Facebook Status

After 5.5 years, I am PREGNANT!

That is so great!!! Congrats!!! My friend from high school has been trying for almost 8 years and recently found out she was pregnant, it is just great to hear GOOD NEWS from couples trying for so long!! Enjoy your pregnancy, and I pray for a happy and healthy 9 months :D

Going to the RE in two weeks... Hoping he gives me some Clomid!!!

This is amazing news! Long over due and I'm sure well deserved. Congrats, here's to a happy and healthy 9 months. :flower:

now let's hope your lucky dust sprinkles on a few of us :blush:

I went to college, got married, did some traveling and decided I was ready for a baby...7 months ago. No I don't dislike children, I wanted to be responsible. And just because teenagers, single people or couples with horrible marriages can get pregnant on the first try doesn't mean we all can!

When I feel low, I pray.

Congrats waterlily!!!!
Well my status would be... It's funny how u shit urself when u saw me at the dr office thinking I'm pregnant yet u have no idea what I'm going through!! Sorry ladies it was a bad bad day!!! since when did getting become a competition! It's a part of life!! Xx

Congrats waterlily!!!!
Well my status would be... It's funny how u shit urself when u saw me at the dr office thinking I'm pregnant yet u have no idea what I'm going through!! Sorry ladies it was a bad bad day!!! since when did getting become a competition! It's a part of life!! Xx

That is so great!!! Congrats!!! My friend from high school has been trying for almost 8 years and recently found out she was pregnant, it is just great to hear GOOD NEWS from couples trying for so long!! Enjoy your pregnancy, and I pray for a happy and healthy 9 months :D

After waiting for so many years, it is so difficult to believe that it has happened! We are just praying for a sticky and healthy bean! Thank you and good luck to you too! :flower:

Congrats waterlily!!!!

Thanks!! :flower:

Please let this be it. Feeling confident and my chart is looking perfect, even OH thinks so too!

xxx

I pray that my egg will be there and I did not miss it even though we did not BD yesterday.

If there was conception I will have a baby by April 21st!

My fb status would say:
Dear Pregnant FBers,
Please stop complaining about your back hurting and nausea! After 5 years ttc I'd be glad to have those issues. Get off your piss pot and be glad you can get pregnant!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->