Facebook Status

Thanks for finally showing your ugly face AF.. But could we maybe get on a set schedule? It would be greatly appreciated...

Todays status would be:

Someone talk me out of POAS in the AM i will be 8dpo ive been sooo goood sooo far dont let me spoil it now!!! :S

Wouldn't it be great if people that actually wanted a baby got pregnant?

misszoie - don't do it woman! go for a walk, think about the annoying wait between testing and the results, surely there must be something on the telly you can watch to distract your POAS addict mind :haha:

tryrocking - I agree, doesn't it just seem that people who don't want kids get their wish more than the people who do?

I would love to post:

"We have decided to try for baby #4!!! ;)"

After 3 little boys, we are giving it another try. We will be thankful for a heathly baby either way, but this momma wouldn't mind some pink in the house! :) I am going to save this thread, and I have decided NOT to announce my pregancy (when it happens) until I know the sex. I am so tired of being asked about having a little girl.... Dont people understand that you can't pick? Ugh!

Tanzibar sadly yes! It's not that I'm bitter, it's just that so many people out there get pregnant and then get rid of it because they can't be bothered.
It makes me sad because there are so many women out there who want babies and try their damndest and have issues.

Keeping my fingers crossed!

misszoie - don't do it woman! go for a walk, think about the annoying wait between testing and the results, surely there must be something on the telly you can watch to distract your POAS addict mind :haha:

tryrocking - I agree, doesn't it just seem that people who don't want kids get their wish more than the people who do?

I will have to go for a walk really early :haha:

When would be acceptable to poas :haha:

Agreed. I had a friendship end because I just couldn't bite my tongue anymore. She was not even 23 yet and had already had 3 abortions. Found out through some mutual friends that she got pregnant a fourth time and was due in Dec, but delivered in Oct. Thankfully the baby is doing just fine.

hmm acceptable, when is af due, I would say hold out til then ;)

Seriously though, I'd wait a wee bit longer if you can. If you have tonnes of reliable tests I'd say just try again tomorrow and keep a progression of your sticks :D

hmm acceptable, when is af due, I would say hold out til then ;)

Seriously though, I'd wait a wee bit longer if you can. If you have tonnes of reliable tests I'd say just try again tomorrow and keep a progression of your sticks :D

My CBFM has just informed me i will be 9dpo tomorrow not 8, Yay 1 less day i have to wait.... Can i hold out untill tuesday? YES!!! .... Maybe ...... I hope so :haha:

you can do it, it's not that long if you think about it, get the weekend over with and you're practically there :D

:af: is due Monday and surprisingly I feel exactly the same as I do every month, so I guess she's on her way..... again :cry:

"FU** Me,:dohh: I have to have friggen surgery and I have a polyp in my uterus in addition to the fibroid, which turned out to not be the problem, But the dammed polyp is most likely causing me not to get pregnant... So 2 plus years of TTC, month after month of tears and heart ache were all in vain because it didnt matter what we did, I couldnt get pregnant anyways!!! Aint that a bitch!!! Now I have to get the courage up to have surgery....why does TTC have to be so hard for me... ugghhhhh... I am now officially waiting to try until I can get up the courage and the $$ to pay for surgery... Shit Balls!!! This sucks!!! :growlmad:

@wannabeprego- sorry hun sounds like you could use a hug :hugs: TTC shouldn't be this tough on girls like us that want a baby. I hope you get good news from your insurance company. I just had my HSG done today & found out I have a locked tube. What has the doctors said to you about the blockage? What's the next step?

@wannabeprego- sorry hun sounds like you could use a hug :hugs: TTC shouldn't be this tough on girls like us that want a baby. I hope you get good news from your insurance company. I just had my HSG done today & found out I have a locked tube. What has the doctors said to you about the blockage? What's the next step?

Thank you for the kind words girls....:hugs:

@Sunshine, Well the good news about only one tube being open is that you can still get pregnant and you can still can do IUI with only one tube open. :thumbup:

But, the DR did offer me the option to do a laparoscopy to try to open up the one blocked tube in conjuction with the hysteroscopy that I have to have done to remove the polyp inside my uterus. The laparoscopy is more invasive though because they have to make small incisions in your belly to get to your tubes and has a longer healing time. She wanted me to do the two procedures together because i will be sedated and under anethesia and it would be the best time to knock them both out together in one procedure. I am not sure if I am gooing to do both procedures together or not yet though.

I might just do the hysteroscopy by itself to remove the polyp because all they do is go in through your cervix and into the uterus to cut out the polyp and it is a quicker and easier recovery time. Although I know that having both tubes open would increase my chances of becoming pregnant. :shrug:

Thanks for the info. :winkwink:

When do you go back to the doctor?

Your Welcome...:flower: Good luck to you hun!!! :dust::dust:

I havent decided when i am going to schedule the surgery yet, and if i am going to do both procedures or just the hysteroscopy by itself. I have to find out what our out of pocket costs will be to make sure we can afford it and have the DR's billing department figure out the costs before hand so I know when to schedule it. Hopefully I will be able to get it done sooner than later though. Wish me luck...:winkwink:

Good luck hun! Keep me posted :)Here's hoping that your out of pocket is zero or very close to it! I cant wait to talk to my RS to see what he suggest. Think I'm going to call tomorrow. What stinks is that we're scheduled to be on vacation when I OV so if he wants me to test during OV its going to have to wait till next month which means January will be a waste. We're still going to try cause after all maybe the HSG might help.

FB status: The Witch showed up today, wish I could Witch Slap her! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->