Facebook Status

Thank you ladybeautiful :)

We had a big chat about it yesterday night once we'd gone to bed, and i think he feels slightly overwhelmed by all this baby talk, and he realises how much i am researching and looking into all of this baby stuff - i think hes worried about being clueless compared to me when we have a baby. I've reassured him that there'll be things that we will learn together, over the 9 months of being pregnant, and then for all of the years that come after baby is born :)

Hes worried about me obsessing over the whole conception part, because he doesnt understand it, which is fair enough - i can't say i knew much about it until i came on here and read up all about it :) Hes telling me not to worry this early on, lets see how my body gets back to normal after the pill, and we'll do the best we can and see how it goes :)

I'm feeling much chirpier today - and your repsonse made me smile, ladybeautiful :)

My 'facebook' status for today:
I have a doctor/counsellor appointment at 11am (2 hours) and i really don't want to go today :( Ohhh..

Todays status would be, - Bloods Done! Please let me baby be ok!

Thank you ladybeautiful :)

We had a big chat about it yesterday night once we'd gone to bed, and i think he feels slightly overwhelmed by all this baby talk, and he realises how much i am researching and looking into all of this baby stuff - i think hes worried about being clueless compared to me when we have a baby. I've reassured him that there'll be things that we will learn together, over the 9 months of being pregnant, and then for all of the years that come after baby is born :)

Hes worried about me obsessing over the whole conception part, because he doesnt understand it, which is fair enough - i can't say i knew much about it until i came on here and read up all about it :) Hes telling me not to worry this early on, lets see how my body gets back to normal after the pill, and we'll do the best we can and see how it goes :)

I'm feeling much chirpier today - and your repsonse made me smile, ladybeautiful :)

My 'facebook' status for today:
I have a doctor/counsellor appointment at 11am (2 hours) and i really don't want to go today :( Ohhh..

Glad I could make you smile, Gem! And so happy that you and hubby were able to talk about it!

My OH says the same thing... this is our 5th cycle trying and he's constantly telling me to calm down and just give things time and not assume that our bodies are broken just because it's been 4 months! It's difficult to stay calm!!

Oh and my FB status today would say: I have a pelvic ultrasound scheduled today to see if there's anything wrong with me... dreading it!!

(I'm dragging hubby along for the U/S... dunno if that's such a good plan... YIKES!!)

I would probably say;

"It just doesn't seem fair that we lose our much loved baby when there are so many of you out there who DO NOT deserve yours"

Yep I am feeling a bit bitter today!

I felt the same way, mine would be

"To all those who say "there is a reason for this" and "it's better to lose a baby earlier than later" and "at least you know you can get pregnant", it still SUCKS to miscarry, and losing a baby, even at 11wks, is hard!"

Yes ttcmikeandme- i agree. Its been a whole year since our last MC and no BFP's since then so now I feel we are broken:(

Today mine would say "my heart is breaking.........why did everybody lie to me throughout life saying that you WILL get pregnant if you have sex........obviously not!"

Mine today is 'How have I got through life without knowing about ovulation, conception and cycles? I feel my education thus far has badly let me down - am I the only one who thought you could just get pregnant at any time...?'

No Katie, I actually think my OH thought that until I educated him last night:)

Hahahaa. Its fun to laugh at them about it. I had to tell him theres only 3 days a month i can get preggers. So get to it man!

I feel like my whole world has just been turned upside down. My mum might have cervical cancer.

This would be my comment on ToxicFox'ss status update- :sad1::sad1::flow:

Im very sorry for you and your family love.

Oh hi MissZoie- The vitamin recipes worked! Im so pleased for you! way to go girl.
Ive got the mister on 2 multi's a day and extra vit c.
Im on a prenatal, vit c, vit B complex, and EPO. Crosss your fingers for me:) I need all the help i can get!

Trying to stay positive, i'll probably cave in and test tomorrow. Haha.

I like this idea!

I would say: how they hell did all of you (seemingly) get pregnant so easily, while I'm still floating my legs in the air after sex, using expensive lube and peeing on an ovulation stick?!

OooooOOOoo I feel better already! :happydance:

Gah. I feel sick, light-headed. I've been typing work emails contain bunch of typos
and I've sore throat
:(

So gutted i got my BFN today, planning my wedding with my best friend though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"