Facebook Status

I have considered you my best friend and I have shared so many things with you over the years but after what you did yesterday, I am really questioning if you are really a true friend! :nope:

Please stop asking me when I am going to have a baby damn it!! I would have one already if it was that easy!

My status today would ne:

FED up! Toothache and cramps, depressed about cramp coz was hoping this month would be babydust month and cramps are ealry. Not due on till end of week so another month of messed up cycles

CD20, and still no Ovulation :( Ive never O'd this late before!!.. Ive got sore boobs already too :'(

We haven't bought our tickets to the family cruise next year bc we don't know if we can go yet or not.

FB would read :-
Still no easier and still not strong, but here's hoping our month will come and soon, now that af has made an appearance

CD102. Stark white BFN. Are you trying to drive me insane?! It's working. :wacko: T - 8 days til gyn appointment.

My would be
I must appolgies to my work colleges in advance. Cause if af hits tomrrow I'm going to be a very angry moody bitch to work with!

Has two best friends in the whole world, we have been very close for 20 years, they are now both pregnant, whilest I am extremly happy for them both how the hell am I going to cope??? :cry:

My Facebook status would be:

Dear God, please bless me with a baby. We may be young and we may not have a lot of money, but that baby would be the most loved child in the world. I would give him or her everything they could ever hope for. Please give me a chance. My biggest dream is to be a mother...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->