• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

mine would be...

"stop asking me when im going to have another baby- if i could click my fingers and be pregnant i would have done it by now!! and good for you having a baby but now please stop rubbing it in my face "

i wish AF would hurry up and show- im turning into a right cow :p

We're officially TTC! So you can stop asking us when we're going to have a baby now. It's all luck at this point. Hopefully I get KTFU soon!

I think I may be out. But at least I will get to go on roller coasters this weekend!

Im tired of all you lucky pregnant girls posting how tired you are about your pregnancy !
you shut up lucky biotches lol

Oh please stop asking me when I am going to give you good news....n make you aunts and grandmom's .......we are trying.....stop pushing me :growlmad:

Its a bit of a rant actually, heres goes:

To all the complete prats on here that I know that have gotten pregnant, you're stupid. Every last one of you is complaining and bitching about how you dont want the baby and you're going to abort, what a cruel thing to do. Its YOUR fault you didnt use protection, you KNEW it was a possibility. I lost my son, and he was my whole world, and my MIRACLE baby. I'm supposed to be near infertile and I managed to have him for five whole weeks. I will never see my lovely BFP but if I did it would be a beautiful, happy thing. For you it's just another trip to the clinic. CLOSE YOUR LEGS.

Hoping to get lucky this month! Think its about time now...

Everyone always warned me that love hurts, I didn't believe them until now

Of course I needed to find out that you were pregnant today. My AF showed up late and more painful than ever pushing us into cycle 6.

Yep your pregnant but you already lost your other four kids to CSD.. Seriously shut up and quit being a loser and trying to get attention... Just take care of your unborn baby and feel extreemly lucky that you have the opportunity to be pregnant! Some people just dont deserve kids!

Why does it seem that people who dont need babys can pop them out left and right but the one who want and can take care of a baby just cant get pregnant like YOU!

"my CM's getting more watery, looking forward to a + OPK tomorrow!" :winkwink:

The thought of TTC is making me feel emotionally drained, please don't make me wait much longer, I can't take all the pregnancy and birth announcements any more, when will it be my time, am I not deserving enough?

Dear FB buddies, you fertile lot.....please could you all refrain from having sex until I get pregnant. Pretty please?!

Then I'd comment and say...thats right, I'm trying to make a baby and it's not been going that well!

It makes me sick with jealousy everytime I see another picture of a newborn, that for me is the worst thing about being 30, everyone is having babies all of a sudden. I think I may deactivate my fb account soon :cry:

It makes me sick with jealousy everytime I see another picture of a newborn, that for me is the worst thing about being 30, everyone is having babies all of a sudden. I think I may deactivate my fb account soon :cry:

I know exactly what you mean, (I am 30 too) It seems everytime i turn fb on there in my face is another scan pic :-(

Mine would say,

Please dont be upset if I dont turn up to the bbq today, every single one of you has a bump or baby (or both) one or two I can handle, not everyone :-(

Mine would read:
Really hoping i have got pregnant this month.. been waiting for long enough now.. i used to remember my first year ttc when i used to think ahh it will be this month like everyone concieves in the first year.. then the second year where i though well if i haven't in the first year it will definitely be this year and now i'm in the third its like.. yea its not going to happen.

xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->