Facebook Status

@Tanzibar, I am putting up my X-mas tree on Sunday also!!! We have a fake tree with the white lights that are already on the tree!!

@Armywife, big hugs to you, sorry that LTTC is so hard on you right now, it has been kicking my butt too....:hugs: :hugs:

Yay wannabeprego you're putting your tree up too!

Ours is a fake one, it's all up now and put a choo choo train around the bottom too. There's bits of tree all over the flat now. I would say I'm cleaning it but have decided to pack my suitcase for the holiday :D

Holiday is on wednesday, can't wait. Purchased some flight socks today to help with circulation, man those things are tight (obviously)!

Hope the therapist meeting goes well, let us know how it goes :D

Gotta get through Thanksgiving before I can even think about Christmas

UGGGGHHHhhhhhh......GRRRrrrrrrr...:growlmad:..I hate the dammed 2WW..it goes by so stinking slooooooowwwwww... Is there a line or isnt there a line...:wacko:.Why do I always test early and obsess like a mad women every single friggen month.. You would think that after over 2 years of TTC I would know better and would learn my lesson but nooooooo...... Why do I fool myself with false hope in the 2WW, when I know dam well that if it hasn't happened for me yet than it isnt going to and I am going to have to do IUI or IVF or whatever the hell it takes, but i have to admit to myself this TTC tactic isnt working!!!!! :wacko: :wacko::wacko: :wacko:

I'm so happy for my SIL who got pregnant 2 cycles into TTC! Hopefully it happens soon for me now!

DH just brought me my agnus castus with a little glass of water totally unpromted. I love that man so much, hope I can make him a daddy again soon!

All I wanted for Christmas was a BFP... if I change my wish to something smaller think it will happen? All I want for Christmas is an ovulation. It's been 7 months... is that too much to ask for?

Tanz- Ooh a train around the :xmas9:, I love that!

That's the only thing I hate about faux trees is that they shed as much as real ones. My DH refuses to buy an artificial one, but I'm allergic to the real thing!

Oh no, I hope your ankles aren't swelling already! Surely you won't have cankles till the end? :haha: I hope you enjoy FL and have a safe flight!

Wannabeprego- IDK how you deal with peeing on those Hpts:shrug:? I would have already lost my marbles (Oh wait I did) by now. Hopefully it's a positive,, if not your IUI is coming up for 2012. Really hope that 2012 is a better year for us. :hugs:

FB Status: I REFUSE to cry the day before Thanksgiving when AF is supposed to show. There's more important things to be concerned about than the bloody :witch:! Although, it really is the pits to have AF due before the holidays. :cry:

@Armywife, thanks hun...:hugs:

I am also due AF right in time for Thanksgiving and I will be with family so I am hoping i can hold it together and dont shed any tears in front of them...ugghhhh... it sucks... The only people that know what a huge emotional tole TTC is taking on me is my mom and my DH, so i am hoping AF wont come until after we leave and get back home after the holiday is done and over with.....

I am also due AF right in time for Thanksgiving and I will be with family so I am hoping i can hold it together and dont shed any tears in front of them...ugghhhh... it sucks... The only people that know what a huge emotional tole TTC is taking on me is my mom and my DH, so i am hoping AF wont come until after we leave and get back home after the holiday is done and over with.....

Oh dear. I had a 5 day late period around that time (I'm always regular and we thought this was it) and my period came on Thanksgiving. Although, I was only able to keep my composure for so long then we had to leave because I was in tears. Hopefully, AF is kind enough to wait and not ruin your holidays. She is such a cheeky bitch!

Hopefully, we can get our :bfp:s and join Tanz! :flower: Come on :xmas6: Christmas miracle!!!!!

Oh dear. I had a 5 day late period around that time (I'm always regular and we thought this was it) and my period came on Thanksgiving. Although, I was only able to keep my composure for so long then we had to leave because I was in tears. Hopefully, AF is kind enough to wait and not ruin your holidays. She is such a cheeky bitch!

Hopefully, we can get our :bfp:s and join Tanz! :flower: Come on :xmas6: Christmas miracle!!!!!

