• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

Come on body, don't give me a visit from AF! Give us our bfp! Its been 3 1/2 years now surely its our turn, please please please!!

Yet another BFP announcement with a scan picture!! From someone that doesnt want / wasnt trying for a baby!. ....... Yeh this world is fair!

Mine today would be:

Sorry, nothing personal... im not liking/commenting on your post because i just can't stand to see the sight of the baby bump that you are posting pictures of. Yeah, im a little bitter because you have one kid already besides the one coming, and i have none. Deal with it. :cool:

Dear guy I saw in the pharmacy today buying a pregnancy test with a very worried look on your Facebook, I hope it was negative because the idea you have accidentally got some girl pregnant makes me want to cry!!!

Woah 3 pregnancy announcements in the past few days!, I think thats every one i know pregnant!

Dear OH's childhood friend. I don't appreciate you hijacking the Facebook photo of my new car to tell me we now have room for kids. No s*it! That's why we got it. For the baby we have been trying to make for 6 months.

Why is it that the same month I buy a bunch of OPK's for the first time is when everybody starts asking me when am I going to get number 2 on the way .... I'm trying a-h*les but you just can't be told coz you will stress me out even more!!! :wacko:

Well i should be cleaning the bathroom while hubby decorates but he has given permission for me to lay down for half an hour.... while his little swimmers hopefully go in the right direction and survive until o!!! smiley face this morning so o time soon !

Please body, stop messing me around i know i'm not pregnant because i got a :bfn: yesterday. AF where are you? :(

I'm sure I missed O when I wasn't feeling well, another month gone, I feel like i'm running a marathon and never getting to the finish line!!

I wish people would stop asking me when we are going to have #2 right after they ask me how old our son is. We have been working on it for 6 months now thank you very much. I wish I could tell them you know what...it isn't that easy for everyone to get pregnant! I hate saying Oh my little almost 3 year old son is way too onory right now....when I really want to say...we are working on it so back off!
Or when my mother in law says Oh we really hope for a girl because your sister/brother in law are done having kids and only have boys...so when are you getting started on the girl? When we told her with our first child he was a boy she sighed and said "oh" and that was it. I guess she was less than impressed. I love my son with all my heart and am happy we had a boy who was mosty healthy. She has actually said she is glad my sister in law didn't have a child like mine...he is normal in every way just needs to take a medication every morning! I over heard her on the phone once telling my sister in law this when she was at our house...NICE right??? (we see them at most 3 times a year) I would love to say OH i would be happy with a boy or a girl right now! (she doesn't know we are trying)

Nursemommy, your MIL sounds like a monster in law. People that don't understand that getting pregnant doesn't just happen have no idea the emotional roller coaster that a couple goes through without the added stress. Getting pregnant is a challenge but then the odds of having a healthy baby is an absolute miracle. Regardless of what medications your little one is on, he's your son, her grandson & if she can't see what a precious gift he is then she's not worth stressing over. sorry hun, sending hugs your way & lots of :dust:

I want to say we're going to start TTC our first child on June 1st!

Tested today With a bfn. Not losing hope but am a little down. I love my husband and Besty so much but I wish they would not hound me every morning "did you test this morning? Is it positive ? " don't they know I would tell them first thing? If I say nothing then maybe that's your first clue! It's hard to keep hope and positive when every day feels like your letting people down ......

Thank you so much Sunshine15! I take what she says with a grain of salt because she doesn't think about things before she says them. He has been on his meds since he is 1 week old for his thyroid and will continue to take them the rest of his life. At the age of 1.5 he was able to swallow his pill without me crushing it. Now 2 years old he goes to the med chest and waits patiently for his pill in the morning and knows he can't have breakfast until his timer goes off. I don't care if we have a boy or a girl for #2 we just want a healthy baby. I can't wait for my BFP!!! Trying to concieve is hard enough without added stress of facebook posts of other people saying they are pregnant or family asking when it is going to happen. We are taking a much more layed back approach this month trying not to take things too seriously with trying to concieve. Don't get me wrong we are doing the ovulation tests but trying not to stress and have that be all we talk about.

Of *course* AF decides to show up on the day i have my first Labor and Delivery clinical...the bitch!!

Stop asking when we're having a baby, if it was that easy we would of had one a longgg time ago. Plus the people that keep asking it's really none of your business.

I want to tell everyone on FB that I had a MC last month. I dont think it is fair that I have to keep it a secret (hubbies wish)

I think the world should know my hurt - I want to cry today. I want to feel that warm spark of life in my belly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->