Facebook Status

Dear facebook "friends", not my dear family of course.....Really I believe some of you to be shallow, especially one unnamed "friend" who is 34 weeks pregnant at the moment. You are a conceited little thing and I'm sick and tired of hearing about all of your check ups, seeing pictures of your baby bump, and getting pregnancy craving updates. I envy you, I wish I could be in your shoes, but looks like you are getting everything you ever wanted. Oh and pregnant girl that I work with, you are so lucky with 3 and now 6 months pregnant with a son. Please, for the love of God, STOP rubbing your belly constantly, it is breaking my broody little heart!! Thank You, God Bless, and Take Care xx

Screw 2011. Who am I kidding that this is going to magically be the month? I've tried so hard this year and 3/4's of last year, that this month is going to be just like the rest of them.

I told my DH today that if I can't get pregnant then he's going to become an officer, and I'm going to fully invest myself in my career. If I can't have a baby, then I want $$ and lots of it. I want to be able to buy high fashion, drive a brand spanking new Mercedes, live in a fabulous fuck off modern home, and take lavish trips around the world like it's no big deal. Everything a family wouldn't be able to do. Money can't buy me happiness, but it can buy me temporary happiness with shiny new things.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: me too!!!! and amazing couples only holidays :winkwink:

Keeping my fingers (not legs!) crossed that it will happen this cycle!

Dear sister dont get riled and 'disown' me because I refuse to feel sorry for you I so hope ur not pg right now as you'll most likely just palm it off on whoever will take it when you cant be arsed or use it as a pawn to seek even more attention than you already do.

Grrr (sorry havin a bad day)

expecting niece/nephew number TEN now... when the feck's it gonna be my turn??????????

Niece/nephew #4 (don't really care) will be here Jan. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before #5 will be expected by my other SIL. While I'm still at 0. Pathetic.

FB Status: I can't shake these feelings of emptiness and incompleteness.

Today's invisible FB status:

Another BFN, and I know AF is nearly here. Utterly heartbroken.

I would say... Well I did finally say today....

"If You don't like being called on your BS then don't give me BS to call you on. I mean really it's simple."

I also un friended someone who I have been friends with since I was 15 years old. But seriously tired of all the drama. I don't have time for it.

Sad that this Christmas we won't be sharing wonderful news with our families :(

Sad that this Christmas we won't be sharing wonderful news with our families :(

I'm sorry hon :hugs: I was hoping we'd be able to tell everyone at Christmas too. Hopefully next Christmas we'll each be holding a brand new baby :hugs:

Trying to get pregnant...because everyone and their mother will start asking whens the baby coming...and I hate to say not yet as the months go by

30 is just around the corner for me, dont want it to happen, not without a baby, sad

just want to cancel xmas this year, want to cancel my bday too, I want 2012 to get here already but I don't want to say goodbye to this year, how messed up am I?

wish christmas would hurry up so I can know where I stand! so wish we could know instantly what's happening inside our bodies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->