• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

After WTT for one year i've been TTC for one day and I want it soooooooo badly!

I have 3 posts I would love to put on Facebook today (it's just been one of those baby announcement days around where I live!)

Trying to get pregnant because you & your boyfriend are getting to old to have kids...wait... Your 18 & 22...? Makes sense!

Really, your having your 4th kid, awesome share the blessings...I can't even get one started...

Quit complaining about how much your kids drive you insane & how much time & money you spend on them...be proud!!!

why do i keep clicking to look at my chart hoping that its going to show me something different each time!

Will you lot piss off and leave me alone, I am not a doormat, I am not a human punching bag and I am not here for you to scream and shout at. I AM a girl who is trying to get pregnant and all this stress is not good for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations on the birth of your third child, even tho you smoked and drank all throughout your pregnancy and have never worked a day in your life!

My god im bitter lol

everyone on facebook i am happy for you having children but please be subtle cant take it being rubbed in my face anymore

Would love to tell the world I got my first ever :bfp: this morning! :happydance: I'm rubbish at keeping secrets :blush:

I am heartbroken with you. All I want is for things to be back to how they used to be. I can't stop crying :cry:

I'm sorry, I am happy for you guys but please please I cant take anymore pregnancy announcements or look at my new baby.

I realllllyyyyyy hope i get my BFP this cycle i really wont no what I'll do if i get af... :(

Really wish I knew wth was going on with my body... AF would be as appreciated as a BFP at this point. Ugh. :(

I really want a BFP this month because I can't bare the thought of going to a baby shower later this month and having all the 'oh you're next' or 'when are you guy's gonna start'

ALSO

I want a BFP this month so that I can surprise my sister when she comes up with a sign at the airport telling her the good news.

You have my due date, I feel like you have my baby.
You do everything in your life perfectly, I can't even keep my own babies safe inside me.
I need this cycle to be the one, I don't know how to keep going...

If I see one more pregnancy announcement like "It wasn't planned but.. I'm knocked up! Oh shit, lol seriously im 6 weeks pregnant" I will scream!!!
There is so many things wrong with this ^. For starters announcing at 6 weeks!? I feel like saying 'congrats, I had a miscarriage at 6w4d, but you'll be fine'

You have my due date, I feel like you have my baby.

This happened to my sister. Her SIL announced her 3rd pregnancy 2 days after she miscarried for the 3rd time in a row, and it was the same date. :cry: It was heart breaking helping her through her grief.

*hugs*

I know your there so please just show me!!!!! Two lines Please!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->