Facebook Status

How many more people are going to announce pregnancies, or post pics of their brand new perfect babies on Facebook before it's my turn, sometimes wish I was early 20's again when no-one was even thinking about babies!!

How many more people are going to announce pregnancies, or post pics of their brand new perfect babies on Facebook before it's my turn, sometimes wish I was early 20's again when no-one was even thinking about babies!!

I totally AGREE!!! Why did I wait so long? I was waiting on DH to be "READY"

:(

Ive been naughty :( you will be disappointed in me Tanzibar!

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7159/6651790389_fa6513f77e.jpg

On the plus size i see something (10dpo)

I wish i could post that picture to facebook lol

Today's FB status: Walking through town yesterday was depressing. So many people ignoring their kids, yelling at their kids, or allowing their kids to do dangerous things (like running towards a road crossing, or standing up in a pram while mom's pushing it). Do they not realise how lucky they are?????

FB status for today: Keep getting wetter and wetter, ovulation will you finally come?! or AF.. or something.. come on..

oooo misszoie - slap on hand for you missy!!

The light isn't brilliant in this room so I'm afraid I can't see much >< are you going to be using a frer?

FB Message: BAH I'm starting to feel happy again and that things will be alright - but there's a huge part of me that STILL wants to grieve and be miserable. Ovulation, I think you are to blame for these conflicting emotions. I think you're here so thanks for listening to my pleas but nothing would please me more if you could enforce the lucky sperm into eggy so I can finally feel 100% happy again.

Is that too much to ask?

Yeh i did a FRER this morning i posted it in the HPT section x

FB status for the week : This really isn't fair. I don't mind nausea and vomiting if I'm pregnant, but to have it while AF is here? So not cool. P.S. I wish people would be a little more appreciative of their children and responsible for them, if they could only understand how many of us there are that would give anything to have a child...

Totally feel the same, me and DH only started TTC on December 30th but suddenly everywhere there are newborn babies, in the shops, on tv, on the internet, all tv adverts are geared towards babies, and 3 people announced on fb that they are with child, just this week alone!

Really ready for it to be my turn even if I am predisposed to :twingirls: !!

Arrrghhhh all I want is straight answer DH!!! If you say you wanna start TTC then we need to try!!! If you don't wanna try then just f***ing tell me don't lead me on ans just talk to me!!! Arrrrrrgggjhh

Sorry just has the worst day ever and whenever I try to talk to him he diverts the answer and we haven't had sex since we decided we were going to try!!!!!

My Facebook status would be (mainly aimed at my friends who have conceived without thinking about it)
'stop telling me when I 'relax' then I will get pregnant?! You try 'relaxing' when you have been TTC for 7 months and the baby you lost last year was due to be born this month!!

Just waiting for ovulation :laundry::hangwashing::dishes:.. *Sigh*, I'm so sick of this redundant routine. I wish I could move on with my life. :cry:

I am hoping this month its our turn, but to be honest after 3 years i just can't hold out much hope.

I have 2 statuses I wish I could post:
1."Quit making statuses about your pregnancy every 5 seconds =("
2."Sick of hearing about people with new babies who are still going out to parties and getting drunk all the time, grow up!"

After weeks of testing I've finally got my super duper whooper popper scooper of a positive opk. Trying not to get too excited but I'm pleased by body has ovulated earlier than usual without clomid. Last time I had mucus like this it was October 2010. Come on body do your magic thing again, love you honestly xxxx

My status would be:
''Stop telling me that a bottle of wine is all it takes to get pregnant. My luteal phase is too short and my hormones are f*ucked up, so NO, getting drunk is not going to make me pregnant''

can i do another one?

stop complaining to me about your 'terrible pregnacy symptoms' at least you have them!!!

After 3 agonising months without an AF and it finally showing up last month I'm hoping so much we get pregnant this year, the emotional pain and distress hurts me to the core :cry: OH would make a wonderful father and it upsets me that in a year and a half of trying I haven't made him one. None of you know the half of my emotions especially when I'm being told I wont get help for another year and until I loose weight :(

Mine would be: please stop saying congratulations to me because my heart sinks when I realize its for my wedding not for my baby I should still be carrying :'(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->