Facebook Status

Wannabeprego- Is it after your HSG? Hopefully this is it for you.

FB Status- Just feeling down in the dumps after getting the :witch:. Doesn't help that my mother keeps going about future grandchildren, and how she's had 3 dreams that my first is going to be a girl :wacko:. I'm trying the best I can :cry::cry:.

Thanks hun...:flower:. Yeah this is after I already had my HSG.....

I am so sorry that the :witch: got you hun... :hugs::hugs:

"God dam :witch: got me.... even after those dammed lines I got on my IC's... What the hell is wrong with me and what the hell is wrong with the dammed IC's now... Wow do I feel like a fool for getting my hopes up and actually believing that i could actually be pregnant without any assistance!!!!" :growlmad:

"Logged onto facebook and another girl i went to highschool with was announcing she is pregnant with her second child.... and earlier in the week another guy i went to school with is announcing that his wife just gave birth to #2... so I spent my day depressed, holding back tears because my mom is visiting, and I didnt want her to see how upset I was, even though she could tell I was sad today... I finally broke down crying tonight and just locked myself in my room on the bed and cryed for like an hour...eventually pulled myself together.....It's just so hard because almost all of the kids I went to highschool with have completed their familes, or are on baby #2, 3 or 4... and here I am not even able to have just the one.. my heart breaks every month, and i feel like i am falling into a depression... i dont know how much more of this TTC shit I can take....:cry:"

Last FB status...

"Dam Noreaster snow storm sucks balls... ruined my halloween costume club party outting tonight.my plans got canceled and me and DH didnt go out. Friggen snow in October, who the hell has ever heard of this shit... states around me lost power and declared states of emergency and lost power.... what a shitty day... .:growlmad:

Sorry for all of the cussing, but i had to get this off my chest....

TNK - thank god for the hidden buttons on FB, if they didn't exist I'd probably would have just got rid of everyone by now!

wannabeprego - oh god, not again!!! :hugs: I think from now on you should avoid the IC's altogether and buy the FRER or CB ones, I know it's costly but they'll give you a better result. Or my doctor suggested this one, but next time you're at the end of your 2ww just go to the doctors for a test, in the UK it doesn't cost, not sure what it's like in the USA, xxxx

FB status: woo temp rise today, probably means nothing but least it's assuring me I have ov'd. (which until my BFP gets here I still won't believe 100%) :)

hubby and I have been ttc for one year today, unfortunately no bfp's ever and pregnant friends/ family all around me. -fb status: seriously all these people can get pregnant and not have the means to take care of their precious gift and i want to have a child but I can't get a bfp :(

hubby and I have been ttc for one year today, unfortunately no bfp's ever and pregnant friends/ family all around me. -fb status: seriously all these people can get pregnant and not have the means to take care of their precious gift and i want to have a child but I can't get a bfp :(

i feel for you. We're fast approaching the year mark and i swear all of my friends save for one have conceived effortlessly in the time we've been trying. The worst is seeing someone have their baby who started trying after you did. It hurts. And the smug ultrasounds and belly pics on fb to boot.

We are fast approaching the FOUR year mark :cry: I dont want to do this anymore! Someone wave a magic wand and give me a beany!

I had a mc last year and none of you know that and I havent caught since so when you ask me when we're planning on another the answer is a year ago but unfortunately it hasn't worked out tht way. The doctor said I wasnt ovulating but then I got pregnant but then i miscarried so its a bit more complicated than deciding to get pregnant again. I am not being selfish making Ds an only child, I am mourning the little brother or sister he never got to meet. :cry:

Tanz- The annoying part is that she's fully aware of our infertility. But due to her fertile myrtleness (she was done having children by 25), she doesn't understand infertility. I do wish she would can it about grandchildren. Already told her several times that I don't want to discuss the sensitive topic. Suppose it's her biological grandmother clock ticking :wacko:. Perhaps I should put the effort into a more positive approach. It's just that it's so easy to be a Negative Nancy. That and you don't feel as let down when the :witch: arrives.

Tnk- Thanks for the encouragement!

Wannabeprego- I want you to throw away those cruel, flimsy little piss sticks!!! LOL. Sorry to hear the bitch got you as well :friends:. We're most likely going to need assistance too.

