Facebook Status

Well its official... I am Depressed.. :cry:
My FF changed and said I never ovualted.. the :witch: still has not shown her ugly face.. and my family thinks i have PCOS :cry:
If i do.. i dont know what to do.. I already have a messed of Ovary from the ectopic.. now this :cry:
I just don't know what to do anymore :brat:

My FF changed and said I never ovualted.. the :witch: still has not shown her ugly face.. and my family thinks i have PCOS :cry:
If i do.. i dont know what to do.. I already have a messed of Ovary from the ectopic.. now this :cry:

I've just been diagnosed (as in this afternoon) with PCOS and I had an ectopic in May and lost my right tube, I'm also riddled with scar tissue from PID. So I feel for you.

x

Dont tell me "you know you really want to have a baby see how great it is" you are a heartless asshat, and I know you dont know that we have been ttc mainly because I dont like you enough to tell you. Oh, and you and SIL are going to start trying again this month.. super, glad I waited to ttc until I could afford it, and you are about to have your 3rd on welfare... sweet.

Or

I wish I hadn't waited, I wish we'd had a "surprise" years ago, why the hell was I so careful?

"Feeling nervous about my HSG tomorrow, hoping it wont be really painful and that my tubes arent blocked at all...."

"DH's second SA is tomorrow too, and I am hoping and praying his numbers are high enough so we can move forward with IUI"

"If I get bad news tomorrow than I dont know how I am going to handle it"...." Eeeekkkk...I am so nervous".......

"Got my pissing period today! I'm so infertile!"

Or

"Piss off so called friend - I don't care that you got a BFP first month trying, I didn't! So do one!!!"

Thanks girlies I feel so much better!

Armywife84 - simply put, but life ain't fair is it?

Hope you have a nice vacation

wannabeprego - it's nice to hear your blood tests are normal, so what blood type are you?

hope the HSG goes well tomorrow, try not to think of the outcome as bad news, try to think of it as a way to help you be even more proactive about baby making, it's what gets me through every appointment!

Hill2011 - 1st time bfps are the worst thing to hear when you've been ttc for a long time, I hope you're ok xx

Armywife84 - simply put, but life ain't fair is it?

Hope you have a nice vacation

wannabeprego - it's nice to hear your blood tests are normal, so what blood type are you?

hope the HSG goes well tomorrow, try not to think of the outcome as bad news, try to think of it as a way to help you be even more proactive about baby making, it's what gets me through every appointment!

Hill2011 - 1st time bfps are the worst thing to hear when you've been ttc for a long time, I hope you're ok xx

thanks hun....:flower: I am A+....

I've just been diagnosed (as in this afternoon) with PCOS and I had an ectopic in May and lost my right tube, I'm also riddled with scar tissue from PID. So I feel for you.

x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
I am so scared :cry:
I really don't know what to do :shrug:
How is a person supposed to handle this?!?!:shrug:

x

I am so sorry that you are going through this.....:hugs::hugs:

I would suggest seeing a DR to find out for sure if you have PCOS or not. I think they can tell by doing blood work and an ultrasound to tell you for sure along with some other possible tests. I know alot of women with PCOS that are able to conceive with Clomid and the use of other medications. PCOS does not mean you cannot get pregnant because many women have healthy pregnancies with this condition. I am sure if you search the thread there are alot of ladies that have it and can share their experiences with you. I think getting it checked out will at least let you know what you need to do to get your BFP and give you some answers. I think not knowing just makes it even worse. Good luck hun....:hugs::hugs:

Starting Saving Up for IVF fingers crossed our first cycle will start in 4 or 5 months :D x

I'm so crampy, hopefully this means I'm getting ready to ovulate and back on track for regular periods!

"Why the hell does everything have to be about being pregnant? I'm sorry you don't think chocolate covered bacon would be good (but it's AMAZING) but you don't have to include that part about being pregnant and still not sounding good. Screw you."

:growlmad:

yes we're trying for our fourth child and our oldest isn't even 5 yet and no we're not crazy! We love our family & are blessed.

We never tell our fam when we are ttc, so it's just a suprise when we announce because they're not expecting it. But this time they're really not expecting it, they have thought for a while now that we were done... hehe

My fb status today would be....
I am so bloated and having inside farts (I wonder if that is what it feels like when a baby kicks?)

Because that's just one of those things that goes through my crazy mind:wacko:

"temp is consistently higher this month then it ever has been...hoping this is it!"

It is scary. :hugs:

As above get yourself to a doctor and get diagnosed.

I dunno, how your supposed to handle it. But you just kinda do. I'm quite used to my life being a sh*wer of shit and have learnt to always expect the worst. But I'm a stronger person for it.

xxx

It is scary. :hugs:

As above get yourself to a doctor and get diagnosed.

I dunno, how your supposed to handle it. But you just kinda do. I'm quite used to my life being a sh*wer of shit and have learnt to always expect the worst. But I'm a stronger person for it.

xxx

It's exhausting always having stuff go wrong.. life has never been easy on me.. ever now that I think about it :dohh: but for once.. I would like this to be easy! i want to be like those women who blink and get pregnant! :haha:
I will make an appointment soon and hopefully they tell me everything is ok :thumbup:.. :

why is it when a person has strong feelings about something they tend to go overboard and get carried away so much so they forget the phrase "being level headed" or "being the bigger person always wins"? Least if I get carried away I acknowledge the other viewpoint and will actually listen to what they are saying.

why is it when a person has strong feelings about something they tend to go overboard and get carried away so much so they forget the phrase "being level headed" or "being the bigger person always wins"? Least if I get carried away I acknowledge the other viewpoint and will actually listen to what they are saying.

Ugghhh, I know what you are talking about, there is one thread in TTC were the girls are being soooo mean and bitchy...OMG.... I reported one of the posts because the girl was so horrible.... Geesh, some of these girls are terrible on here....:growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->