• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Facebook Status

so annoyed that my donor let me down this month :-( Need some positivity

Really wish my sister would get off her butt and go get a job. She was supposed to stay here as a transition place, not loaf on our sofa and play video games all day.

not looking forward to the ultrasound tomorrow :( hope i get good news!

I swear to god if ONE more person announcing being pregnant ON ACCIDENT i may have a melt down! PLEASE BLOCK ANY AND ALL PREGNANCY INFO from me on Facebook!

wishes my mother in law will move far far away.. maybe italy hrmm?

FML! im never going to be able to get pregnant! my ovaries seem to suck! clomid 50mg doesnt work! life sucks sometimes!

i announced preg last time with brought a family car... and yes im buying a bigger can and yes were TTC.... get over it!

oooohh good thread, (honest) FB status: 'Ok , I get that having kids is hard work, however lay off with telling me how lucky I am that I don't have any babies at home tying me down while your at home taking care of your beautiful baby. I'm TTC and its crushing. Just cos it happened quickly for you doesn't mean that it does for everyone else....so quit complaining and feeling sorry for yourself.'
Boom, would be awesome to post that, lol:lol:

I thought conceiving would be easy the second time around....after all it only took 1 month last time :(

Should find out tomorrow and over the next few days if this trying worked. Due on tomorrow and hoping that AF is not going to arrive. Fingers crossed!

CD 12.... yea and u know what that means... sorry if i dont like ur pic!

Come on :AF: I know you're coming, don't leave me in suspense like this!

I feel pg but I'm so scared to test. Seeing a BFN would crush me. Why do our bodies have to play these cruel tricks on us?

Oh hi there ex boyfriend who i havent spoken to in about 10 years....why are you suddenly tracking me down on facebook? Creeper much?? Just going to go ahead and not friend you... :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->