Facebook Status

OMG faint positive test this morning, AHHHHH so excited!
x

Thank you 4magpies. Your chart is looking good, I hope that's an implatation dip you have :)

Thank you 4magpies. Your chart is looking good, I hope that's an implatation dip you have :)

Me too. Loads of symptoms too just hope my body's not tricking me.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

You off the docs for betas to check viability?

xxx

Me too. Loads of symptoms too just hope my body's not tricking me.

Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

You off the docs for betas to check viability?

xxx

When are you going to test? Will you wait for AF to be late?

No I won't go to the docs yet, but I will get scanned at 6 weeks to ensure it's not ectopic, I really hope not.

x

Are you in the UK? They should really do betas to check hcg levels are rising correctly.

Best to catch it early.

FX'd everything is totally fine though!! Eeee you're duffed!!

Im testing Friday. 12DPO although I may cave tomorrow.

See how I feel.

xxx

Yes in the UK, I might ring EPAU then and double check what they do. I'll wait until I've done another test though, just to be sure!

If you can hold out I would, I tested at 9DPO, far too early but that completely destroyed me seeing another negative. I hope you get your BFP :) x

I'd just pop to your GP, explain your history and they can do betas for you.

xxx

I'm Ovulating!!!!! This is the first time that I am aware it has happened!!!! Eeek!

Monday I find out what we do next in ttc!!!! Ahhhh!!! Super excited!!!

Mine today would say - Hurry up postman pat - I am waiting for my opk's to be delivered!

Need some support. I feel so lost and don't understand why i can not just get pregnant, we have been trying forever. i am tired of seeing everyone around me get pregnant. I want a baby not.

if i didnt have a mc i would be 10 and a half weeks pregnant with my miracle ivf baby
i will miss u forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"