Facebook Status

WOO HOOO.... I am doing a little happy dance because I got DH's second SA back and his numbers have improved!!!! :happydance:

He has 6.5 million sperm with 65% motility..... which is a high enough number that me and DH can move forward with IUI when we are ready!!! I can also even do IUI with only one tube open as well!! :happydance:

His first SA which was over a year ago had lower numbers of less than 5 million sperm and 36% motility...so I am happy girl.... The DR prefered over 10 million sperm for the IUI but says that it is just a lowered chance if the numbers are between 5 million and 10 million, but I am thrilled it is at least above 5 million so we can move forward with the IUI at least!!! :happydance:

WOO HOOO.... I am doing a little happy dance because I got DH's second SA back and his numbers have improved!!!! :happydance:

He has 6.5 million sperm with 65% motility..... which is a high enough number that me and DH can move forward with IUI when we are ready!!! I can also even do IUI with only one tube open as well!! :happydance:

His first SA which was over a year ago had lower numbers of less than 5 million sperm and 36% motility...so I am happy girl.... The DR prefered over 10 million sperm for the IUI but says that it is just a lowered chance if the numbers are between 5 million and 10 million, but I am thrilled it is at least above 5 million so we can move forward with the IUI at least!!! :happydance:

congrats!! thats great news :)

good luck with starting IUI! x

Yay about hubbys SA, will he go for any further tests?

have you done any more testing today, either with opk's or hpt's? If I was a betting woman I would bet £1million that you're still pregnant!

Yay about hubbys SA, will he go for any further tests?

have you done any more testing today, either with opk's or hpt's? If I was a betting woman I would bet £1million that you're still pregnant!

Thanks hun,:flower: yeah this morning's HPT's are on page page 6 of the thread link below....

here is a link to that page in the thread if you want to check it out, and my OPK's are still positive today...pretty weird stuff.. well thank goodness I am getting the HCG bloods done because than I can finally know for sure..I was starting to go totally nuts with these HPT's....:wacko:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...c-they-can-show-me-my-x-ray-update-pg7-6.html

my status today would read: feeling very blue about m/c today but would please like to STOP hearing the cliches people keep telling me. Please. :(

I can't wait for the day i can finally say i'm pregnant, i really hope my reading comes true and if any says i've nicked the name my sister has name her girl I WILL set things striaght and let them know how long i have had that name chosen and she nicked it from me. good job it's only the middle name and not the whole name i would have been even more pissed of then i am already.

"Impatiently waiting on my HCG blood test results to come back..... This is going to drive me batty....ugghhh... the waiting.........." :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Stop asking me "when are you having kids" because if I knew... well for one I certainly wouldn't tell you! And two it's none of your business! We've been trying for over 6 months now and I've not ovulated... you can't really get pregnant with out that :grr:

Fb status (rant really): why can't LTTCers get a BFP? Why is it only women who try to trap the men they're with because they can't get a commitment or couples who can barely afford the children they already have?

Feeling like garbage because 3 more pregnant wenches are added to the growing list. That and it's closing in on the last 5 days of my 2ww.

hear hear armywife84 - life just doesn't seem fair sometimes does it?

FB message of today would be: come on + opk I'm cd17 and have my sister coming to stay on Sunday, you better had give me a + before then cause it'll be difficult baby dancing with her here!

my fb status would say:::
Whyy is it so damn easy for these little ass girls to get pregnant from a one night stand or a guy who's lastname they dont even but so damn difficult for the couple who actually is planning for it ....i know i sound bitter but im not justtt mad/hurt as hell :growlmad: :nope:

Mine would say:-

'why the hell am i having EWCM when i'm 8DPO'!!

lol

xx

Last nights status:
Was doing so well at work, I even managed to smile and laugh until I walked out of the door and smack bang right into my pregnant work colleague who is due 4 weeks after I was talking about how big her bump was. OK to Snotty mess in 0.6 seconds :cry:

This mornings:
Smiley face OPK this morning!! Feeling positive! This is going to be our cycle :happydance:

15DPO and no temp drop...No sign of AF in sight.. and feeling positive!
Please let this be it!! :)

Wish I could tell you all that we've been TTC since March and it's just not happening, and how sad I am about it. So many of you are pregnant or just finding out you're pregnant and I cry about it every time you post.....

I feel the SAME! :(

Baby dust to you!

Sometimes I wish life was more FAIR.

Tanz- At times, I wish life would cut us some slack.

FB status: No, I don't believe I'm envious of my "friend" who travels to another country with her child (fathered by another man) to chase after a man who has yet to put a ring on your finger after how many years? It's pathetic that they wear promise rings in their mid 20s and play house when she's the breadwinner. Also quite sad, that she resorted to getting pregnant in order for her to have some sort of commitment from him. Pathetic.

Mine would be:

FML. So today AF came and I'm now on to Cycle 12. Not only that but I got sacked today. Wonderful :cry:

FB status: First proper cycle TTC no.2 and I can already feel myself becoming completely obsessed by TTC.... Uh oh!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->