Facebook Status

Well its the day of my big 3-0, and i am feeling increadibly sad, no children at 30, that was so not the plan :nope:
im 30 in march, really thought i would always have a child by then!! it sucks doesnt it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY though!!:happydance: x

I have fallen victim to the 2WW testing madness and I am feeling so impatient!!!!! I must learn to be patient and wait until the end of next week to retest...............UGGGHHHHHHH...ARRRGGGHHHHHH....... BLAAARRRGGGHHHH.........................:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/killersmiley.gif

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/izzybee22/gw-1.gif

I am frustrated because I can't plan a vacation because I might have to use my leave for IVF and wont have enough leave for both. :/

Mine would simply say "Feel like I'm living my life in two week increments!!" :thumbup:

wannabeprego - hope you can survive the wait honey :hugs:

Impet Limpet - Love your status, can't agree with you more!

FB: another wasted weekend crying my eyes out. Got declined for a mortgage so now I just need some hope we can still get the house of our dreams. Stupid Freaking HSBC, you're in my blacklist now you cretinous bank!!!!

FB would read:- Sick of been everyones rock, where the f**k were any of you when I miscarried or are any of you when I get all the announcements of newly pregnant family and friends.......not even 6weeks after :cry:

Had a very very bad weekend.........taking myself back to bed to :cry: some more

FB would read:- Sick of been everyones rock, where the f**k were any of you when I miscarried or are any of you when I get all the announcements of newly pregnant family and friends.......not even 6weeks after :cry:

Had a very very bad weekend.........taking myself back to bed to :cry: some more

:hugs:
Its hard to be a rock for others when you feel so weak yourself. Allow yourself time to cry and grieve but also allow yourself time to be strong.

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

wannabeprego - hope you can survive the wait honey :hugs:

Impet Limpet - Love your status, can't agree with you more!

FB: another wasted weekend crying my eyes out. Got declined for a mortgage so now I just need some hope we can still get the house of our dreams. Stupid Freaking HSBC, you're in my blacklist now you cretinous bank!!!!

Thanks hun!!!:flower:

I am sorry about the problems you are having with getting approved for a mortgage... big hugs and good luck to you hun....:hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies, I had no children when I was 30 and felt down at the time. I started TTC when I was two months after my 30th and finally fell pregnant a year and a half later (10 months of intensive trying, the rest just not preventing...) . Had my son 4 months after my 32nd birthday. Please don't worry about your age and when it will happen. I'm almost 34 now, TTC no.2. Finally able to move into a bigger house after a lot of hurdles....these things happen eventually, give it time. Also either deactivate facebook (I have) or go down your newsfeed and unsubscribe from all the people whos statues are getting on your nerves!

My status : Wondering how I am or what I'm doing?? Call me and find out!!

Great advice there gemmy, already on top of the FB news feed suggestion already - if you don't do it stress won't go away, it's torture and unless you realise that you'll be stuck in a vicious cycle. Took me ages to realise that. The past month has been nice and easy on FB!

Personally I feel pressured for a baby (just turned 28) but it's not because it's an age thing it's more of what I wanted when I was younger, it was like one of those fairytale things you expect to happen by the time your 16,18,21,25,30 etc...I think most women would probably agree - it's not the fact its "30", its the fact that generally women have kids in their 20's so when you're growing up with that you feel it MUST and WILL happen to you around the same because you also want that and you also want to feel part of the majority.

Like when friends lose their virginity, you just want to feel normal and typical you feel pressured into losing it yourself.

Thats the outlook I've adopted any way. Been TTC since aug 2010, finally fell pregnant Nov 11 but lost baby at 8 weeks only a month later. I have to accept the fact that no one can guarantee it will happen again, no one will know for sure if hubby and I will ever be lucky again, but need to be real sometimes. Yes dec 2013 I will hit the big 30, I sort of need to pump out the 2 kids I really wanted before then - will it happen? probably not, but I hope to have at least 1 by then.

xxxx

Great advice there gemmy, already on top of the FB news feed suggestion already - if you don't do it stress won't go away, it's torture and unless you realise that you'll be stuck in a vicious cycle. Took me ages to realise that. The past month has been nice and easy on FB!

Personally I feel pressured for a baby (just turned 28) but it's not because it's an age thing it's more of what I wanted when I was younger, it was like one of those fairytale things you expect to happen by the time your 16,18,21,25,30 etc...I think most women would probably agree - it's not the fact its "30", its the fact that generally women have kids in their 20's so when you're growing up with that you feel it MUST and WILL happen to you around the same because you also want that and you also want to feel part of the majority.

