Facebook Status

Feeling doubtful in my 2WW, bracing myself for the inevitable arrival of AF and vowing not to cry all day and get super depressed when the bitch shows like she always has for the last 2 plus years.... sigh....

Come on AF, let's hurry up and get this over with :loo: What's pathetic is I'm know I'm late due to stress this month, but I can't help but hope this is it :dohh:. Even after I've had late periods a few times and they always result in the witch eventually showing up.

Come on AF, let's hurry up and get this over with :loo: What's pathetic is I'm know I'm late due to stress this month, but I can't help but hope this is it :dohh:. Even after I've had late periods a few times and they always result in the witch eventually showing up.

Good luck hun.. What CD and what DPO are you right now?? I am in the same boat waiting for AF to show her ugly face in limbo land... sigh....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-betty-boop-gl.gif

Good luck hun.. What CD and what DPO are you right now?? I am in the same boat waiting for AF to show her ugly face in limbo land... sigh....

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/good-luck-betty-boop-gl.gif

Only 1 day. I'm just annoyed, because I hate these false feelings of (slim) hope. I refuse to test and symptom spot, just waiting on the :witch:. Doesn't help that I log onto FB and the first thing I see is a pregnancy announcement. Seriously, why do people think it's appropriate to announce their "good" news around the holiday? :growlmad:

Good luck to you too!

FB Status: I can't drink alcohol, because I'm 1 day past..there's still a (teensy)chance. Plus, I refuse to test and see a :bfn: staring back at me. Then again, the alcohol will help ease the pain of that negative. What to do? :wacko:

Feeling Happy, sad and jealous right now as my friend gave birth yesterday to a perfect little girl, when will it be our turn? :cry:

Going on Day 4 of the :witch: being late. Either hurry the hell up or give me a :bfp: when it comes to Day 7. I refuse to test any earlier and get upset over a :bfn:. Despite it all, I'm still remaining a little hopeful [-o<[-o<.

Nearly 3 years after we started trying and now the testing begins, not liking the 3month wait between visits because it means 3 months of waiting to find out results and im the kind of girl that likes to know if there is something wrong :wacko:

This 2WW is going by so slow and it is total "MADNESS" ....:wacko:.. NO, THIS IS SPARTA......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvYZRskNV3w&feature=related

ROFLMAO... for some reason this was all I could think of and a good example of how the 2WW is making me feel......:haha: "MADNESS, MADNESS"

Wannabeprego- I want to rip my hair out!! So agitated it's not even funny. Every time I go to the bathroom, I wipe and analyze the paper to see if there's any sign of AF. Nothing!!?? Should've bought a HPt last night :dohh: I think I'm going to test 6 days past the witch...I'm on 4 today.

How are you holding up otherwise?

FB Status: Gah, I'm going mad waiting for AF!! Still nothing!!! AHHHHHHHH:wohoo::grr::wacko::wacko:

@Armywife, I am the same way tonight... i got really painful AF type cramps tonight and I thought for sure that AF was going to show, but she never did... it was really weird... now the cranping is almost gone again and is very mild... I really thought AF was going to come because I can always feel when it arrives... this is so odd.. and is driving me nuts... ugghhh... :wacko: I keep going to the bathroom and checking for blood, but nothing yet...

@Army, when do you think you will be testing hun???

Wannabeprego- Ughhh, I hope this is it for us!!! I'm testing Tue. Last Nov my period was 5 days late, so I'm going to wait until I'm past that to test. I've been having slight discomforts but no feeling of AF coming. Who knows? :shrug:

FB Status: Please, PLEASE, PLEASEEE, let me get a :bfp: when I finally :test: on Tue. Both me and my DH's birthdays are early December so this would be the best joint present!!! [-o<[-o< Stay away :witch:, don't come back in 9 months! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..I would give anything, ANYTHING for this to be a little bean!

"The :witch: got me... I should of known that she was playing a dirty little trick on me by taking her sweet time to come this cycle.... sigh... "

@Armywife, Good luck and baby dust to you hun...:dust: :dust:

Wannabeprego- Boooo, stupid fucking wench!! I'm sorry :hugs:. I was hoping you would be late with me! I thought our cycles were days and days apart. HTH did we sync up :shrug:? I've got nothing yet and it's 5 days past. Bought a HPt today and trying to refrain from using it till tomorrow morning. On one hand I'm itching to take it now, and the other is like no don't do it! I'm scared:eek:.

Well time for your AF treat!

FB Status: I will not :test: today, I will not :test: today. I will wait till tomorrow morning!! (I think)

FB Status: I couldn't wait, I caved and tested. And OF COURSE it's a BIG fucking negative:sad2::growlmad:! Feel like someone just stabbed me in the heart. :cry: I HATE HPts and LTTC. Funny part is I had a good cry then treated myself to a new pair of boots that are on sale for Cyber monday :haha:. Guess, I'm not out yet since the :witch: hasn't came. Bitch needs to hurry the f up or piss off for 9 months and give me a :bfp: in 3 days.

What was your AF treat, Wannabeprego?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->