• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

Mine would read:
Really hoping i have got pregnant this month.. been waiting for long enough now.. i used to remember my first year ttc when i used to think ahh it will be this month like everyone concieves in the first year.. then the second year where i though well if i haven't in the first year it will definitely be this year and now i'm in the third its like.. yea its not going to happen.

xxxxxx

Bless you, i was about to moan something about seventh month of trying but having read yours i should feel grateful really. fx for you you get your bfp - three years must be so so tough , good luck :dust:

I wish my man was here because I have a good feeling about BD-ing today, but of course, he is away today!

mine would be "Wish my husband would get his act together!!!"

mine would say "quit whining about your morning sickness. You have three kids. I can't even have one. I would do anything to be pregnant... so quit whining!"

4 and a half years and we are at the end of the TTC naturally road now to save up the £11,000 we need for three cycles of IVF.

Is trying to forget a bit about TTC now, too much heartache and sadness (the sadness will never go away I think tho, everytime I see a family I wanna cry) Hoping my carrer change plan is successful so I have that to concentrate on instead

mine would say "quit whining about your morning sickness. You have three kids. I can't even have one. I would do anything to be pregnant... so quit whining!"

This...completely this!

Also, "I wish one of two things would happen, either my BFP, or a magic time machine to get me through until a year of trying on our own is up so i can get checked out!!"

I am TTC ................ Not told anyone we know (dont want the pressure) !!! One of my best mates told me she is pregnant last week I wanted to shout yay Babies but had to act cool and excited x

Mine would be:
I wih some women (really just ONE) on this site wouldn't be catty and bitchy toward me and call me names and tell me my posts are "weird" and "all over the place" making me feel like shit, while I'm dealing with two periods a month and then this poster tells me I definitely have PCOS because of my FSH:LH ratio (one of many indicators, the others don't fit). Reminds me why I don't have many female friends, because women can be such bitches to me. :cry:

ETA: THE VAST MAJORITY OF WOMEN ON THIS SITE ARE WONDERFUL AND SUPPORTIVE, I'm only expressing my hurt feelings toward one person. Every other of you ladies is great.

And I hope I get a BFP even though I'm spotting now at 6DPO. If not this month, I wish for a BPF by the end of the summer.

Feeling down now I've looked at my facebook! Seen a girl from school who has 3 children to 3 different fathers and has announced that she is expecting!! This 4th child has a different father too! She doesn't even look after the children she has now. Always talking about going out getting drunk like a teenager! She needs to grow up and I need to stop being jealous! I'm over ready for my BFP! Wish it would come this cycle!!! X

OH and I finally decided we're going to get married in Vegas. And likely this summer as part of a road trip. Now all he has to do is propose and I can start planning our elopement so we can get away with little to know suspicion!

MrsBroodyPant: i have (ok, had) the exact same friend. Total twit. i'm sure your friend announced her pregnancy with a ultrasound on fb too, ugh.

Hello, I'm Viki.
I only just started trying to get pregnant about a month or so ago. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. My period this month is due today. I've had weird symptoms but I'm not getting my hopes up. I've already tested once and that was last month and it was BFN, I was so disappointed. Fingers crossed that it'll happen soon!

Please let this cycle be the one we have been waiting for! Even more announcements everywhere i look. We need our bfp!

xxxxxxx

i hope this is the cycle for Dh and i :( June 11th will be one year of trying :( my thyroid is under control now...we hardly ever drink...we dont smoke...we have been ready for a year now for a baby! at least now the doctor is helping us...ive got a room up stairs filled with winnie the pooh stuff and baby stuff since thats what im doing the baby room in...im sooooo ready! i see all these ppl on FB that announce their pregnancy and its like dannnggg ittt i wish that was me :( one of my "friends" is getting married since she just found out shes pregnant! her and the guy are having troubles and broke up,....but now that shes pregnant they are gettting married! its like really?!?!? she told me she didnt want to get married or have kids for a long time...well looky looky! :( i just hope my turn is coming...this is putting a lot of stress on me and DH.... :( good thing we have a strong marriage :) cant wait for my BFP! i always try and wonder how it would feel to get a BFP and see it on the test! i wonder how i would tell ppl and i come up with all these different scenarios :) does anyone else do that?!

I do it all the time, with every cycle, I think about what is coming up which would make for a cool annonuncement, but i'm never that lucky :cry: We got our :bfp: a couple of cycles ago and I didn't feel as excited as I imagined I would, I found it hard to believe!! Sadly we lost it, but next time i'm sure it'll be a keeper :happydance:

My status would read today, woohoo ewcm i'm ovulating, hurry home from work future hubby :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->