Facebook Status

I agree with you matila.

Tonight I would say, got a second line on the opk, just for the bfp now.. :)

Hoping for a baby to make the sore nipples worth it!!

Ok today would be... Fuck me!!!! I'm ovulating in two days I'm gonna miss my Xmas bfp if u don't get it up n do me! Geez i never thought it wool b so hard to make a guy have sex with me let alone my own bf :(

I would either write on DF's wall appoligising for blubbering all sat night as I was pee'd off with everyones status..im pregnant..ive got a month to go....moring sickness is driving me mad (ect lol)

Or

Im a POAS addict! haha x

OK PEOPLE STOP POSTING YOUR PREGNANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!!! Ever heard of this beautiful thing called *DISCRETION*???!!! How about *PRIVACY*!!!

EDIT: to say the above is what I would post on my facebook :haha:

I would probably say;

"It just doesn't seem fair that we lose our much loved baby when there are so many of you out there who DO NOT deserve yours"

Yep I am feeling a bit bitter today!

I would probably say;

"It just doesn't seem fair that we lose our much loved baby when there are so many of you out there who DO NOT deserve yours"

Yep I am feeling a bit bitter today!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

wht a good idea mine would all i want is a baby :(

Thanks to the ladies who previously commented on my "facebook status":) I am just on here now after a few days.
My coworkers even had the gall to say they "missed" me at the baby shower friday night. Thanks guys. Cant figure it out when they've seen me go through 2 miscarriages. sheeeeesh!

Hope everyone is having a lovely monday and i pray for the ladies on BNB who are trying, to get BFP's every day.

I feel so stupid and worried, i'm so daft! I made fried eggs for me and hubby, and then forgot to wash my hands until after eating, so now i'm freaking out about catching salmonella or something :'(

Why do people keep announcing preg/births on fb and stealing my baby names!! :growlmad:

(not really stealing cos I never told them but theres only a few on my list and they keep being used!)

Feeling very good about this month, not TOO long till testing. i want my BFP for christmas!!

I'm obsessed. I've been googling charts and symptoms to compare.

feeling really positive about this month.. OV day today, DTD, will do it again tomorrow! i WILL get my bfp!

I am losing my marbles. TTC will kill me or put me in a padded room. Maybe then I could at least pretend i'm pregnant and be happy forever in my own crazy mind.

I wish AF would arrive or I would Just get my BFP.... instead I've had neither! CONFUSED!!!

I would like to say on facebook

"Hey, I was pregnant too but I just didn't get chance to tell anyone because I miscarried at 6 weeks :("

This staus would be to all those pregnant people updating their statuses about them being pregnant especially the girl who would of been due couple of months before me. So Jelous. I've had to hide all their updates so I don't see them anymore when I log in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->