As far as FB goes, I try to stay off of it, or clean up my profile and eliminate the pregnant ones on my list. I keep some of the males on there because their profiles aren't chock full of baby related statuses, bump pics, etc.

FB Status: My cousin had this quote on her FB and it just reminded me of all women who are LTTC.............

"Anyone can give up; it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart. That's true strength." :thumbup:

We are fast approaching the FOUR year mark :cry: I dont want to do this anymore! Someone wave a magic wand and give me a beany!

i just can't imagine how you must feel. i feel awful enough at the year mark. i said those exact same words to DH today (i don't want to do this anymore!). Praying you get your beanie very very soon. It's not fair.

Month 15 TTC - and 2nd month of clomid - hope this is the last month I count.

my cat's been following me around today. Last time he did that I was pregnant. My cat likes me a lot when I'm pregnant. BFN though... and not sure I've even ovulated yet. Done a OPK every day, all negative. No EWCM. But the cat.....

Dear sister-in-law, please stop posting every detail about your pregnancy on your facebook. You know I have been trying for over a year with no hope in the near future and the fact that it took you a month to get pregnant doesn't hurt enough...posting everything just keeps reminding me I am not there yet.

ps..I am happy happy for you, but daily reminders is kind of a slap in the face. Thank you.

Dear sister-in-law, please stop posting every detail about your pregnancy on your facebook. You know I have been trying for over a year with no hope in the near future and the fact that it took you a month to get pregnant doesn't hurt enough...posting everything just keeps reminding me I am not there yet.

ps..I am happy happy for you, but daily reminders is kind of a slap in the face. Thank you.

That's why I deleted my SIL off my FB. They're just too wrapped up in their pregnancy to be concerned about anyone else.

Armywife, yes it does make me laugh how easier it is to be negative about baby making than being positive, I guess it tests our patience and beliefs at the end of the day - the longer it doesn't happen the more cynical and negative we become (says me who's still slightly unsure if I've ovulated this cycle).

I like your cousins FB status, it has a lot of depth and meaning to it.

I did something quite pointless the other day on FB, I went and unsubscribed from EVERYONE that I know personally, so now my news feed consists of nothing but the celeb pages and groups I've joined. I find it better this way, least I can avoid all baby announcement status's like the plague and no one will ever know!

my fb message: 5 days til test day, 22 days til the holiday, 26 days til the anniversary, it's going to be one hell of a big month for celebrations!!!!

Ouch! I had to hide my cousin because she did that ALL THE TIME!!
It only got worst after she had the baby!!
I am so happy for her but when someone knows you've been trying for so long it does feel like they do it on purpose...Oh and add to it she stole my baby name!! Yeah, she really did that! I was going to name my girl after my great mother...Oh well....

Not taking this great gift for granted and I will never complain about what is happening inside my body because I got my wish and so many others are waiting for theres.

When something comes easy for someone, They take it for granted. The ones who wish it came that easy, Cherish every moment when it finally comes to them.

Tanz- Speaking of cynical, have you ever seen those women in the market who are pushing around a baby doll strapped in their grocery cart (no children at all)? These baby dolls are eerily dressed in real baby clothing, accessorized with shoes and a hat. I wonder if those women are LTTCers who have went absolutely batty. Rather scary, hope I don't lose my mind like that.

Actually it's quite genius. The only reason I keep my FB is because our family is so spread out all over the US and I check manufacturer's FB for coupons. I should delete everyone except for the family I want to keep in touch with.

FB Status: Surprisingly, I've actually gotten to the point of where I don't care about getting pregnant (at the moment). Only because we're moving in 6 months and saving up money for new furniture. I'll still try each month, but I'm not counting on anything. Wonder when this phase will be over.

I'm so confused. My cats following me around, I feel sick, I feel tired, my tummy is bloated so much I look six months pregnant (yeah, really)...... but I've not had a positive OPK this month at all and no EWCM either. Could I have ovulated but not known? If I did, could I be pregnant? If I didn't ovulate, then why do I feel pregnant? Maybe I'm over analysing, and I'm not pregnant, just got a bit of a tummy bug.

Did a pregnancy test today and it was BFN. I'm on CD 24, but I've no idea when AF is due because I often have extremely long cycles, and also extremely short cycles, they aren't regular at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->