Facebook Status

just want to cancel xmas this year, want to cancel my bday too, I want 2012 to get here already but I don't want to say goodbye to this year, how messed up am I?

You're absolutely normal! IMO, this year can't get over fast enough. Idk if I'm going to even celebrate the new year coming, because it may be another crap year. :coffee:

FB Status: I'm dreading the next family function with DH's mother's side of the family. Surely, the "When are you having children?" questions will start up. We've been married for nearly 2 years and are of course the only ones without LOs. :cry:

On another note, I'm NOT regretting the shot and drinks I had last night during my 2WW. :drunk:

stupid cousin dont know why you get a second baby when you can hardly handle the terror daughter that you have now.
And you you young whipper snapper - I remember when you were BORN how dare you get knocked up before me :<
and you - you used to be such a bitch and a trouble maker and I find out that YOU are now preggo

Why can they get preggo and not me *seriously cries*

my status: Just want to know if I've ov'd or not! Why do our bodies have to be so confusing :wacko:

Today's invisible status:

Yes, it's true: during the 2 days I spent with my baby nephew, I didn't miss my husband at all. However, now that I'm home again, with Hubby, I miss my nephew a lot. Does that make me a terrible wife??

my fb status for today: why is it when you're at a dark stage in life, you go out and it feels as though the whole world is slapping you across the face? just been to trafford centre and was crying my eyes out at all the new babies, prams, new mothers, baby shops....why can't I just crawl under a rock and hide myself from the world, this unfair world at that? xxxx

my fb status for today: why is it when you're at a dark stage in life, you go out and it feels as though the whole world is slapping you across the face? just been to trafford centre and was crying my eyes out at all the new babies, prams, new mothers, baby shops....why can't I just crawl under a rock and hide myself from the world, this unfair world at that? xxxx

Awww, I am so sorry that you are having such a ruff time hun... Huge Hugs going out to you!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/Hugs_Friend.jpg

Thanks wannabeprego, I really hope your tww is one that ends in joy, really keeping my fingers crossed for you sweetie, xxxxx

Can't handle Facebook today..Logged on and a friend on there is announcing they are 5 months pregnant with their 3rd son... If only it was that easy for me.. Just Bam start trying, and than Bam I'm pregnant.....Sigh....

Oh those are the worse updates to read. It's like those couples will never know how truly heartbreaking it is NOT seeing that BFP every cycle.

"Man could I ever go for a drink right now!!! But I am to dam broke to be able to afford any since we are broke from X-mas shopping...blah..."

Todays status would be.....

You dont want your 5 month old baby for her first christmas because your stupid GF is so selfish and when out to get drunk and started a fight and landed herself in hospital! and she wants your to be sitting at her bedside rather than you giving your daughter the christmas she diserves! So my 'Last' (im hoping) Christmas before we have a baby we are looking after your baby! who you havent had all week because our mother has had her :/ pfft you dont deserve her!

Hugs to my pals wannabeprego and Tanz! Hope you ladies are making it thru the rest of this awful year as best as you can! Maybe 2012 will be a little better.

Fb status: If I have to hear about Baby Ava (redundant name, I know)one more time I'm going to go postal on my MIL and other in laws. I hate my SIL and don't give a flying feck about her pregnancy.

When will I get my BFP? Im almost 29 and thought it would've happened by now.
:brat:

Staying positive! Hopefully we can at least conceive around Christmas!

@Army, thanks for the kind words and support hun... :hugs::hugs: :flower:

AFM, my status would be... "Must find the motivation to get off my ass and work out, I really need to shed some pounds...sigh... I just dont have the energy or motivation, and this depressing gloomy weather isnt helping either, it sucks when it is dark at 4:30.... sigh....."

*Sigh*, I need to shed a few holiday pounds as well. A pathetic part of me is hoping it's because of a bean. Ha! Surely after holiday shopping counts as exercise?

FB Status: I cannot wait to go back to hiding at home. So tired of being at the in-laws and listening to baby talk. It makes me feel so insignificant that I don't have a grandchild to contribute to the family.

FB status : i love my son so much and hope by this time next year he will have a lil bro or sister to play with and love :)

Todays status would be,

I'm Ovulating!!!!! WooHoo I hope the TWW goes quick!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->