Facebook Status

Invisable facebook status:

We will try when WE feel like we can cope with it. I have enough problems talking to my DH about the subject, let alone you. Congrats to SIL for another preg announcement ~ now thats 9 nieces and nephews i have. OH and one more thing, we do have alot of money and we spend a fair amount on your kiddy winks at christmas, but me and DH are human beings and have a 'child like spirit' to want a gift in return. Just because we dont have kids, it doesnt mean we dont count...

Rant over :kiss:

Goodluck ladies! I believe I'm out this Friday, already feel the wench. Silly me didn't pack any tampons because somehow I believed I wouldn't need them this time. Ha!

FB Status: Come on you wench, I know you're coming. And because you were late last month, you should be polite and arrive early this time.

Christmas 2010 & 2011 all I wanted was a little baby.. 2012 please be kind I can't take this much longer,a whole other year of nothing will kill me.

Period! Please, I beg you.. Appear! Finally appear so I know everything is working and so that me and OH can finally TTC! PLEASE. Damnit!

FB status: please stop asking or commenting that we need to have a baby every time I post a picture of my niece

FB status: please stop asking or commenting that we need to have a baby every time I post a picture of my niece

I would have no qualms about actually posting that one! I've said it to my mother before too. She makes the baby comment every time I post a picture of my pets.

Today's secret FB status: We're picking up our shiny new car today!!!! Yay!!!!

(not allowed to post it, cos hubby wants to be the one to announce it first, but he wants to have the car and show his parents before it gets announced on FB. *eyeroll* )

Tomorrow's secret FB status: Ok, we have the car. Now we just need to sell our flat and buy a house, and then we can start TTC!! Woohoo!!!!

Fb status: 1DPO!! Tww I am here! Don't make me crazy with hysterical pregnancy symptoms!! Pls be kind to me, you know I'm obsessed with peeing on a stick!!

FB Status: Dear 2011,

Go feck yourself :finger:!

Cheers!
-Jackie

Dear 2012,

2010 and 2011 were horrible to me. I'd like for us to have a good relationship and this be the year that I conceive our baby. Cut me some slack and give me some positiveness. Preferably on a piss stick.

Cheers!
-Jackie

Armywife84 I soooo hope 2012 is your year, you deserve your god damn overdue BFP, this world is full of idiots and ungrateful people it's not fair they get to produce and produce offspring when there's lovely ladies like you who try and try and try but get nowhere.

FB message: cupcake, mummy doesn't want to say goodbye to 2011, it would be like saying goodbye to you all over again. You did something amazing to daddy and I, you gave us hope, hope that one day we'll get there again, we can't thank you enough sweetie. xxxxx

BDing into the new year - I should be ovulating in the next couple of days!!!!

Todays status would be: I will not POAS!, I will not POAS!, I will not POAS!, I will not POAS!, I will not POAS!!. Saying it makes me want to POAS! :S Holding out untill the 9th!!!!

Armywife84 I soooo hope 2012 is your year, you deserve your god damn overdue BFP, this world is full of idiots and ungrateful people it's not fair they get to produce and produce offspring when there's lovely ladies like you who try and try and try but get nowhere.

FB message: cupcake, mummy doesn't want to say goodbye to 2011, it would be like saying goodbye to you all over again. You did something amazing to daddy and I, you gave us hope, hope that one day we'll get there again, we can't thank you enough sweetie. xxxxx

Tanz-I'm trying the whole positive attitude/changes, but we'll see how long that lasts. Still hoping that it happens, but in the back of my mind I remain doubtful. LTTC/infertility/losses really play a number on you. Thank you for the kind words..right back at you!

Have you given your bean a name? I like how one LTTCer named the bean she lost Sprout.

FB Status: Going to make some changes this year (not talking about my hair color). I'm going to aim for happiness, not true happiness but not the kind I've been faking for the last year either. My FB is getting deleted, we're moving come Feb, I'm going back to school, I'm going to shed these holiday pounds, focus on me, save for alternative treatments, take control of my life from depression, and still try for a baby. But it's not going to be my #1 priority, maybe #2.

Here's to 2012 :wine:, may it bring us the positive changes we so deserve! Happy New Year!!!

Aw wow, I'm pleased you have plans in place, sounds like we'll be seeing a different you in 2012 :)

I think I'll be deleting my FB account too, it's too stressful! just don't get the urge to re-activate it or you'll get an earful off me! hehe ;)

I bet you'll fall pregnant quicker than lightning now you're making it a number 2 priority, hell if it does I might try your tactic :D

I called my bean cupcake, well hubby did. He usually calls me muffin and wanted to keep it cake related!

To all you ladies - hope you get your BFPs in 2012!
I myself will be making a few changes too. 2012 is a new start for me, hopefully with a BFP soon too! I CANT WAIT!

FB Status: I wish I knew what my body was doing. I wish this period would finally appear. And you - I kbow youre pregnant, stop rubbing it in my face, I know you didnt even want to get pregnant! I KNOW I had a miscarriage, fully aware of that! You dont deserve to have another child you spoiled brat! Grow up and sort your life out! argh! Rant over!

At the start of this year we started trying for our baby, who knew we'd still be waiting at the end of the year? Not me that's for sure. Reading some of the last posts on here has made me shed a few tears as i've been reading so many of these posts on this thread for a while and I really feel like (although I don't know you and have never spoken to you) you really deserve the happiness your baby would finally bring to you :cry::hugs: So I really, truly wish for 2012 to bring us all our wish come true [-o<

I have 2 status updates the first being to wish everyone a happy and healthy new year but the second is to say how immensly pissed off I am at my so called best friend of 18 years, I confided in her about ttc and she blurted it out to my brother in the pub on xmas eve!! People who can't control their tongues, should not drink alcohol!!

My new status:

Ok it's 2012, yes I know that my younger brother is having his second after trying for two months, yes I know that my friend with the 14 month old is having her second after not trying at all and my cousin is having her second as well but she deserves it as much as anyone after her first passed away at 26 days (praying for her everyday). Thanks I know I've been married for 9 months and I'm 33 and a half and not pregnant. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU FEEL THE NEED TO KEEP REMINDING ME OF ALL THIS!!

Sorry for the rant. Spreading :dust: all over this thread because we all want our happiness too.

it's 2012 and it's the year I'll be having a baby.

You got that mother nature, make it happen!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->