Facebook Status

ARGH this TWW is driving me insane, please let it be my month!

My status. Screw you guys....we're eloping! A wedding with my family...not a chance!

My status. Screw you guys....we're eloping! A wedding with my family...not a chance!

That's what we did! We said screw it and just ran to the court house. Then like 3 months later we went and had pictures done so that we could kinda have some memories of a wedding .... I had already bought my dress so I wanted to use it :D Now we have beautiful pictures that we took at the stables in town (we are super country, so it went with my rustic vibe) and it was amazing. Just the two of us :) loved it WAY more than a wedding!!!!

Argh, maybe taking a pregnancy test would at least relieve me of this agony of waiting!

really hopes we can make scottie a little bro or sissy this month :) he deserves it!

My extreme case of "Baby on the Brain" is getting tiresome. I know I should relax but it is so hard when I feel so consumed by the emotions and difficulties of ttc.

So much for not TTC again, after brown spotting for almost 2 weeks after AF left i am then a few days later confronted by pink spotting so take the only test i had left (OPK) and it incredibly positive!. So i guess i'm in the TWW unintentionally!.

Nothing else matters as long as I'm TTC.:ignore:
I really do that when I get close friends email notifications...delete delete delete....I have baby on the brain right now. :wacko:

this is directed at my fiance's cousin: "oh, let me read more of your status updates letting the world know how fucking *PERFECT* your life is!. oh, you finished college (i'm still working at it--had to put a hold on it due to surgery), oh, you just got back from Switzerland. oh, you just got back from new york... oh, you just got a great full time job with BENEFITS..(i'm struggling to find work because of health issues--also no medical insurance atm) oh, and the best part is.. you have barely put any work into ANYTHING. you may have finished college, but how did you accomplish that? your boyfriend pretty much helped you with everything? yeah, that's what i thought. oh, and not to mention you are in PERFECT health... and we are the same age. do I need to go into all of my medical issues?!? because i'm sure you've never heard of the majority of them. i'm not saying that i'm upset because there is nothing wrong with you and you have perfect health, that's great. but, you are really taking your life for granted. you're getting everything handed to you. and it's really not fair. oh, and you go out and party every weekend. good.for.you. i would like something more than that... like a FAMILY. i don't care about how much you drink, keep it away from me."

slipping into a subtle slight depression. :( not enjoying my life at all at this point.

My imaginary FB staus : I love a good boner during ovulation.

we're ttc #2 after Mirena! #1 was sooo easy! I knew my body then, now I feel like it belongs to someone else! POSITIVE OPK's for 4 days past supposed (bbt) ovulation? and the lines are just getting DARKER!? What's wrong with me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->