Facebook Status

Jealousy sucks. Yes I'm happy for you, but you're both two years younger than me, and already have two kids between you, when is it going to be my turn?

Please catch the egg please :spermy: [-o<[-o< Ovulating today! You can do it!

xxxxxxx

I think I might be pregnant (BFP 1-2wks) but don't want to believe it in case it is false!!!

ok - what i would really love to put on facebook to a few 'friends' who are lucky enough to be pregant.

Claire - stop rubbing it in.ok we all know ur having a baby soon but others arent as lucky.
Vicky - good grief, stop moaning about every little thing. do you not realise how lucky you are to be having a healthy baby without even trying.
Lauren - your my best friend and know how i feel so why do you keep coming to me to tell me about every little movement u r feeling. kick a girl when she's down why dont you!!!

sorry if i offended anyone but needed to get that of my chest.

xx

I have my D&C Monday dreading it xxx

The world may never notice
If a Snowdrop doesn't bloom,
Or even pause to wonder
If the petals fall too soon.
But every life that ever forms,
Or ever comes to be,
Touches the world in some small way
For all eternity.
The little one we long for
Was swiftly here and gone.
But the love that was then planted
Is a light that still shines on.
And though our arms are empty,
Our hearts know what to do.
Every beating of our hearts
Says that we love you.

ok - what i would really love to put on facebook to a few 'friends' who are lucky enough to be pregant.

Claire - stop rubbing it in.ok we all know ur having a baby soon but others arent as lucky.
Vicky - good grief, stop moaning about every little thing. do you not realise how lucky you are to be having a healthy baby without even trying.
Lauren - your my best friend and know how i feel so why do you keep coming to me to tell me about every little movement u r feeling. kick a girl when she's down why dont you!!!

sorry if i offended anyone but needed to get that of my chest.

xx

Steph, i feel ya 100%. i'm so sick of it that this week i "hid" every single friend with an ultrasound pic, constant baby pics or whiny status updates about their pregnancies and/or kids.

husband's crying at the film switch because he wants a baby, wish my stupid body would just do it already!

*****, I know you're my cousin, and I love you to bits ... but I can't face the "you need to put your legs in the air after sex" or "it'll happen when it happens" or "stop stressing and it'll happen" ... you know we've been trying for ages and you send me a stupid message saying "I've got news for you, I'm pregnant ...".

You've been completely patronising since you got pregnant with your second baby and I can't take it anymore!!! When you were down here with your little girl, we were woken up each morning at 5.00 by you and your fella arguing over who had the baby, you left her with us loads, you don't even have your baby for more than 5 nights a week (even though you don't work) and you somehow expect to cope with a second.

IT'S NOT BLOODY FAIR :brat:

:cry:

Why aren't I ovulating yet this month!!!!!! All that BD'ing for nothing????

I feel like a right cow because I've had to hide my cousin's status updates :(

I should be happy for her, but I can't bring myself to it ... there's a post on page 85 that explains it a bit better ... it's just crazy, but I can't get my head around it :nope:

yeah I read it before :hugs: my SIL is the most self centred cow I know oh apart from MIL.

I'm sure between them they are trying to get me sectioned :haha:

We will get there chicken and will be all the better parents for it xxx

I should be happy for her, but I can't bring myself to it ... there's a post on page 85 that explains it a bit better ... it's just crazy, but I can't get my head around it :nope:

Don't worry,if it makes you feel better not to read what she's writing then go ahead & hide it.There's so many effed up situations I can think of going on right now of ppl having kids that don't deserve them it really gets to me too.

If she is pregnant AGAIN, then there is no justice in the world.

I have the same issue! DH Ex-wife might be going on number 4, non of which she has nor will ever have. And we are struggling to have just one. :brat:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->