Facebook Status

Stop asking me "when are you having kids" because if I knew... well for one I certainly wouldn't tell you! And two it's none of your business! We've been trying for over 6 months now and I've not ovulated... you can't really get pregnant with out that :grr:

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Keeping my fingers crossed for this cycle hon :hugs:

My status would be...

I'm excited and optimistic, please let this be the cycle I get pregnant! :thumbup:

mine would say

OMFG i got a bfp im so effin excited i could run a lap lol but also scared shitless . dont want to lose it:(

had a little scare yesterday.. spent the day in the hospital..
but baby is growing and has a little baby heartbeat!!! :happydance:

This would be my new facebook status
"STOP posting about how upset you are that you got pregnant, do you know what I would give to be you right now?"

"Got like 5 positive IC's this morning with FMU and would love to celebrate and be excited that I am pregnant......But with my past experience with another brand of IC's last month I just cant allow myself to be excited just yet......ugghhhh...." "All I can do is wait it out and see what happens because time will tell if AF ends up being late this cycle.... Hurry up 2WW!!!!! :wacko:

I am unbelievable tired. But I know there's almost No chance I can possibly be pregnant because I've done an OPK every day and I haven't ovulated, and I've had no EWCM. I'm on CD 17. But literally, I slept the whole of Monday, most of Tuesday and most of today and I'm still tired. You know when you're so tired your eyes are trying to shut on their own. Last time I was this tired I was pregnant.

I think it's more likely my depressions coming back though because that can make me like this :-( I forgot to take my meds a few times this month.

Fb Status would read.............................WHY OH WHY do you want another child when you are going through this with your DD..............just wait you selfish people!!
And also please Mr Storkie give us a sticky eggy this month pleaseeeeeee

i know this is an old thread but just wanted to join in!!!
My facebook status would have to be - is happily trying to conceive a brother or sister for abby, its my decision and my life!!!!

Feeling really excited and hopeful about my IC's this morning... Lines are getting darker and easier to see... I really think this could be it and I may finally have my BFP!!! :happydance: :happydance:

Wannabeprego- Is it after your HSG? Hopefully this is it for you.

FB Status- Just feeling down in the dumps after getting the :witch:. Doesn't help that my mother keeps going about future grandchildren, and how she's had 3 dreams that my first is going to be a girl :wacko:. I'm trying the best I can :cry::cry:.

Oh no Armywife sounds like you're feeling the pressure currently :hugs:

I have a new approach, I figure if I start posting really positive words and thoughts on BnB it'll help the fertilized egg implant. I'm really tempted to change my signature to something like:

"I've got my BFP!!! (this phrase is missing the word "not" after the 1st word though)."

FB message of today(if I was dreaming): listen up everyone, hubby and I have been trying for a baby, 14 months in and we finally got a bun in the oven.

can't wait to post this message for real on BnB in 9 days time :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE Seeing a :bfp: for women who have been ttc for so long and been through so much!!!!

-Armywife I cant even begin to tell you what I went through my last cycle but I am with Tanzibar..You have to stay positive!!! My advice is let yourself feel down during your period..That can be your "FML" time then when its over dust yourself off get back on your DH and do it all over again!

My facebook status is - You cant ruin my day with your constant "Look at my new baby" pictures when I have you hidden!!! SO HA!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->