• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

I'm just so sick of trying...Actually looking forward to having a break (not excited it's a year) when my DH deploys in a few months. I wish I could just give up and be happy being childless. But I know I'll never accept being childless and completely regret it.

Todays FB would read:- You use and lie to us yet call yourself FAMILY??!!
No chance your deleted and be aware KARMA IS A B***H and she WILL be coming to you VERY soon!

my status today would read:
CD116 and FINALLY going to the gyn for some answers! Let's hope Depo hasn't completely ruined my chances.

Is this cycle going to be our lucky one? I hope so.
But i doubt it, wish gyn would hurry up and send out scan date and wish i hadn't forgotten to get my bloods done... again!

I'm having loads of pains in my ovary, lots of cramping so please let it be our month!

FB Status: Give someone enough rope and they will eventually hang themselves.

Reason why? 2 co-workers and a manager that I have been having problems with have been terminated for doing something extremely stupid. Just made my entire life sooooo much easier!!! Can't even explain how happy I am right now... Only one little problem.. I can't show that I am excited because I'm not supposed to know anything.. Hehehe... It'll all be out soon enough though....:haha:

Todays status would be.

I HATE YOU!!, Want me to tell you why? You are only just 20 years old you have had 3 kids in the time i have been TTC and you are pregnant again, you smoke, drink and take drugs while pregnant!. You were just told that your baby looks like it had spinabiffida (SP?) and possibly downs sindrom!, Any normal person would be sad and start taking care of them selves!, Not you!!, You post on FB asking someone to go get you some drugs!!!!. You make me sick!.

Rant over!, I wish i could say that to her face!.

Yes we are trying t conceive number 4! Please don't judge me, say " havent w got enough"
I love my children, we both support our kids and we are very happy :) can't wait to tell people that I am pg but know I will get loads of remarks :(

Yes we are trying t conceive number 4! Please don't judge me, say " havent w got enough"
I love my children, we both support our kids and we are very happy :) can't wait to tell people that I am pg but know I will get loads of remarks :(

People need to mind their own business more often! I'm happy for you! Hope little #4 will be here soon!

My status today would say, after 3 days of positive OPK over the weekend and am well truly BDed out!! Now please please please bring me good news next week!

Mine would today say....

Is off to Drs with a stupid uti!! After all the bding I was hoping for something but cystitis wasn't quite what I was after!!

People need to mind their own business more often! I'm happy for you! Hope little #4 will be here soon!

Thankyou ;)

mine today would say: I want to be pregnant now!!! Everyone around me is, why aren't I?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->