Facebook Status

mines would be:

Oh great another school friend who was out drinking last week has just announced her pregnancy ... oh your moaning because you can't get pissed for the bells? Think of the life inside you that you already drowned in alcohol not long ago .... oh how cute you have a countdown to when you can go out with you friends partying again....oh its on your due date? be more realistic i think your priorties should have changed by then!

Another :
Oh great your pregnant again ... you don't even look after the four year old you have how will you look after a newborn ... btw you could teach the kid you have to not be so violent, if he hits my nephew that violently again i may refer you to social work because where the hell is he learning to swear and threaten to beat a two year old up for taking his toy ... your a disgrace.

(sorry if these seem harsh but i'm fed up of waiting until we are financially secure and ready for a baby before we try while people who are immature "stereotypical chavs" who are popping them out and keep moaning about how job seekers have forgot to pay them or how they are missing out on so much because they are pregnant, it was 99% there choice because i dont believe for a second that 25% of my facebook had contraceptive failures when most are 99% affective!!)

New years resolutions 1. To get pregnant 2. To have a nice pregnancy 3. To have a happy and healthy baby.

xxxxxxxxxx

lupinerainbow, oh yes if I could put your message on fb I so would.

fb message: Why aren't you here ovulation? I know where you live and I know your number, just come out and no one will get hurt.

If we were successful this month, our baby would be due on our one year anniversary! Fingers crossed!

Tanz- You and DH can make a bean again!

FB Status: So pleased with myself, I just deleted my actual Fertile, *cough* Facebook. No more logging on and scanning my home page to see some lucky bitch's positive piss stick or a new mother moaning about her lack of sleep due to her colicky newborn!! :happydance::happydance: Now I just need AF to get here, or a :bfp: works too.

I want my tube and babies back and I don't want to wait for IVF!!! Do I even need IVF?? I wish it was Jan so I knew where I stand. And can all of my fb friends pease stop announcing your pregnancies because its driving me slowly insane!!! (fairly long status there, but you get the jist!!)

In addition to yours:

So hurt by everyone else getting pregnant.. people that are un worthy, and don't deserve a child..
We've been trying for almost 3 yrs this March 2012, and it comes so easily for everyone else.. and why do I have to suffer miscarriages, when everyone else becomes pregnant and STAYS PREGNANT!!??:cry:

FB Status: So pleased with myself, I just deleted my actual Fertile, *cough* Facebook. No more logging on and scanning my home page to see some lucky bitch's positive piss stick or a new mother moaning about her lack of sleep due to her colicky newborn!! :happydance::happydance: Now I just need AF to get here, or a :bfp: works too.

I was actually thinking about doing the same THINGS!! I just don't know if I can go without talking to my family, being as we're stationed in GA, But, then I think... what did we do without FB? CALL, WRITE, VISIT?! People don't do any of that anymore, it's much more simple to send texts and FB messages.. annoying.

Well done Armywife84 about the FB, how do you feel now it's done?

Fb message: back to crappy work tomorrow, don't know how I'll cope, really hope I can get a more simple job over the next month or two.

If we were successful this month, our baby would be due on our one year anniversary! Fingers crossed!

Ooh fingers crossed for you! Our bubba number 1 was due 4 days after our 1 year anniversary (she came 10 days before) :) xxx

Id like to say "taking my last pill this week, then the NTNP starts! Eeek Excited"

But I dont want people of fb constantly asking "arent you pregnant yet?" or "dont you think its too soon?" etc etc lol

xxxx

sick off people not puttin there prioties right and am old enough too be a mamm:flower:

My status today would read: Another BFN, no AF yet though. I just don't understand why it isn't happening for us. Now to spend my day off doing the period dance (is that it?)!

Mine would say "got a smiley face on my opk this morning!"

I was actually thinking about doing the same THINGS!! I just don't know if I can go without talking to my family, being as we're stationed in GA, But, then I think... what did we do without FB? CALL, WRITE, VISIT?! People don't do any of that anymore, it's much more simple to send texts and FB messages.. annoying.

There's always the good old cellular phone! :haha:

Tanz- It's refreshing. I don't have to log on and fear announcements anymore! Like the other Armywife pointed out, we need to revert back to old fashioned communication. A letter, email, phone call, visit, or text! :haha:

I hope you find another replacement job soon.

FB Status: I'm rather glad AF is here, although she did bring some pain with her. ](*,)

My cousin just announced her third pregnancy. She is one of the people I first confided in that we were ttc (that was in the early months of her 2nd pregnancy). Her husband announced it on facebook last night and I got a message from her saying, "Hey sweetie, I didn't want you to find out in his facebook status, I just found out I am PG :)" It's nice that she wanted to tell me herself before I read it but I hadn't logged on last night and my mom called to tell me before I read either of those. I literally had to hang up the phone as fast as possible. I started bawling and my husband just held me for over an hour while I sobbed all over his shirt. I am truly happy for her but at the same time I feel so jealous. She's had a beautiful little girl and now another pregnancy all while I've been ttc. So, my facebook status would say:

"I really wish I could be as happy for you all as you want me to be. I really wish I could be the kind of person who could separate my feelings of jealousy and anger from my feelings of happiness for others, but I can't."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->