Facebook Status

I've POAS every day for the past week! I really hope I get a BFP before March 4, my would-have-been due date.

Last week I had to do a prenatal massage on a woman with the same due date I would have had, I may have cried a little afterwards.

Mine would be:
It kills me to hear you talk about aborting the baby you don't want when what you consider an "inconvenience" is all I want right now...it's not fair :(

^^^^^ more of a something i wish i could say than a FB status but it feels good to get that off my chest *whew*

After 3 agonising months without an AF and it finally showing up last month I'm hoping so much we get pregnant this year, the emotional pain and distress hurts me to the core :cry: OH would make a wonderful father and it upsets me that in a year and a half of trying I haven't made him one. None of you know the half of my emotions especially when I'm being told I wont get help for another year and until I loose weight :(

Believe me i do know the emotions you are going through!. Try TTC 4 years and told im not getting help full stop...

:hugs: you are not alone x

It's my own fault, but I went on this other FB I have for coupons...and saw on DH's cousin's page, her congratulating the couple on their new addition :sick: and posted a pic. This picture was of DH's brother cuddling his daughter. I'm so upset because that should've been DH and I by now. :cry::cry::cry: It's not fair!

They can't even afford the 2yr old twins they have now on one low income plus food stamps. Why most those couples always be the most fertile??!! :hissy::hissy:

I have 2 statuses I'd want to say: "wasn't trying to conceive, came off bcp and haven't had a period in 2 months. Was super excited that I was possibly going to be a mommy! After numerous neg HPT's and blood tests, turns out its hormonal, not preggo, low thyroid and have to go to an endocronologist to figure out why my body is freaking out..."

And

"Hate fertile myrtles; don't wanna here about your pregnancy until (if ever) I myself am pregnant and if that happens I will happily boast about my bun in the oven. Yes I'm bitter. Don't judge me."

And lastly.

"Don't tell me not to worry about my low thyroid/hormone imbalances; its my body and sanity and I have every right to be worried especially if it turns out I am in early menopause or experiencing ovarian failure."

Why is everyone else pregnant???!!!!!!!

It's seriously getting to me now been fine all year then a huge influx of babies the last 2 months ::((

Thanks so much, everyone, for assuming I am pregnant all the time just because I love babies.... It's just SO EASY for everyone. NOT.

mine would be..... I just want to be pregnant now! when will it be my turn?

Me being Positive: "Will be spending this week planting pumpkin seeds, hoping to have a little pumpkin in my arms by Halloween."

and

Me being not so positive: "Why does everyone else get to be pregnant, and I'm still waiting? The lady across the road is showing, an old school friend had her first scan, a family friend is pregnant with her second- she only just had her first! & loads of my school friends have babies already- when is it my turn??" lol

Will think positive thoughts about the pumpkin seeds.... :)

5_year_plan - the pumpkin seeds idea sounds absolutely lovely, that is so sweet.

I've just put an offer in to buying a house which has been accepted and I'm about 8 days from testing. If I get a BFP and the move goes smoothly I think I'll plant some pumpkin seeds too :D

I love the pumpkin sead idea too!, Im Moving at the end of the month, im going to plant some in the new place! x

5_year_plan - the pumpkin seeds idea sounds absolutely lovely, that is so sweet.

I've just put an offer in to buying a house which has been accepted and I'm about 8 days from testing. If I get a BFP and the move goes smoothly I think I'll plant some pumpkin seeds too :D

Congrats on the new house!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

my facebook status this morning would read...
another friend has given birth this jan, another baby born in the month my baby should have been born! why is life so unfair! why does it feel like its only me in the world that can not concieve a child when everyone else not only gets pregnant but also manages to keep the baby for 9 months!!!!

My Status would read -

Trying not to go insane waiting for Sunday / Monday! please stay away evil witch of doom! please let me be another person to get a BFP using a CBFM for the first month!

FB Status would read:-
If that is aimed at me........YES hurt does last forever but it does become easier and please dont ask me how I feel when you really dont give a f**k

Daren't jinx this on the real facebook so I'm putting it here:

7 more days til BFP and the house we're buying is now classed as SOLD so no one else can look. December = worst month on record. January = potentially best month ever.

FB Status:

Yay! I got a positive OPK today! BD all lined up... And I'm not missing the eggy this time!

I'm sick and tired of people thinking they know what's best for me, I'm ready to be a mommy and that's all that matters. Age is just a number, get over yourselves!!

love this one =) its exactly what I feel like screaming at my mother in law >.< she's doing our heads in saying we're not ready etc but ive been ready for years lol.. wait until she hears im late ;) and even better if I can finally say "SCREW YOU IM PREGNANT!" lol.

Good luck =)

Mine would be "omg im late!! let this be our mother for a little one <3"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back