Facebook Status

At the moment, my status would be:

Why the hell do I even bother? Almost 3 years married and you still can't grow the **** up and talk to me like a real man. Why is it that every night this week you have been in bed by 9 and won't even talk to me? Already a week and a half since the last time we BD'd and you don't even seem interested. Why do I even bother? Whatever. Hope you enjoy sleeping alone tonight because I'm sleeping on the ****ing couch... Ugh!!

(Directed at the jerk in the bedroom passed out without a clue I'm even mad... Grrrr..)

Hmm mine would be

"must be nice to have such perfect lives, just remember not everyones is so rosy"

"If I was thin life would be about 70% better and I would be able to TTC without spending everyday worrying about being a fat mum to be / mum"

"Money DOES make you happy - if you say it doesn't you have no idea what it's like to have none. It opens doors, pays for better healthcare, takes the pressure off wondering where you might have to live, means you can look after your family and makes life safer"

Yes they are very bitter status's but it is exactly how I feel most of the time.

I would say

So sad about our loss, but so ready to have the chance to try again!

When I married my husband (I had a son from a previous marriage) I was open with my SIL about trying for a baby right when we were married because Ry was getting older and we wanted them fairly close. (we had actually already been trying for six months before our wedding, but did NOT tell anyone that) She told me they couldnt have another baby until they moved because they had a two bedroom TINY house & already had two kids (their 6 yo boy and 18 mo girl shared a room) & if they had another baby theyd have to put it in the laundry room. So they were waiting. WELL come May, the month of my wedding, she suddenly gets pregnant. She says they tried, he says they didnt. I got pregnant in May too (on our honeymoon) but miscarried in July. I knew something was not right with the pregnancy from the beginning so I didnt announce it. We got pregnant with Grace six days after & I announced it as soon as I knew. She announced her pregnancy one day after I announced mine. The whole pregnancy it felt she was competing with me. When I was on bedrest for placenta previa & high bp supposedly she had high bp. When I had pre term labor she was having contractions. When Grace wasnt growing neither was hers. Long story short, we arent telling so we can be pregnant by ourselves this time :) But its KILLING me. Both sets of parents know, my sibs know, and my church co-workers know. I have told a couple friends, but they know not to tell anyone. I dont so much have a problem getting pregnant, just a "repeat miscarrier" as the doc said. So I will always be high risk for miscarriage

My status would be:

''I'm so f***ing tired of being stressed out ALL the time. And NO, relaxing is not that easy to do.''

Mine would say. "I know all I talk about is my daughter, I know Im always putting too many photos up of her, but I dont care, I have my reasons...if you dont like it, delete me...easy" :)

Oh wow, totally loving this thread. So many things I want to say, but no one even knows we're trying yet!

Mine would have to be...

"Yes, I waited 9 years to try for a 2nd child. At least I didn't have them back to back to back when I couldn't afford or provide for them."

~Joralyn~

here goes another month i want to be pregnant soo bad let me get my bfp pls pls pls!

"Please stop whinging on your facebook about how little sleep you got last night because your 3 kids kept you awake - I would do ANYTHING to have your sort of sleepless nights instead of mine!!"

Mine today would read
Yes I am 'ready' to TTC, this is the right time for me! I'm 30 years old not 13!

My status:

im getting more and more impatient just want to know if im goina be pregnant this month or not!

What a great idea this topic is. i would say Got smiley face today.. on CD12 Time to BD :) xx :D

Todays would be.

I can't take one more announcment after todays... I dont think ive ever felt lower than this point right now.

just a few weeks ago I would have loved for mine to read:

Most of you don't know it, but I lost a baby, and her name was Penelope and I loved her even if she was only inside me for 10-12 weeks, she was mine, and I am supposed to have her....

And now.....

I had a miscarriage, even after I thought I was done having kids, and now I MUST HAVE ANOTHER BABY!!! :)

:hugs: misszoie, I thought you got your sticky bean too, that makes me sad :(

You know what you have to do? get rid of your facebook, either that or hide everyone from your news feed. That way you won't lose contact with any of them but at the same time you have no idea what they're up to. It's what I do and I can honestly say Facebook has come a stress free environment now!

hope you are well, feel free to PM if you want to chat xxxx

Oh mine would be.... I have battled long enough with endometriosis that has made me take time off from work cancel nights out with friends and bring me to the lowest points of my life, I work hard don't claim benefits I'm NOT entitled to I have an amazing husband who I want a family with is it too much to ask for! Thank you rant over!

:hugs: tiggyroo

FB: what have I done in life that means I may NOT be approved for a mortgage? why do I have endometrioma's on my ovaries? why did I lose my one and only baby? how come hubby and I have extremely bad luck? is it just easier to accept the thought I may never be a mother or a homeowner? I hate those who will never know the struggles or stress of those 2 things. Why does stress keep on lingering in my life, piss off will you?!!???!?!?!? go and annoy those who have had it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: tiggyroo

FB: what have I done in life that means I may NOT be approved for a mortgage? why do I have endometrioma's on my ovaries? why did I lose my one and only baby? how come hubby and I have extremely bad luck? is it just easier to accept the thought I may never be a mother or a homeowner? I hate those who will never know the struggles or stress of those 2 things. Why does stress keep on lingering in my life, piss off will you?!!???!?!?!? go and annoy those who have had it easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could have written that tanzibar!
Why do I have endometriosis!
Why did we lose the baby? (due date was tomorrow)
Why couldn't my stupid body have kept that baby I wanted so badly!
I'm sure I will retire in a rented house!
Why does every facebook friend anounch a pregnancy what feels like almost daily!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: misszoie, I thought you got your sticky bean too, that makes me sad :(

You know what you have to do? get rid of your facebook, either that or hide everyone from your news feed. That way you won't lose contact with any of them but at the same time you have no idea what they're up to. It's what I do and I can honestly say Facebook has come a stress free environment now!

hope you are well, feel free to PM if you want to chat xxxx

I just not going to read my news feeds at all anymore, the only reason i go on there anymore is to go on this stupid game im totally addicted to lol. If i want to check up on someone i can type there name in. That way i dont have to see any more F'ing announcments, I mean how can someone manage to have two kids, who has not got or had a actual boyfriend?!!?!?!?!?!?!? Is she the fricking virgin mary or something! :growlmad::growlmad: No she is the opposite and opens her legs for anything with a pulse :growlmad: Rant over :haha:

The stress over the last few days has totally screwd my 'healthy eating' plan!. And it doesnt help that Cadburys have already bought out the easter creme eggs :/ They are my down fall GRRRR

Cool idea! I would love to say- We're ttc#4 Yes A Little Tim for the ones that would quote it lol! Can't wait for us to have a little him or her :)

Well its the day of my big 3-0, and i am feeling increadibly sad, no children at 30, that was so not the plan :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->