• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

Dear OH's spermies, please give me some sign you were strong and didn't give up on my seemingly hard to crack eggies! 2WW YOU SUCK!!

Today's status would read: MY BEST FRIEND IS PREGNANT!!! Eeeeee!!!! I'm SO happy for her, vene though it wasn't planned!

(but I can't post that, cos I'm the only one who knows other than her boyfriend and her mom, lol)

Has been really stupid looking at baby things and its not helping the no symptom spotting in the 2ww!

The witch is due today! But no sign as yet! Not sure how I come if she comes this time :cry:

"I just hope I am pregnant this month. I can't wait, and I really want this."

Want a big 7 month baby bump for my wedding!! Oh Pwease Oh Pwease!!!

I'm planning a wedding too, but I don't think I want to be pregnant on my wedding day. I feel like if I ever do get pregnant, I'm going to be huge and just exhausted all the time. That might be a little much on my big day. Then again, do I really want to take 13 months off of TTC? :wacko: Wish it would just happen already!

I'm planning a wedding too, but I don't think I want to be pregnant on my wedding day. I feel like if I ever do get pregnant, I'm going to be huge and just exhausted all the time. That might be a little much on my big day. Then again, do I really want to take 13 months off of TTC? :wacko: Wish it would just happen already!

We are only having a small wedding we are getting married in the same place as the reception so the day for me isnt going to be much work :) i just want to know do i order the maternity or the normal version of dress i like lol. I so totally prefer the maternity ones :D

Maybe not TTC on the month that would mean you are about to give birth right near your wedding day! can you imagain going into labour half way down the isle :haha:

Then going to the maternity ward in your bridal gown :blush:!

Oh good. Another fb ultrasound announcement. And you weren't even trying? Super duper. Even better.

Sorry guys, haven't been on here much. My life revolves around trying to conceive and BnB now, sorry.

one night stand = pregnant, council flat and benefits.
Have a job, lovely home, pay all bills, loving partner = month after month of TTC with no light at the end of the tunnel - Fair - I think not!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->