Facebook Status

Wants a baby more than anything, i wish it could just happen for us 3 years later and not even a sniff of a bfp :( feeling down about it.

Doctors appointment to see if I finally have my :bfp: ... although everyone will think its just a "yearly" appointment :winkwink:

Sorry, serial posting going on! But need to vent somewhere, and OH doesnt understand.

My cousins post:

is thinking of family back home today with her fingers crossed & a smile on her face xxx Love you all xxxx

My reply, (obviously not actual reply!)

nnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!! This sounds like it could be a bfp announcement. (or am I reading it wrong?) This is going to sound really horrible, but I am the oldest in our generation and was expected to give the first child of the next, all I need now is for Kate Middleton to get preg and then all my 'goals' have been completly shattered (dont ask why but for some reason I have a major hang up about her getting preg before me, dunno why I dont even know the poor girl!)! Why why why everyone around me except me?????

(sorry, had to vent that somewhere)

Sorry, serial posting going on! But need to vent somewhere, and OH doesnt understand.

My cousins post:

is thinking of family back home today with her fingers crossed & a smile on her face xxx Love you all xxxx

My reply, (obviously not actual reply!)

nnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!! This sounds like it could be a bfp announcement. (or am I reading it wrong?) This is going to sound really horrible, but I am the oldest in our generation and was expected to give the first child of the next, all I need now is for Kate Middleton to get preg and then all my 'goals' have been completly shattered (dont ask why but for some reason I have a major hang up about her getting preg before me, dunno why I dont even know the poor girl!)! Why why why everyone around me except me?????

(sorry, had to vent that somewhere)

It does sound like a BFP hint, but it could also be something else. I know where you're coming from though. I was determined to be the first to have a baby, especially since my sister is 6 years younger than me. But I now have a 7 month old nephew. I love him to pieces, but it was so hard in the beginnning (and still is, sometimes).

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

"We had sex just one time and got pregnant we weren't even planning it" from my BFF that knows I have been trying for 5 years! Seriously rub it in some more no?

I missed two days of taking my prenatals, omega 3 and VITEX. Damnit :/ This better not affect my cycle - VITEX - or I'll get angry! ><

I dnt care abt ur smerk smile or ur not caring altitude. I'm having this baby and dnt need no one's approval.! I'm moving on so accept that....

I hope my mom and the rest of my family be as excited as I am :) Telling everyone in a few weeks.

I just want a regular cycle so that I can finally relate to someone! :(

I would put

'Really hate that i have missed Ovulation this cycle :cry: now i have to wait to move on to cycle 50!!'

Mine:

Why did my temp decide to drop? I was doing so well.. 4 DPO and all temps risen. This morning, dropped really low :( Some say maybe implantation, but I seriously doubt it..

2012 please be kind.. 2011 left me with empty arms.I can't handle living through EVERYONE else's pregnancy's.

Everyone can stop asking when we're having one because you know we would of had one a long time ago even before must of you had BOTH of your children.

mine would say:

TTC is so hard and emotional and everyone posting about their babies is not helping me!!

i would never actual write it but damn is it hard to see everyone else pregnant all the time.. i'd like to be one of them someday SOON.

mini rant ;)

I would put:
Thanks god for giving me pcos/endometrosis/ one stupid enlarged useless ovary . And letting my one little miricle pregancy go at 12 weeks when I thought I was in my safety time!!
And thanks to everyone on facebook for being pregnant and only talking about their pregnancies and children.
And also....(sorry to keep ranting!) if any of my 3 good friends getting married this year announces they are pregnant immediately after getting married I'm going to put myself in a straight jacket and send myself to the metal asylum!!
Thanks for listening x

Things are looking up for me :) just need a baby to complete our family now, the sooner the better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->