So beyond repair
Nothing I could do
I tried to fix it myself
But it was only worse when I got through
Then you walked into my darkness
And you speak words so sweet
And you hold me like a child
Till my frozen tears fall at your feet

babyhopes i actually read this awhile back n seeing what your going through made me think of it.

As I sit and remember
When you were still a part of me
I try to forget...
Your life was never meant to be.
You were given a life, a soul, a name
But now things will never be the same.
You were mine to give life to
Though only for a while
Things had changed...
I will never see your smile.
Yet my love for you
Will never disappear
Though your voice, your laugh,
I will never get to hear.
You will always be my baby
Though I've never seen your face.
Not a thing in this world
Can ever take your place.

:growlmad: just because I'm "fat" as you so politely put it, doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to want and try for a baby :grr:

:growlmad: just because I'm "fat" as you so politely put it, doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to want and try for a baby :grr:

OMG!!!! whoever called you "fat" should just be shunned from your life ASAP!!! Thats HORRIBLE!!!! Whatever happend to people supporting each other? UGH! PEOPLE SUCK!!!

OMG!!!! whoever called you "fat" should just be shunned from your life ASAP!!! Thats HORRIBLE!!!! Whatever happend to people supporting each other? UGH! PEOPLE SUCK!!!

just a shame I can't ... it was my brother's gf moaning about how "fat" people shouldn't get pregnant because of the baby's health etc, whilst giving me dirty looks :grr:

oh right!!! what a bitch im overweight..........hhmmmm i got told similiar thing that prehaps if i lose weight!wft?!:shock:
i just said yeh and turn in to an annorexic miserable bitch like you who thinks the the idea of a good mum is drinking a smoking while ur pregnant!! grrrr

oh right!!! what a bitch im overweight..........hhmmmm i got told similiar thing that prehaps if i lose weight!wft?!:shock:
i just said yeh and turn in to an annorexic miserable bitch like you who thinks the the idea of a good mum is drinking a smoking while ur pregnant!! grrrr

she's just a waste of space ... I'm gonna try and ignore her from now on otherwise I'd probably end up punching her :grr:

just a shame I can't ... it was my brother's gf moaning about how "fat" people shouldn't get pregnant because of the baby's health etc, whilst giving me dirty looks :grr:
What a b*tch :gun: Pity your brother can't see her for who she really is. You will be such a good mum; I know it :hugs:

yeh you may be heavier but atleast you know youve got the nutrients and fat store to help this baby develope properly in the womb my doc said for some women with bad morning sickness being a bit heavier is actually a good thing because then you still have fats to send to your baby, so hmmff were just prepared for bad morning sickness

yeh you may be heavier but atleast you know youve got the nutrients and fat store to help this baby develope properly in the womb my doc said for some women with bad morning sickness being a bit heavier is actually a good thing because then you still have fats to send to your baby, so hmmff were just prepared for bad morning sickness

I never thought about it that way :hugs:

I never thought about it that way :hugs:

:hugs: i didnt before he told me i found it out when i was preg the first time cause i lost 30lbs from morning sickness n he told me it was very good that i had extra weight because it enabled me to continue to supply my baby with the fats and nutrients needed

:hugs: thanks for the boost hun, I really needed it ... was half considering chucking the towel in and taking a break

its not a bad thing if you need to take a break because it will help relax you. But if you dont want to the next best thing is a bubble bath and a massage. Or spoil yourself and get a pedicure and manicure. Take some you time to destress and hun your not fat you got real curves like a real woman your not air brushed and you dont starve yourself so your healthy. Your going to make a great rolemodel to your lil one because your real. Dont listen to the people who are rude the only person who matters is you.

even where I'm so overweight that if I was referred to a fs they would turn me away because of my weight? ... wish my mum still had her huge corner bath, I'd spend the night soaking in that lol

in all seriousness though, I think I need to remind myself that I'm a woman ... hope some girly clothes might help lol

i hear yah lol since ive had my little boy my look has gone to the men lol my poor hubby i live in sweats and tshirts n i always got a crunchy patch of something on me when he gets home i have no idea how he looks at me the same way. I feel like such a grub but i make sure to take time to destress and have me time.

why cant it be my turn?! all I want is one healthy happy baby, not 2, not 3, not 4. Just one!! Is that too much to ask for?!?!

x

wish my body would make it's mind up one way or another :dohh:

Could everyone else in the world perhaps wait to get pregnant until I do? Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->