Facebook Status

Why can't I just get freaking pregnant!!!!! I am SO SICK of ttc with no result!! I want to scream!

Yeah, yeah. Put your baby bump away...your stomach looked like that before you got pregnant.

Yeah, yeah. Put your baby bump away...your stomach looked like that before you got pregnant.

:rofl: I know a few girls like this.. :rofl:

Onto cycle number 3 of clomid - why is this so damn hard!!

My FB message of the day would be for a limited group of people but this is what I would like to say:

`No, we have not stopped trying, and no, don´t know howcome I´m still not pregnant. It´s devastating as it is without your input, thanks.`

Regret telling even the closest people we started TTC 11 months ago. I guess it shows who your true friends are...

I just want to cry because :af: has just arrived :cry:

And also

Stop complaining about being pregnant, especially after complaining about not being pregnant for so long, the sickness, the uncomfortableness, the headaches, the sleeplessness! You're only 12 weeks pregnant, if I have to read about your pregnancy complaints for another 6 months, i'm going to go crazy!!

Fucking eat something. You're pregnant. You're going to get fatter. I would swap with you ANY DAY!!!!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Stop complaining about being pregnant, especially after complaining about not being pregnant for so long, the sickness, the uncomfortableness, the headaches, the sleeplessness! You're only 12 weeks pregnant, if I have to read about your pregnancy complaints for another 6 months, i'm going to go crazy!!

I second that one!!

:hugs:

8 days til Florida, woo! Just hope the weather will stay nice and there's cheap hpt's over there :D

"feels so sorry for my sister who's baby was born sleeping but wonders if family/friends have forgotten that I had a MC earlier in the year and might need support too" :cry:

FB status: In the end, I don't need anybody but my husband and the family that we make together.

I really hope I am Pregnant by our 2nd wedding anniversay in February. Soooooo desperate and ready to be a Mummy for the first time.

FB status: The most rubbish, stressful day at work. I leave my sweet little boy at home everyday to take your shit!? Well be prepared cuz I will have some very inconvenient news for you soon, cuz my BFP is just around the corner!

I cannot believe that my mom had the guts to say i was doing it wrong that's why i'm not pregnant. I'm not that stupid com'mon

Maybe this is wrong, but I feel like I only am TRULY happy for my friends that are pregnant that have been TTC for a while.

I try to be happy for the ones who click their heels together and 'bam' but I just feel like they DON'T even know, its just not fair.

And all I want for Christmas is a BFP.

I HATE honeymoon babies! Seriously, you just got married 3 weeks ago and you're already knocked up? Not to mention you're severely overweight, whereas I'm at a healthy weight! I have been trying for almost 2 years and still nothing!! WTF? :hissy:

Armywife - that sucks big time, it's like a hollywood type story isn't it? the couple want a baby oh and look they get their wish right away...pfft real life doesn't work that way.

FB message: the xmas tree is going up this weekend!

(I'm trying not to post on fb these days, trying to wean myself off it, hehe)

Tanzibar- They're so look at me, "I just got back from my lavish honeymoon and managed to conceive!" :growlmad:. What an ostentatious (literally) cow :mamafy:! :haha:

Hope all is well so far. When are you leaving for your holiday? Weaning yourself off the actual FB or this one? I need to just get on with deleting mine already. Don't know why I'm holding back.

Christmas :xmas9: already? Real or faux?

FB Status: 10 days till I go back to my therapist. LTTC is trying to swallow me alive, again. :help:

this WILL be my month, I want to get my bfp before we move into our new house in a months time! A new house, a new start, a new addition :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->