• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

i cant wait for my pg tests to come in the post so i can start poas lol

AF came today, but i am not sad because I have a job interview tomorrow and if everything goes well i should be starting a new job this Thursday!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mine would say.....

Stop updating your facebooks with 'im pregnant' 'My kids are driving me insane' 'somebody want to buy my kids' etc etc Somepeople really want kids and its just not fair!!!!

Mine would be : After starting this new herbal tea, it only took 3 cups before AF showed! And much lighter and less miserable this time around! It only lasted 2 days really and now 2 days of spotting. Also, started the Vitex/Dong Quai supplements today. Here's hoping that my cycles are going to be normal within a few months and we'll have our BFP by the end of 2012! Also, going for a promotion at work and found out we are upgrading to a 2 bed apt in August! So excited! Plus, Hubby's last day in the Marine Corps is June 20th! Woohoo!! Life is looking up right now!!!!!

I should be 20 weeks pregnant today, instead im lookin at other peoples 20 week scans and pregnancy announcements. If i can't be a mum what is the point in exsisting?

Yes I realize that a couple we mutually know just had a baby. But do you realize that 4 months after we started trying they announced she was 3 months along? Please stop rubbing my face in it. The whole time we've been trying a lot of our friends have either gotten pregnant or had their babies. :cry:

Well one of my friends gave birth today another one had a 20 week scan and another had a 12 week scan ... rub it in my face much?

I want to tell everyone I'm pregnant! But can't. I want to tell everyone we were trying for 13 months! But Can't!

Really? Your fifth pregnancy in 3 years, and I can't even get one. How are you deserving of this gift?:cry:

The reason I don't shower your pregnancy and baby photos with compliments is because I'm jealous. Very VERY jealous. Also, before you get upset with me for not being at the hospital when you popped your baby out, maybe you should think deeper on the subject and realize that maybe JUST MAYBE I'm having trouble and your accidental pregnancy breaks my heart into a million pieces.

Footnote:
If I've learned anything during TTC it's that I will never expect someone to jump for joy for me if I fall pg. We all have our own struggles and many of us keep them private. You never know when someone is TTC for years and then you unknowingly rub your pregnancy and baby in their face.

The reason I don't shower your pregnancy and baby photos with compliments is because I'm jealous. Very VERY jealous. Also, before you get upset with me for not being at the hospital when you popped your baby out, maybe you should think deeper on the subject and realize that maybe JUST MAYBE I'm having trouble and your accidental pregnancy breaks my heart into a million pieces.

Footnote:
If I've learned anything during TTC it's that I will never expect someone to jump for joy for me if I fall pg. We all have our own struggles and many of us keep them private. You never know when someone is TTC for years and then you unknowingly rub your pregnancy and baby in their face.

Couldn't have put it better xx

Footnote:

Very true, I wish more people understood this

Mine would simply say I wish I was pregnant

I want to shout out that I finally feel like everything is falling into place. Finally, my cycles and hormones seem to be getting back to "normal" and hubby seems to be in the more to BD more than he has in a long long time. That of course makes everything else even better. LOL. And now I'm just rambling on and on so I'll just post and shut up... LOL

My nipples are so sensitive, please let this be it!!

How funny if I actually shared that information with fb lol

It's not fair! My best friends get pregnant accidentally and we lose our bean and then I find out I have PCOS. Why does if have to hurt this much?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->