Facebook Status

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ <----This is a youtube video with a song about ttc and the pain it can cause. I love this song.

Omg, that video made me cry! There is hope! Baby dust to all!

Hope 2012 gives us all what we have been trying so long for

Todays status would be,

I log into FB to see this statue "Had enuff of bein pregnant now wish she wud cum early" then someone asks how long she has left and she has 7 weeks left!! Thats wishiing your babies life into danger! GRRR It makes me so angry! (Also she has 3 kids and shes only 21 :mad:)

I would say;

Stop asking me when we'll be having another, it's not like I'm trying not to get pregnant!

My new years resolution is to be the best mummy I can be come Sept 2012. Also wishing all my TTC ladies the best of luck in getting their bfps! 2012 is your year!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqfGqOx2iDQ <----This is a youtube video with a song about ttc and the pain it can cause. I love this song.

Wow, thank you for the video, it literally brought tears to my eyes!!!:cry::hugs:

great vid futrbabymaker!

FB status:

Going to docs later, think I have a urine infection but it's making me bleed and stings terribly!! I'm only 1dpo so it CAN'T be baby related, just very odd.

My FB status would be:

"Finally got the courage up to schedule my Saline Sonohysterography this Thursday afternoon. I am nervous about the procedure because my HSG was painful and I got sick and threw up after that procedure. I am hoping that the bump that was found on the inside of my uterus is nothing to worry about and that I wont need surgery to have it removed. Hopefully we will be able to move forward with our first round of IUI soon once we get DH's tax return back and can afford to pay for it!! Looking on the bright side finally going through with the procedure after putting it off for 2 months just brings me one step closer to being able to do the IUI!! :thumbup: It is a necessary evil and I am going to have to suck it up I suppose... sigh... :wacko: I hate being poked and probed like a science experiment. I wish I could get pregnant the old fashioned way, but at this point I am so desperate for my BFP I am willing to do whatever it takes to get it!!"

My status would now be:
15 DPO, no witch, BFN on EPT Certainty. I feel like giving up. I just don't get it. :(

FB Status: I caved and decided to test today! :dohh:
:bfn:
What else is new?!
I know there is still HOPE, but I am feeling HOPELESS! :nope:

CD28/11dpo

First off, I'd love to tell everyone to stop asking when we are going to have a baby because we've been trying for 4+ years and still no baby. Trust me, it's not for lack of wanting, hoping, praying, and trying!

Second, I'd love to say to all my preggo friends, please stop complaining about the morning sickness, weight gain, not being able to drink, not being able to party, etc. Some of us would give ANYTHING to be pregnant and do it without complaining!

Third, I'd love to say to all my friends with kids, please stop complaining about having to get up with a newborn, stop complaining about having to take care of the child/children others would give anything to have, stop complaining about not being able to go out because you can't have a sitter, stop complaining about having no money to spend on yourself because you have another life that you are responsible for.

It is so frustrating to see undeserving people becoming parents when there are so many of us that are ready to give up everything just for a BFP. I have a girl at work that is about 4 months pregnant and all she does is complain about everything. The worst part is she lives with her parents who pay for everything and will undoubtedly be raising this child while she goes out and does whatever she wants to do.

Just depresses me and makes me want to scream!!

I've been stalking this thread for a while, but I just couldn't put to words what I'd say given the chance...

Christmas eve at DH's family's get together, they do presents by age, or relationship, or any other kind of status... This year they said "Moms" and everyone looked at me like I was supposed to surprise them and open a present.. I've never felt so horrible in my life. This whole time I've been just going with the flow, if it happens it happens... But the more time that passes, the more I think "why me?" I'm supposed to be a "Mooney". I'm supposed to be the "fertile" one! So, my fb status would be a mixture of all of the above. With this side note - "I now completely understand how my sister feels having tried for almost a year and gotten nothing." She has Endo, and PCOS.

Usmcwife.em I totally agree and I couldn't have said that any better myself!

Please let this be my cycle you don't understand the impact it would have on my life. We have been trying for over 3 years now and not had a sniff of a bfp. I know DH's sperm count is good and i don't appear to have pcos so far. Don't know why this is taking so long, also would like for FS to hurry up and send out my scan date and my next appointment date.
Would also like for people to stop asking when we are having children and having to reply not for a while yet.

The nickname "Baby in a bottle" implies that geritol tonic tastes better. Curse you PCOS, for making it so hard for me to get pregnant! <-----THAT would be today's status if I wanted all of my classmates from high school and all of my family to comment and tell me that when it's my time it will happen without nasty, soy sauce looking liquid, that makes me want to puke. :(

Facebook status: Oh, hey period, thanks for coming by this month... Now we start all over!

FB status: Yes Yes Yes! I think I will be ovulating soon! THANK YOU! But geez! I have alot of CM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->