• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

Lets see if the relaxed approach has worked for us this time. x

My status would read... "Please stop complaining about your pregnancy symptoms" you should be grateful your hormones are making you feel ill....means you have a healthy bean in there.....
and you've been unsubscribed..LOL

My pregnancy status , when the day comes, will read... after 4 long, hard, and sometimes unbearable years and 2 MC's I am pregnant!

I'm happy to have AF this month. She looks better than she ever has. I feel really hopeful about this cycle.

My first post, but really needed to have a bit of a rant and then get over myself!

My status would read:
Congratulations on your 4th pregnancy in 6 years, and thank you all for for sharing the daily updates on your growing babies (both born and unborn)... you'll notice when I FINALLY stop failing and manage to conceive, but only when you see me because I know just how painful it is to sit and read status after status about the latest thing your child has touched/dribbled on/pooed out etc etc. We did it RIGHT, we waited! And made the decision to try! Why can't it just go right!!

That feels slightly better :/

My status would read:

why oh why are my nipples so lumpy?

fingers crossed this is our month it would be perfect

EternalWait That is exactly how I've been feeling. And I know I won't become that girl because my good friend has been married 8 years and as far as I know they are still TTC. I know she'll be happy for me but I still wouldn't gush on FB. And she's only one that I know. Who knows who suffers silently!

My status right now would be:

Dear Insomnia, if you aren't followed by a bfp next week imma lose my mind. Oh, and tell my bladder this 2-4 hrs needing to pee business the same message.

Sincerely, under slept, and over peed.

My status right now would be:

Dear Insomnia, if you aren't followed by a bfp next week imma lose my mind. Oh, and tell my bladder this 2-4 hrs needing to pee business the same message.

Sincerely, under slept, and over peed.

Ditto!

Mine would be.......
3 pregnancy announcements in 2 days I'm too scared to answer my phone again! Why can't it be me!

*manical laughter*

explanation:
I haven´t told anybody except my very best friend, and I am going to hide my pregnancy from everybody until at least 12-16 weeks (unless I turn into a balloon of course, which is what my granmother and my mothers sister did - my mom didn´t show at all... I´m hoping to be like her, but we don´t share body types... I actually look more like her sister... sigh.).

I have actually managed to convince everyone that I´m nowhere near to wanting a child yet ;)

Dreaming of the day that I will have a bump so big that I can't see my feet.

I keep thinking of a really vivid dream from the other night, I had a baby girl who was 5lb 3oz(?!) And we named her Ria. Not a name we were thinking of so no idea where it came from!

Can I have my Ria very soon please?!

Yes I'm excited for you if you're pregnant...but it's difficult at times.

If my dear OH gets so drunk tonight we don't get to BD tonight, all kinds of hell is going to rain down on him when he gets up for work.

(just a quick explanation, he isn't a drunk normally, he is a final year student and tonight is a massive uni wide bar crawl so we are both going out, I make it sound like he has an alcohol problem but he doesn't, he is just enjoying his last couple of months of student life)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->