Facebook Status

Can't wait for the day when I can share my good news of adding a new addition to the family...After 19 months I am finally happy to say....(that's what I want my Facebook post to say but don't want everyone to know we've been trying for 19 months)

FB Status: I couldn't wait, I caved and tested. And OF COURSE it's a BIG fucking negative:sad2::growlmad:! Feel like someone just stabbed me in the heart. :cry: I HATE HPts and LTTC. Funny part is I had a good cry then treated myself to a new pair of boots that are on sale for Cyber monday :haha:. Guess, I'm not out yet since the :witch: hasn't came. Bitch needs to hurry the f up or piss off for 9 months and give me a :bfp: in 3 days.

What was your AF treat, Wannabeprego?

Big hugs to you hun....I am so sorry about the BFN!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs: That dammed :witch: is a big tease isnt she, leading you on by taking her sweet time to show.... Grrrrr....:growlmad: I hope this isnt the case and that you get your BFP!!!! :dust: :dust:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/hugs-7.gif

My special treat was that I had a few glasses of some alcoholic eggnog... it is sooo yummy and always comes out in the holiday season... so delicous..... :blush:

Can I join in? haha I'm fairly new to B&B :)

My fb status would be 'I... Will... Not... Test... Early...' haha!

My new facebook status would say:

Yes thank you for pointing out that my brother is expecting his second child, I do know he is seven years younger than me and once again thank you all for being so considerate. :dohh:

How come my friend just got pregnant with her THIRD baby while religiously using birth control and I am trying and I can't seem to get pregnant?!?! It's NOT fair!!!

Wannabeprego- Thanks, :friends:! Never had alcoholic eggnog, maybe I'll give it a shot. I even indulged in a bag of cheese puffs :munch:, so bad!!

So freaking annoyed that the wench isn't here yet! I HATE :grr: being in limbo.

Oh, I didn't tell you..when I was home, my mother had bought this figurine for her table. It's this little girl with reddish pigtails and a pink dress. I asked her about it and she said she felt compelled to buy it because something told her that this is what her first granddaughter is going to look like! :saywhat: She then assured me that my first child was going to be a girl because she's had 3 dreams so far about her future grandchild. WTF?? Is the woman mental? I had no words for this. :nope:

So how are you holding up? How did you bounce back from your sadness with LTTC?

FB Status: :finger: you, :witch:. I HATE, HATE you for being late.

@Armywife, I am doing alright and have been keeping busy today to keep my mind off of TTC. I went nuts and cleaned the house like a mad women. I cleaned all 3 of our bathrooms, vacumed, swept and dusted etc. Than I finished putting up the Christmas decorations and finished decorating our tree. It came out pretty. I have included a picture.

DSC05390.jpg

I hope that your mother is right and that her premonition comes true!! As weird as it sounds I do think that some people do have the ability to see the future. Do you or your DH have red hair??? Or does red hair run in your damily? I hope your Mom didnt upset you, I think she meant well. :hugs:

If you like Baileys Irish Creme or Tequila Rosa than you would probably like the egg nog stuff. It is like a creme liquor. I think it is yummy and it only takes 1 glass to give me a decent buzz, but I am not a big drinker so it doesnt take me much to give me a buzz... LOL.... I get this Pennsylvania Dutch brand and would recommend it if you end up buying some... :winkwink:

Status: I wish the damn :witch: would just show up! I hate being in limbo... Going on CD40 tomorrow. :cry:

Wannabeprego- Ooooh, that's a VERY pretty tree! I love your star topper too! Very hard to find a decent topper, they're all too glittery or too heavy that they make the tree topple over. I've also been on the hunt for a decent wreath.

I believe that too, but I think my mother is just nutty. My grandmother and cousin have red hair, but that's it. The rest of everyone is brunette in my family and blond or brunette in my DH's family. I'm sure she meant well, but I think I'm going to make her put that figurine away when I visit. It's rather intimidating.

I like Bailey's Irish creme, although it is a bit thick. Is eggnog really thick and eggy?:haha: Lol, I just need to try it. I know we're going to a winery to select something nice for Christmas and NYE. Last time, we bought this peach-pineapple wine that was to die for! :wine:

Getting a call from my gyno with the results of my tests in half an hour, hopefully it's good news.

spend a majority of my free time thinking about babies, baby names, baby clothes, baby nursery, nursing, baby toys, babies birthdays!
argh, why can't we have one?:(

sometimes i can't stand my sister, she keeps telling me to stop thinking about it, you can't just stop thinking about it untill it happens, besides it's easy for her to say it she tried less then 3 weeks before she got pregnant.

I'm not uppose to be here yet but wanted to see what TTC is like and my status is aimed at you all:
Just look back to the first pages of this thread, all the women that were in your shoes not too long ago and now they are pregnant, it will happen before you know it! :happydance: Can't wait till i'm in here!!!

I saw a shooting star the other night, and I made a wish. Today I saw two magpies, two for joy. I hope these are signs that this is our month :xmas12:

"I just want one for my own... More than you could ever know... Make my wish come true... Baby all I want for Christmas is a baby!"

Yea in that mood...

Still no mother f*cking period!!! :hissy:. This is seriously getting on my nerves. Don't really want to buy another HPt to confirm what I already know :cry:. Come on you stupid :witch:!

I'm tired of my Husband's ex-girlfriend & babies mother using their child as a pawn. & tired that it seems like my husband is too pansy to stand up to her . :growlmad: It's been a year or so and she's still stuck on him and has been trying to ruin our marriage from the beginning.

I'd post it on FB, but it would just cause more drama for him. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->