Facebook Status

Finally, something good happens for a LTTCer. One of my friends who has issues with her uterine lining being too thin, has had success with IVF. After 7years and 3 losses, I hope this bean sticks for her. [-o<

Thats always nice to hear Armywife, congrats to her!

FB message: I'm tired of feeling so god damn sleepy early evening. It's Friday and was hoping to stay up late,but nooo my body wants to do other things!

So hubby's co-manager is expecting an unplanned baby with his shiny new girlfriend...all my friends, colleagues & customers seem to be preggers or parading around with their newborns. The TV is taunting me with nappy & milk formula adverts. I'm knitting baby hats & mittens non-stop for seemingly everyone except myself, and it feels like everyone keeps asking me if we have kids or are planning kids in the future. And to add insult to injury, the witch arrived this morning, when my TWW symptoms had seemed so promising this month. I just want to curl up in a corner and over-dose on self-pity. But I can't, the nature of my business means I have to be out-going, happy, smiley, engaging & chatty....and I guess I'm doing a good impression as that's what everyone thinks I am...
However, to mis-quote that well-known phrase, "outside I'm smiling, inside I'm dying"

FB Status: I know I've been married 7 months and I'm not pregnant but thanks everyone for pointing that out!!

Facebook status would read:- SO SO SO HAPPY!!! BUT PETRIFIED AT THE SAME TIME

Any positive news yet, Tanz? Turns out my friend is 6 months along and didn't want to tell me because that was the same time my SIL announced her pregnancy. I would have definitely still been happy for my friend but not the other smug cow. :haha:

FB Status: I certainly hope we can conceive a baby before the year ends. That's all I want for Christmas. I don't need or want anything else, just a :bfp: for the holidays! Please, I think I deserve to be a mother. :cry::cry:

words of wisdom from my 'lovely' 14 year old KID sister. Apparently if I'm depressed about not having another baby, then that's not a valid reason for having depression.

I am Soooooo mad at her right now. She only said it to wind me up because I made her eat pizza (she's anorexic).

Shaving my head tonight. Because I've been so stressed I've quite literally pulled all my hair out and now I have awful bald patches and it's a mess. So I'm shaving it and starting again.

FB: So, another idiot locked her child in the car. Why can't I be a mom but any moron sure can?

my boobs are so sore that all I want to do is walk round holding them think I'll get some strange looks from people at work if i do though

4 years TTC and i wake up to a :bfp:! :O :happydance: I can't believe it! Im so happy and so scared at the same time!

FB Status: Wishing my doctor's office would call me back, anxious to know if I can start Clomid.

4 years TTC and i wake up to a :bfp:! :O :happydance: I can't believe it! Im so happy and so scared at the same time!

OMG Zoie :wohoo: I've been in a few threads with you and have followed your story so pleased you have finally got your :bfp:!!!!!! :dance: :dance:

ArmyWife - Yes, I have great news! I'm pregnant! Got my BFP at 13dpo (Saturday), had to hold back posting on here for a couple of days though cause today would of been the start of the next cycle. I'm in complete shock, really I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• DSCF0083.jpg
    DSCF0083.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 35
If your so called fucking cryptic FB message of "10 weeks craving sweets" is implying that you are pregnant then you haven't really mastered the art of secrecy have you? what have you done to imply it's a secret to begin with? you've gone and told your friends to check their inbox's - so obviously you're hiding something. I knew it wouldn't take you long, it's not fair and I'm not going to the Christening. Yes I'm bitter, yes I'm jealous but it's only because you already have a kid - I've been TTC for over a year now and I've never even seen a BFP or been remotely close. So I think I have a right to be incredibly F'd off right now.

I think this was a game on facebook and not related to being pregnant...just supposed to look at it. I thought the same thing then realized it was actually a game and the message in the inbox was telling about the game and how to play it. Probably much like when all the women posted the color of their bras for breast cancer awareness.

armywife - yes, i have great news! I'm pregnant! Got my bfp at 13dpo (saturday), had to hold back posting on here for a couple of days though cause today would of been the start of the next cycle. I'm in complete shock, really i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

congrats!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"