Facebook Status

"I had my HSG today and one tube was blocked and one tube was open... And man was it painful!!!!" "I broke out in a hot sweat, got super dizzy, saw stars, felt like I might faint and threw up in the trash bucket. The nurse had to wheel me in a wheelchair into another room so I could lay down and brought me juice and crackers to help settle my stomach....ugghhh...."

Here is my HSG thread with more details about my HSG if anyone wanted to know more gory details on page 4....

https://www.babyandbump.com/problem...gogram-added-update-pg4-outcome-my-hsg-4.html

Thanks for the update, least you have more info about whats going on down there. Will go for a snoop on the other thread :)

Facebook status:

I wish I didnt have to read about you feeling your baby kick for the first time when all I get to do is light my candle for Wave of Light in rememberance of my baby.

:cry:

16DPO CD32. pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Just feeling like total shit tonight, feeling sad and depressed :cry: With me only having one open tube, and the other tube blocked and DH's low sperm count I just feel like a pregnancy is never really going to be possible. Now I have some weird bump on my uterus, which I have no clue what it is, I am wondering if it is preventing me from getting pregnant, and I am scared of needing surgery...Why does TTC be so difficult....:cry:

I wish I could just forget about wanting a baby because I am so consumed by it and it is making me so depressed, this weekend was one of those weekends were I didn't do hardly anything, and moped around the house depressed the entire time....:cry:

i may be single ; and in my early 20's .. but i really want to be a mom! :) if there are girls younger than me who can do an amazing job at motherhood, im definitely ready for that challenge.

Wish I could tell you all that we've been TTC since March and it's just not happening, and how sad I am about it. So many of you are pregnant or just finding out you're pregnant and I cry about it every time you post.....

temps are high, woke up feeling nauseas, having vivid dreams and a head ache i cant shake... still BFNs but AF due tomorrow!! PLEASE let this be it!! x

I had a fantastic dream about being pregnant, it was so vivid and realistic, only if i was psychic! and not just dreaming.

I've had dreams two nights in a row now about being pregnant. The first, it was twins, but for some reason my bump was smaller than with my single babies. Last night I dreamt I was heavily pregnant, and my waters broke.

I had a fantastic dream about being pregnant, it was so vivid and realistic, only if i was psychic! and not just dreaming.

Oh I had a dream about being pregnant the other night too! I wish I was psychic!

AF came today, Darn that witch!!! Starting temping and OPK next cycle though. This could be my lucky month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->