Hi Armywife! I'm curious what treatment your husband has received for having low sperm count and a motility issue. My hubby is getting tested tomorrow and if there is any issue, I'm not sure how it is treated? He is staying positive that his tests will be good, but my gut is telling me that something will be wrong. Thanks for any guidance you might have!! :hugs:

Hi Armywife! I'm curious what treatment your husband has received for having low sperm count and a motility issue. My hubby is getting tested tomorrow and if there is any issue, I'm not sure how it is treated? He is staying positive that his tests will be good, but my gut is telling me that something will be wrong. Thanks for any guidance you might have!! :hugs:

Oh gosh, I wish he was receiving treatment!! Depending upon his results (if they're low), the next step is to make an appointment with the urologist to check for varicoceles which are enlarged veins in the scrotum, not really sure what other treatments he can provide since our insurance refuses to pay for my DH to see the urologist :growlmad:. So I've been forced to read online about what we can do at home, and save up for IUI/IVF in the mean time. You can ask me, or read the Spouses with Low Sperm Count in the LTTC if you find yourself facing male infertility. Hopefully everything turns out ok! :hugs:

Oh gosh, I wish he was receiving treatment!! Depending upon his results (if they're low), the next step is to make an appointment with the urologist to check for varicoceles which are enlarged veins in the scrotum, not really sure what other treatments he can provide since our insurance refuses to pay for my DH to see the urologist :growlmad:. So I've been forced to read online about what we can do at home, and save up for IUI/IVF in the mean time. You can ask me, or read the Spouses with Low Sperm Count in the LTTC if you find yourself facing male infertility. Hopefully everything turns out ok! :hugs:

I agree with armywife that seeing a urologist is a good idea to see what they recommend. The other suggestion is to get your OH's on vitamins ASAP, I really do believe that the vitamins help alot. My DH saw increased sperm count and increased motility from his first SA to the second one and he was on these vitamins from GNC. My DH had a 14 year old vasectomy reversed and that is the reason why his sperm count is low. I even had my DH increasse the dose that was recommended because I knew we were getting ready to have a second SA done for an evluation for our eligibility to be able to do IUI, and I am happy to say his numbers were high enough that we got the go ahead to move forward with IUI when we are ready.

These are the ones my DH is currently using from GNC....

Daily Wellness Company® FertilityBlend™ for Men
https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134277

Another one that i have had DH take that I heard was good is the fertilaid vitamins...

https://www.fertilaid.com/male-fertility.asp

Good luck girls!!! I wish you two all the best!!! :dust: :dust:

Been for my first scan today, I'm such a girl I keep getting all emotional about it!

One lad at work jokingly asked why I was working from home, he thought I was going in for an ultrasound - they are such nosy buggers. It'll be so funny when I finally reveal to them I am pregnant! xxxx

I agree with armywife that seeing a urologist is a good idea to see what they recommend. The other suggestion is to get your OH's on vitamins ASAP, I really do believe that the vitamins help alot. My DH saw increased sperm count and increased motility from his first SA to the second one and he was on these vitamins from GNC. My DH had a 14 year old vasectomy reversed and that is the reason why his sperm count is low. I even had my DH increasse the dose that was recommended because I knew we were getting ready to have a second SA done for an evluation for our eligibility to be able to do IUI, and I am happy to say his numbers were high enough that we got the go ahead to move forward with IUI when we are ready.

These are the ones my DH is currently using from GNC....

Daily Wellness Company® FertilityBlend™ for Men
https://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2134277

Another one that i have had DH take that I heard was good is the fertilaid vitamins...

https://www.fertilaid.com/male-fertility.asp

Good luck girls!!! I wish you two all the best!!! :dust: :dust:

Thanks!! I did put him on the GNC vitamins for men, but not the fertility blend. I should switch him next time we need to buy more. I also am making him and myself drink this green smoothie every morning for a powerful punch of antioxidants. LOL. I'm 11DPO right now, so hopefully his test tomorrow won't matter because HOPEFULLY we're already preggo!

Tanz- How many beans do you have in there? :haha: It's been eons since I've actually taken the time to look at an ultrasound picture. This girl from my old work used to shove them under my nose and I was expected to "ooh" and "aah" over her 5th child :nope:. All I could think was please get your tubes tied! :haha:

Wannabeprego- My DH's on the Daily Wellness too! Did you read the side of the bottle that the expected dosage is anywhere from 2-4 pills a day? We're just doing the 2 a day. Anymore and my DH will whine about taking "horse pills". Too bad. Gosh factor that into what we pay for OPks, HPts, and whatever else and I probably could've had one cycle of IUI already paid for. :wacko:

FB Status: The :witch: can piss off as far as I'm concerned. I'll just get piss drunk on Thanksgiving. There's no ruining my holiday! :xmas1:

@Armywife, Yeah, my DH was taking 3 before his SA to try to help get the best numbers for his SA and it helped alot I think!!!

My FB status: "Ummmmm Chocolate... sooooo yummyyyy.... I dont care if I am a fat ass, it is soo goood!!!!" :muaha:

Been for my first scan today, I'm such a girl I keep getting all emotional about it!

One lad at work jokingly asked why I was working from home, he thought I was going in for an ultrasound - they are such nosy buggers. It'll be so funny when I finally reveal to them I am pregnant! xxxx

I am so happy that everything went well and your scan looks good!!!:happydance: H&H 9 months to you hun!!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->