• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

Please let these little purple spider veins on my bbs be a sign of a BFP... PLEASE!!

Woohoo round Two lol Af now stopped, time to get down and dirty lol

Starting my first round of Clomid today, scared of side effects and terrified I still wnt get my BFP.

AF is 1 day late, Not getting excited though i think i must have Ovulated late!

just resisted cheap tests in wilkinsons. holding out to use my digi in the morning as long as there is still no sign of blood! stay away witchy! i'm starting to get hopeful!

I wish I could just conceive and have the baby go to full term..
I wish my baby girl had been born..
I wish my partner could understand what it's like to know I can never give him children..
Cheers that helped haha

Everyone stop getting pregnant and giving birth it makes me up set that i cant!

after 2 years you would think i wouldnt get my hopes up any more but i still cant help it gonna be devasted at the end of the month

damn witch!! She came after I POAS this morning! but now we are trying for a christmas baby :) Roll on cycle 5 :)

Cycle 6 of TTC soon. Why is it taking so long? :cry:

:hugs: its perfectly normal for it to take up to two years :hugs: Hang in there x

It's a year, isn't it?

And thank for the hug. It's just hard when everyone around me is getting pregnant and I'm not x

According to my doctor it can take up to two for a 'Normal Healthy' Couple, but i have heard some peoples doctors will help sooner. :hugs:

Tell me about it!! A friend of the familys 16 year old daughter has just had a baby two days ago. Ive had to make up being ill so i dont have to go sit in their house and watch a child be a mother when i cant.

:hugs: its perfectly normal for it to take up to two years :hugs: Hang in there x

It's a year, isn't it?

And thank for the hug. It's just hard when everyone around me is getting pregnant and I'm not x

According to my doctor it can take up to two for a 'Normal Healthy' Couple, but i have heard some peoples doctors will help sooner. :hugs:

Tell me about it!! A friend of the familys 16 year old daughter has just had a baby two days ago. Ive had to make up being ill so i dont have to go sit in their house and watch a child be a mother when i cant.

Everything I've read says a year, and most doctors will refer you a FS after a year.

And I hear you :hugs: though, I am 18 myself :blush:

x

It's a year, isn't it?

Everything I've read says a year, and most doctors will refer you a FS after a year.

x

Im only 21 myself. Ive got nothing against young people TTC, but its when children fall pregnant because they cant be botherd to get contraception! That bugs me lol

It's a year, isn't it?

x

Im only 21 myself. Ive got nothing against young people TTC, but its when children fall pregnant because they cant be botherd to get contraception! That bugs me lol

Totally!

What bugs me is the amount of people who are blessed with a child but seem to hate them :growlmad:

11 dpo, BFN on FRER, but tons of symptoms! WWWHHHHYYYY?!?!

Actually, I could probably put that and nobody would be the wiser :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"