Facebook Status

A friend of mine posts DAILY about her being pregnant. EVERY morning I wake up to seeing "7 weeks and 3 days && sooo blessed!", "Going to bed - still so blessed my bean is growing!! **7 weeks and 4 days**"

I literally couldnt stand seeing 2-3 f'n updates a day, so I deleted her. She text me and asked why, and I wanted to say because her pregnancy was giving me never-ending nausea and if I saw one more "omgomgomgomgom I'm knocked up!" post I was going to vomit for real.... I would like to just put that up as my facebook status instead. But I'm too chicken.

I unsubscribed to my friends with new babies... they are none the wiser and I don't have to see updates about their kids unless I go looking. It's a happy medium.

"Stop posting daily photos of your child! Seriously, no one cares."

I know I feel this way (mostly) because of my frustration/jealousy :blush: but just writing that here made me feel better! :thumbup:

Fml! Progesterone level is terrible!!! Wth!! Not happy right now! I'm so sick of my body giving me false signs!

A friend of mine posts DAILY about her being pregnant. EVERY morning I wake up to seeing "7 weeks and 3 days && sooo blessed!", "Going to bed - still so blessed my bean is growing!! **7 weeks and 4 days**"

I literally couldnt stand seeing 2-3 f'n updates a day, so I deleted her. She text me and asked why, and I wanted to say because her pregnancy was giving me never-ending nausea and if I saw one more "omgomgomgomgom I'm knocked up!" post I was going to vomit for real.... I would like to just put that up as my facebook status instead. But I'm too chicken.

I unsubscribed to my friends with new babies... they are none the wiser and I don't have to see updates about their kids unless I go looking. It's a happy medium.

The same thing happened to me!! My cousin got pregnant & all she ever posted was "O I'm doing this because I'm pregnant" "#pregoproblems" & it seriously got to me so bad I deleted her & didn't talk to her for months. Looking back I feel like a bitch & now her little boy is a day old & we have been friends on Facebook again for about 2 months & I just love all her posts. I'm in baby fever. Soon as I got out & focused on myself I'm back in thanks to her!! Lol my other cousin got pregnant & she talks the same way. I'm not as close with her though so she doesn't bother me but I still want to scream!!

3 of my Facebook friends have had babies this past week & one is 23 weeks pregnant.

I want to post something the long the lines of... All of you suck!! I want my miracle!!! :cry:

But the funny part is, when I do conceive I have NO intention on letting anyone on Facebook know!! Lol

Oh, not me!! When I get pregnant, I am going to UNLEASH on all of them!! I am going to announce it to the world, and then I am going to tell all of them how much it SUCKED to see their minute-by-minute pregnancy updates for 9 f'n months and then hour-by-hour pictures of their baby for the next year after that. Yup, sure am! lol

Oh, not me!! When I get pregnant, I am going to UNLEASH on all of them!! I am going to announce it to the world, and then I am going to tell all of them how much it SUCKED to see their minute-by-minute pregnancy updates for 9 f'n months and then hour-by-hour pictures of their baby for the next year after that. Yup, sure am! lol

:haha: Go get 'em girl!!

Lol that is soooo true!! Then they'll all be mad trying to block & delete you!!
I hate when people can dish it but not take it!

mine would be today:I'm so sorry for your loss but knowing you, I give it max 2 cycles and you'll get your BFP again, I have never met someone so fertile in my life. Meanwhile still waiting on #1 for us..3 years later. I'd kill just to have one toddler meanwhile you got two running aroudn already and one barely just left your womb 4 months ago.

Not FB related but love this one from a work colleague:

"I'm pregnant I'm allowed to moan and complain"

My response was: "no you're not".

Obviously what I wanted to say was: "no you're not, I'd give anything to still have my baby"

:-(

On to a more positive note, fingers crossed for this cycle for all of us :)

x

Have a good feeling about this cycle, but it'll probably be the same as the rest. *sigh*

"I really hope this month I get an oops baby. Such a naughty thing to hope for but at this point I don't care, I want my baby!"

Have a good feeling about this cycle, but it'll probably be the same as the rest. *sigh*

This is exactly how I feel. But I haven't had my hopes up in a few months so let's hope this IS the month for lots of us.

"I really hope this month I get an oops baby. Such a naughty thing to hope for but at this point I don't care, I want my baby!"

I know what you mean! I hope every single month for a broken condom and an opps baby, even though I'm unemployed and the timing would be terrible.

Don't I deserve a baby. I am a good girl, will be a good mum. Why is it so hard to get preggo :( I am 30 in less than a week and still no baby for me - I hate everything today :(

**picture of semen specimen cup** well, on to the next thing...

I wish my period would just show up already! I'm tired of feeling hopeful month after month only to get crushed every time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->