Facebook Status

well it looks like im out for this month.. took and test this morning and got a :bfn: :cry:
when is it going to be my turn?

Getting my DH to have :sex: at a reasonable time (not close to when the day is over) is such a pain the ass. Seriously, we already have crap sperm to work with..I don't need you bitching about scheduled sex. We can't conceive a flipping baby without having to do it at the right time!!! Even then it's not guaranteed :hissy:!

Think positive, think positive...Oh who am I kidding. Totally hating fertile couples today. No wait, I hate them everyday. :growlmad:

I'm such a day dreamer it's unbelievable. Just been lead in bed thinking about the holiday to the USA next month, hoping that when we travel there'll be 3 of us. Then I was thinking about how to break the news to my family, the best thought was handing them a souvenir after the trip, on the back it it says "To Sis and her boyf, hope you enjoy this, Love Tan, James and baby, xxxx"

Oh I'm a dreamer,dreamer dreamer dreamer!!!

After just logging onto "Fertile Book", I find yet another pregnancy announcement, but it's those "notes". It went a little something like this...

"Dear FB friends,
As you may have noticed there is something in the air around me.Yes, that's right we're having a baby! I couldn't believe it either! (well that's what happens when you're fertile and have unprotected sex, duh.) Not sure of my due date, but will be going to the doctor blah, blah, blah. "

Who does that? Completely ridiculous. A status would be just fine, not a freaking article!!

Mind you this is a couple who already has 2 other children, one small income, no education, and I'm sure they're receiving some sort of government handout. Pisses me off that people like that can pop out babies like some sort of vending machine!!

Oh Armywife84 - I don't know how people like that can sleep at night, it really does boggle my head!

How dare she be so ignorant and make out like she "followed the instructions on the box" type attitude. You should reply and give her a condescending speech about that little word she obviously doesn't know exists - infertility and how the most fertile couples can spend years trying. Silly moo!

I wish Fertile Book was a money back guarantee ;)

Oh gosh Tanz, don't even get me started on how socially acceptable it is to have babies and get on welfare or receive any other government handout (food stamps, WIC). :growlmad: I know the economy is still crap, but if you're jobless and can't afford a child (or two) on one meager income, then it makes sense to prevent a pregnancy.

I thought about adding a snarky remark about asking if she's gotten a job, but then I didn't want to look like a jealous cow.

What I don't understand that women are encouraged to be at a healthy weight to increase their chances of conceiving (complete and utter bullshit), and this cow is very overweight!

Where are you going on your holiday in the US?

Armywife84 - it's an endless topic really it is and I know there may be some genuine people out there who need the goverment handouts but generally people take the mick. They're clamping down on that in the UK and there'll be all these new reviews to find out if people actually deserve the money they've been handed out. I hate seeing the stuff they come out with on TV "I can't get a job, I've tried and no one will hire me" - if thats the case then get your arse down to macdonalds pronto or go and do volunteer work as a starting point and just go do something! grr, it's not fair at all. I know for a fact if I tried pulling a stunt like that I'd probably be thrown in jail by now, done for fraud!

You should ask about the job thing, it'll open her eyes to the fact people wonder if she's still a lazy arse or actually doing something with her life.

Yeah I don't get the overweight issues and fertility either, sometimes it's as if the fatter you are the more fertile you become...but I daren't try that theory.

I'm off to Florida for 9 days, I hope the weather will be ok when we go (23rd Nov). I have a little weather gauge on my laptop and currently there's all these flood alerts and warnings springing up on it but I'm not too worried when we go. I've heard the rainy season is Sep\Oct and Nov is relatively calm, yay :)

Have you been to florida before?

new FB message for today would be: last day of round 2 tomorrow, please work your magic this cycle, I'd love to go abroad with a sticky bean.

Taking advantage of the system..they need to come down on them here, but won't any time soon due to the economy.

The funny thing is the people congratulating her are some of her former co-workers. They know she's yet to find another job. Been unemployed for 2 years, and quit when she was knocked up with her second child. Just plain ignorant.

Oh no, I won't test that theory either. I'm very happy being trim and healthy. Will most likely pack on the pounds everywhere when I do get pregnant. I highly doubt I'll be one of those lucky ones of where it's just belly.

Mmm you'll be traveling with the rest of America, our Thanksgiving is the 24th. Do be safe, and hopefully it will be a quick travel. I have been to FL in the summer, very humid. In the winter, I hear it's supposed to be quite comfortable weather. What part are you visiting?

@Tanzibar, I hope you have a wonderful trip. :flower: Florida is gorgeous this time of year. I have been to Orlando and went to Universal Studios and Disney world. It was alot of fun, my favorite was Universal Studios out of everything though. I have also been to Tampa Florida as well.

My FB status:

I'm sorry you aren't sleeping well, or want to sleep on your stomach, or are sick of the morning sickness, or are uncomfortable. I would give ANYTHING in the world to feel like that right now. Oh, and the fact that you wish you WEREN'T pregnant right now?! Seriously, stop. freaking. complaing!!

I wish it was tomorrow morning already so that I can take my temperature, i'm really gutted it dropped this morning after looking so promising, maybe it was because I didn't sleep much last night, maybe it wasn't an accurate reading? :cry:

Can finally see light at the end of a very long (and sometimes very lonely) tunnel!

Armywife84 - I love you new avatar, made me laugh out loud, literally!

I'm going to orlando and we'll be hiring a car (a bit nervous about driving on the opposite side of the road but I'm sure we'll be right). :)

do you have any holidays lined up? I hope we get to celebrate thanks giving, maybe I should see about booking a table at a restuarant or something :S

new FB message. come on positive OPK, I hope to see you over the next 2 weeks, do me proud!

Tanz- Isn't it darling? Did you check out the one I have on my profile? They're just too funny!

Oooh, Orlando is fun with Disney World and that new Harry Potter theme park they have in Universal Studios. Absolutely love Harry Potter movies and books. There's a lot of shopping as well.

No worries about driving on the opposite side of the road, traffic isn't bad down there. I'm sure the police will be lenient on out-of-towners.

I'm sure they're will be a few restaurants serving Thanksgiving dinners.

Me and DH are traveling to Chicago around Thanksgiving to visit family. And secretly shop at Topshop, that just opened! Also, to look at a few pieces from Ikea. I'm dying to go on a real holiday..always wanted to visit Australia. Maybe pet a kangaroo :haha:. I wouldn't mind visiting the UK either.

What are you going to be for Halloween?

FB status (So sorry they've been a bit bitter lately): I don't care if you're having a girl, boy, alien, whatever is in there. So can it about your growing family!! :growlmad:

I grew up an hour away from Orlando. Its a cool city. When we went home this past Feb, we went to Disney for three days and enjoyed it. Have fun drinking around the world at epcot. The french restaurant there is amazing and actually decently priced.

Are you staying at a disney resort? If not, and you have to drive and park there, park at down town disney and hop a bus to the park you want to go to. Its free to park in down town and its like 15$ to park at the theme parks.

I am hoping to see Harry Potter world one day but it was too crowded last year and their military discount wasn't as good.

My status today would read: please little bean, hang on and get comfy and please let the blood stop today :( mammy and daddy are so worried x

"You probably thought it would never happen - but after 13yrs together and 4yrs of marriage we are TTC woohoo!!!! Lol"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->