Facebook Status

My status would be...

:sad2: why can't I get pregnant?!!?

I just have to believe it will happen for us. It happened once before and it will happen again. I won't let it get me down, I will keep a PMA.

Finally, the Af shows up! On another sour note, I'm passing up another birthday. Now, I hope I can be a mother at 27. My wishes for 25 and 26 obviously didn't happen. :cry::cry:

Finally, the Af shows up! On another sour note, I'm passing up another birthday. Now, I hope I can be a mother at 27. My wishes for 25 and 26 obviously didn't happen. :cry::cry:

I feel you. Those were my feelings when my 26th and 27th birthdays. Two months after I turned 27, I got the news. 27 will be a good year for you =)

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: had the same for my 25 and 26 too :( Lets hope we both hit by the time we are 27 :thumbup:

Back from Florida and cannot be bothered going back to work ever! Come on lottery win!

:hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Hugs_Friend.jpg

So happy that I don't have to face my insensitive, smug, heavily pregnant SIL this Christmas :happydance:! They're staying in AZ this year! My Christmas just got a lot merrier!!! :wohoo:

Another FB announcement but this one is extra hard for me :( she is 20 and pregnant with her 4th :(

My FB status would be - You are 20 got 3 kids already and you and your new DRUGGY boyfriend after being together for a few months think its alright to have a baby!?!?!? You dont even look after the 3 you already have!!!!!! oh and also GET OF THE DRUGS!!

I would add some strong words in there but i will spare you that and try keep my dignity!

new FB message for today:

Can't be bothered working, really I can't. the place I work for are keen for everyone to progress and challenge themselves but hell I can't be bothered challenging my hubby on the xbox! I sound like a right lazy bum, infact scrap that, I want to get out of the job which I have zero passion for, it's IT and I don't care if things go wrong I just want to get the job done. I prefer being a "robot" type worker, not someone who makes a difference. Now where's my lottery win??!!

PS. Still need to start my xmas shopping :(

Is a green olive!! (noone knows were expecting but think this would give it away) lol x

Screw 2011. Who am I kidding that this is going to magically be the month? I've tried so hard this year and 3/4's of last year, that this month is going to be just like the rest of them.

I told my DH today that if I can't get pregnant then he's going to become an officer, and I'm going to fully invest myself in my career. If I can't have a baby, then I want $$ and lots of it. I want to be able to buy high fashion, drive a brand spanking new Mercedes, live in a fabulous fuck off modern home, and take lavish trips around the world like it's no big deal. Everything a family wouldn't be able to do. Money can't buy me happiness, but it can buy me temporary happiness with shiny new things.

I think AF should be due tomorrow. :( i never want her here again ever!

I wish I would just stop spotting and have my period start. Come on already!

Yes, I know I'm turning 32 in 9 days. No, I'm not delaying having a baby to torture my own mother. YES, I WANT KIDS. I've always wanted kids. Stop asking stupid questions. It makes it hurt more. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->