Facebook Status

Congratulations ladies!!! :)

I'm so happy I didn't end up with another 79 day cycle!

Tanz- Wow! That's wonderful news!!! Congrats and before the holidays too!! That positive thinking may have did the trick. I'm laughing at all the tests you took, just how many sticks did you pee on?

Congrats to you Zoie too!

I hope I'm next, just want ONE whiff of a BFP!

ArmyWife - Yes, I have great news! I'm pregnant! Got my BFP at 13dpo (Saturday), had to hold back posting on here for a couple of days though cause today would of been the start of the next cycle. I'm in complete shock, really I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Congratulations. Love the picture of all the tests. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you

:happydance:

Armywife - thanks :D er the first day I went through 1 asda own brand, 3 frers, 2 clearblue digitals (one didn't even work, so had to go out and buy another pack), 2 IC and an opk.

day 2, did 2 frers, more IC's and this morning did another frer and digital...Yes this baby is going to cost us a bomb, hehe.

experience of IC's - yes there was pink but for me personally I've only just seen a decent line today, I wouldn't recommend using these things before your test date at all, they are a bit lame!

congrats to misszoie, You must be on cloud 9 right about now! xxx

Congratulations to you too Tanzibar! Ive got to go get a FRER i love thosse pink FR lines! :D

FB status would read- thought Id escaped the sickness this morning..............how wrong was I!! Hope the midwife gets intouch soon then we will be able to see lil bubba on the screen

Just hoping the next 2 and half weeks go by fast! I want to be out of the first trimester!

My ex-boyfriend and his wife is pregnant now too...AWWW I feel so sad right now! All I want is a baby, why is that such a hard thing to ask for...

ArmyWife - Yes, I have great news! I'm pregnant! Got my BFP at 13dpo (Saturday), had to hold back posting on here for a couple of days though cause today would of been the start of the next cycle. I'm in complete shock, really I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:wohoo:
Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you!!!
I love how you used so many tests :D
That will totally be me ;)

Mine for today would be:

O.M.G. did the clomid finally work for me? 3DPO... or is it all a lie and FF will take the cross hairs away tomorrow and leave me devastated? I hope this is it as this cycle is an HSG cycle and I have more chance of getting BFP!!

How completely annoying that my husband's brother's girlfriend winds up pregnant after two months of trying. Why were they even trying? She has one child she does not have primary custody of, she was pregnant and married at 18 and divorced by 20, recently quit her job and doesn't have health insurance, and has no desire to get a college degree. She's only 23 and I truly think she thought they'd try to have a baby just because her sister was pregnant and because his other brother's wife is pregnant! We're happily married, have good jobs, college degrees, and all we're told by family is that "it will happen when it's meant to happen" with no sympathy. EFFFF THAT!!!!!!

More friends on facebook pregnant!!! It's unbelievable it really is x

I LOVE, LOVE your avatar! Mini wienies are such awesome dogs!

FB Status: LTTC is starting to wear me down to the point of where I don't know if I can carry on with this. Everyone else who is pregnant keeps on telling me, "Don't give up!". But there's got to be an end to this heart aching journey..I've given it all I got, I don't know how much more of a fight I have left in me. :cry:

Today this is what I'd love to write on Facebook, but won't:

Will the 3rd time be the charm?

I'm feeling very positive after meeting with a gyno yesterday! Hopefully this leads to me being pregnant very soon!

I'm preggers!!! 3+3! Please let this be the sticky one. I will be so relieved if I make it past 5wks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->