Facebook Status

Status would be- "When's it gonna be my turn for a sticky bean? Anyone who's preggers can bugger off especially if you are younger than me and having your 5th. I wanted 2 by the time I was 30 and I have none so don't dare say to me it'll be my turn next when it should have been my turn years ago! Grrr"

Just how I feel today as I'm 30 in 2 days and everyone around me is preggers or has already completed their family. Me and hubby have been together over 10 years too so I have seen people get together, married and have their full family in that time and I just want my sticky bean now. Trying not to get obsessed this time as MC really tore me up 18 months ago and drove myself crazy with trying so trying to be relaxed now but just sick of not being able to share my own happy news for a change :cry:

New FB message: Not loving the new BnB layout, but as so many women on here have made lots of friends they will only stay out of loyalty to them not the site. I don't like the fact the front page is full of pics of pregnant women, how insensitive can you get? I understand the need to show cots and stuff but after 14 months TTC and getting nowhere you've just added a whole more pressure onto me. I don't want to be part of a website called "MOMtastic babyandbump" you shouldn't put the emphasis onto us LTTC women :(

Well said Tanz!

What is this FB? Why in the world did they need to change the layout? Those "Family friendly" and "Talk to your child's doctor" aren't very LTTC user friendly. I don't want to log on and see that garbage!

FB Status: Off day from :sex:, then once more tomorrow. After that I get to spend the next 2 weeks shopping and relaxing at my mother's home. If I don't get my :bfp:, then at least I get to drink and eat sushi with my friends :happydance:. Infertility, you won't be ruining this month. :thumbup:

Just seen your profile pic ArmyWife - very funny indeed. Hope you've done enough sex to catch that freeking egg. It's like a horrible game of cat and mouse isn't it, you know where the mouse will be but for some reason it's smart enough to evade capture!grrr

I'm determined this cycle, infertility you shall also be absent this cycle as I welcome a bfp in 29 days (not that I'm counting)

Fb message of today: Why oh why are depots for big delivery companies in the middle of nowhere? I finished work today at 3.45 and what should have taken no longer than 40 minutes max took me over an hour cause the depot was so well hidden. I even had to drive the car down a footpath!!!

My fb status for today: In a few days I will start POAS every day! Why does that excite me?

Todays status woud be: How dare you tell me i will have one of my own one day so stop treating my neice like my own!, I was only holding her!! I only see her once every two weeks!! That from my own grandma who knows full well that we need IVF!!!

CassieC - I've started doing it already and I'm only cd8 - hehe.

xMissxZoiex - sorry to hear you've had a pants experience. Hope you're ok. xx

I had my vaginal ultrasound this morning, and it wasnt to bad. They used the wand with the condom on it, or as many like to call it the dildo cam. :blush: The good news is that my uterus and everything looks normal. :thumbup: The Dr did see a small fibroid on my ovary but she said it was nothing to worry about or to be concenred over. I guess it is normal. So I am relived it is over with and that everything looks good. The only thing that sucked was that I got lost on my way home, since my GPS system went ape shit on my drive home and my DR's office is about 50 minutes away from my home. I had printed directions from mapquest just in case but they confused me and I got lost. I asked for directions like 3 times and was driving the wrong direction a couple of times as well. One lady said I needed to find Black Horse pike rd, but it was really called White Horse Pike Rd...LOL, luckily I assumed she just got the name wrong and got on the right road even though I was driving the wrong direction on it at first...LOL...:haha:

I am going to check with the DR's office to see if they have the results of my blood work yet that I did last Friday, and this Coming Friday is the last testing I will need to do, my HSG dye test and a second SA for DH...So keep your fingers crossed for me girls that everything turns out good with those tests for Friday as well. Hopefully DH's SA is going to give us high enough :spermy: numbers so we can move forward with the IUI soon!!

My status today would be: I feel broken :( I don't want to accept the m/c and want my happy bubble back :(

My status today would be: I feel broken :( I don't want to accept the m/c and want my happy bubble back :(

Awww, hun...I am so very sorry for your loss.....:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hugs-1.jpg

Tanz- It's such a game of probability..You would think since I do it every other day starting Day 11-Day 17, my chances would be higher in conceiving this month. All I know is I'm sick of losing! Wouldn't it be nice if we all conceived before the year is over?? Wishful thinking!

Wannabeprego- So glad you're moving forward in your journey! It's much better than being stuck in this rut!

