• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

After four months without AF, I finally have an appointment with my gyn Monday. I now have cramps and will be furious is AF shows!

I would say:
I am crying on the inside. Our baby would have been due now.

3 months since our loss.... on the other side though, I got a positive OPK! Will be ovulating next two days :D YEEEEEY! :happydance:

I swear I will scream at the next person who posts a baby picture, scan picture or announces they are pregnant, or 'omg i dont want this baby'...have a frickin heart, im sick of crying

I swear I will scream at the next person who posts a baby picture, scan picture or announces they are pregnant, or 'omg i dont want this baby'...have a frickin heart, im sick of crying

My status would also be.

Im sick of crying!

"Waiting for my withdrawal bleed then I'll be trying to concieve! Excited isn't even the word! <3"

Blah. Just found out 2 of my cousins are recently expecting, one friend just had her baby boy 2 days ago, another is about to deliver her little girl and time now, my boss's daughter is due with twin boys anytime now, and a coworker who got pregnant by a one night stand and does nothing but complain about being pregnant and not wanting to care for the baby. Pretty much blocked everyone on FB so I don't have to deal. Trying to keep my sanity, but failing miserably...

Ovulated yesterday :happydance: (well, today if you count it now still, it is past midnight though!)

Ready to go all out for this cycle!. It is going to be make or break!, 50th time lucky right?

Ready to go all out for this cycle!. It is going to be make or break!, 50th time lucky right?

Good luck! :D :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks, i need all the luck i can get lol

good luck! have seen you a few times (not that im stalking you) and it puts my situation into perspective! i really hope this is lucky number 50! x:happydance:

Thank you, I hope 50 is our number!. :)

I hope you dont have much longer to wait, i know that no matter if you have been trying 4 months or 4 years every cycle is hard. Good luck xxxxxxx

Why do we do it? Every month I get slightly excited, only to be let down by af showing, you would think after nearly 30 cycles I would have either learnt or got used to it!!

(14 dpo today, no sign of :witch: yet)

FB would read :- SO selfish, SO ignorant, SO stupid................deleted good bye, actions like yours dont make you family!!!

well, today mine would read.... you were my friend, you were my PCOS cyster, my confidante, now you're another of the whiny cows i'm trying to avoid. 6 years TTC does not give the right to become heartless. (a little long, sorry)

I wish could put:

I am in the last week of the tww period, and i am PRAYING for a BFP next sunday!..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->