Like when friends lose their virginity, you just want to feel normal and typical you feel pressured into losing it yourself.

Thats the outlook I've adopted any way. Been TTC since aug 2010, finally fell pregnant Nov 11 but lost baby at 8 weeks only a month later. I have to accept the fact that no one can guarantee it will happen again, no one will know for sure if hubby and I will ever be lucky again, but need to be real sometimes. Yes dec 2013 I will hit the big 30, I sort of need to pump out the 2 kids I really wanted before then - will it happen? probably not, but I hope to have at least 1 by then.

xxxx

That is a good comparison with the virginity thing - I never thought of it like that. You are right, you do get to an age when you feel like you just want to be like everyone else. I often envy those trying in their early 20's and think I wish I had my head screwed on that early in life. But things just happen the way they are supposed to I guess and you just need to believe. That is so sad that you lost your baby, I can't even begin to imagine. Keep that positive outlook. :dust: for your next BFP

Thanks honey, I believe my cupcake gave us the hope we needed, it had dwindled over the past 14 months so her prescence gave us a massive booster you know?!

Miss her like crazy, there's only been 3 days since the loss where I've not cried. It will get better, it just has to, but for now I have to just let time do it's healing thing.xxxx

Thanks honey, I believe my cupcake gave us the hope we needed, it had dwindled over the past 14 months so her prescence gave us a massive booster you know?!

Miss her like crazy, there's only been 3 days since the loss where I've not cried. It will get better, it just has to, but for now I have to just let time do it's healing thing.xxxx

Yes definately, you have faith now that you will be pregnant again and although it's tough now you will be a strong mummy. That is a long time ttc, but onwards and upwards now. xx

Hey ladies, I had no children when I was 30 and felt down at the time. I started TTC when I was two months after my 30th and finally fell pregnant a year and a half later (10 months of intensive trying, the rest just not preventing...) . Had my son 4 months after my 32nd birthday. Please don't worry about your age and when it will happen. I'm almost 34 now, TTC no.2. Finally able to move into a bigger house after a lot of hurdles....these things happen eventually, give it time. Also either deactivate facebook (I have) or go down your newsfeed and unsubscribe from all the people whos statues are getting on your nerves!

My status : Wondering how I am or what I'm doing?? Call me and find out!!

Thank you for this!! I turned 30 yesterday, and I woke up and cried, felt like such a huge thing and that I had let people down by hitting 30 and not being a mum, we have been trying for 2 years now. Your message has given me new hope, and I am feeling much better today xxx

Bye bye facebook, you won't be missed.

Clomid baby in the making, currently buying a house - February is the month of great change!

@Tanzibar... good luck with the house buying and lots of sticky baby dust coming your way!!! I hope you get your BFP soon!! :dust: :dust:

AFM, my status would be "Scheduled my 2 surgeries (lap and hysteroscopy) for 03/06 at 1pm, and I haven't decided whether or not i want to say anything on FB or not... hmm.. I dont discuss TTC related issues on my FB at all, and only my close family and close few friends even know that we are TTC right now... hmm... I guess I could just post a vague status and not get that detailed about what the surgery is really for... or not say anything on FB at all about it, and just let my family and close friends know outside of FB... I am not sure how to move forward with this situation...:shrug:"

Another status... "Nervous about the upcoming surgery but trying to put on a brave face and fool myself into thinking it is no big deal... also hoping that our out of pocket costs arent that much after my health insurance pays... ugghh... hoping that we have some $$ left over from our tax refund and that it doesnt all get used up from having to pay for my surgeries....":wacko:

Thanks wannabeprego, In return I need to send you loads of sticky baby dust too :fairydust: :fairydust:

I'm sure you'll come to a decision about whether or not to tell the FB world, just hope it's not drawn out for you.

It's only natural to worry, I'm sure as time passes on BnB you'll hear a lot of positive stories about the surgeries, so much in fact that the nerves melt away. Well thats what I hope for you anyway. xxxx

(sorry need another one!)

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! Will I ever get pregnant? Seriously hoping this is our time, don't know how I'd cope if another year slipped by

My status would be...

Everything in my life i have ever wanted or tried to achieve has turned to pooo! When will one little thing go right for me? Im so sick of watching other peoples lifes go perfectly and them complaining about it!! Grrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->