to wait? is 3 years 9 months not long enough?

To my SIL: stop telling me that your husband already wants a second child and your plans about it. You know better than anybody else that i have been waiting for my baby for almost 4.5 years. It hurts me so bad!!

please let this be it!!!! CD 34 and 10 DPO... please please please let my temp dip yesterday be implantation! please

Holy SH*T!!!! I retested and there is a second line and it is pink!!!!!!!! WOW, just WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in total and complete shock!!!!

wannabeprego - post a pic, post a pic!!

Here is my latest test and there are more in my testing hread on page 15 as well..

here's a pic....

click the white bar on the top of the picture to make the test bigger nd easier to see..
https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC04084.jpg

click the white bar on the top of the picture to make the test bigger nd easier to see..

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC04065.jpg

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/DSC04042.jpg

and here's a link to my testing thread...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...12-new-midstream-test-pg-15-10-04-bfp-15.html

It seems like you've been pregnant forever so there's silly old me thinking it would be an uber dark line - oops! still a line is a line and I'd give my right arm to see the same thing when I pee tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->