FB status: I'd like to know when it became socially acceptable to get pregnant from a one night stand and be a single mother? No stable relationship, husband, fiance, etc. :shrug: Call me crazy, but I think it would make more sense to wait till you have a man who loves you and puts a ring on your finger. That way you're assured it's the proper time to add a child to the mix.

wannabeprego - glad to hear your uterus looks normal :D least it's a worry off your mind :)

The same sort of experience happened with me today driving wise. I had to program into the sat nav the directions of this delivery depot and it just didn't find it, and I missed all sorts of turnings. Then I lost my bearings on my way back I was well hacked off. I started early today at work so I could have got the parcel and been back for no later than 4.10pm but it was nearly 5 and had to drive through all that traffic, grrrrrr!

Ooo yeah you should ring the docs about your results, hope they are good :D I wish I could have had my hycosy, because of the blood blister (possible endometrium- I dunno??) they said it would be too much discomfort to do the dye - so the way I see it is that my tubes could still be problematic cause they haven't ruled it out.

new FB message: my downstairs is really tickling me, it tickled yesterday and it tickles now, mainly on my left hand side but I hope it's a good sign for an early ov and even earlier BFP :D

Armywife84 - Yes it's a horrible game really, surely nature didn't intend for women to struggle conceiving? it's a full circle thinking about it: we want to get pregnant but struggle, doc says not to stress but the more it doesn't happen the more stress incurs, therefore no BFP cause of the stress...I could go on and on with that one!

wannabeprego - glad to hear your uterus looks normal :D least it's a worry off your mind :)

The same sort of experience happened with me today driving wise. I had to program into the sat nav the directions of this delivery depot and it just didn't find it, and I missed all sorts of turnings. Then I lost my bearings on my way back I was well hacked off. I started early today at work so I could have got the parcel and been back for no later than 4.10pm but it was nearly 5 and had to drive through all that traffic, grrrrrr!

Ooo yeah you should ring the docs about your results, hope they are good :D I wish I could have had my hycosy, because of the blood blister (possible endometrium- I dunno??) they said it would be too much discomfort to do the dye - so the way I see it is that my tubes could still be problematic cause they haven't ruled it out.

new FB message: my downstairs is really tickling me, it tickled yesterday and it tickles now, mainly on my left hand side but I hope it's a good sign for an early ov and even earlier BFP :D

Armywife84 - Yes it's a horrible game really, surely nature didn't intend for women to struggle conceiving? it's a full circle thinking about it: we want to get pregnant but struggle, doc says not to stress but the more it doesn't happen the more stress incurs, therefore no BFP cause of the stress...I could go on and on with that one!

I wish my downstairs was tickling me! Since we have been :sex:for conceiving purposes it takes a lot for me to get "tickled". I think its just because I am a bit preoccupied during BD. I think that I think too much:dohh:

Does anyone else do this?

Yeah I do Cassie, my mind goes into "Remember this experience detail for detail because this could be THE time for you and you want to recall every single second when you see that BFP in 2 weeks" mode!

Tanz- Ah yes, I recalled a friend of mine who's gyno said the number 1 inhibitor of women not being able to conceive is stress. I just rolled my eyes at that garbage. If that was the case, then how come I see these uneasy, stressed people with a family that rivals the "Duggars"?? The Duggars are that family who have 19 kids and counting television show. Apparently the mother had so many miscarriages after coming off of birth control, she decided she was going to put it in God's hands of how many children she should have, and then miraculously she's this fertile myrtle!! Absolutely ridiculous!

FB Status: Have tonight on here, then I'm taking time off of BNB for my mini vacation/holiday starting tomorrow. No symptom spotting, counting days, testing. Just relaxing with friends and family. Doing some shopping, maybe a bit of drinking, and visiting the pumpkin patch! Be back the 30th. Hoping that we all get our :bfp:s very soon!

Please let this month be the month I get my BFP, this is taking too long!

I finally got the DR's office to call me back with my FSH blood work test results from last friday and everything came back normal. They tested for a bunch of other stuff to, but I forgot what else was included. So I am relived and feeling lucky that my tests are looking great so far. The girl told me my blood type too. It's funny because I never knew what it was until today...LOL... I guess I never really had a reason to need to know...:blush:

wish I could get the excitement back from sympton spotting now i just convince myself its af on its way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->