Facebook Status

Two weeks ago we suffered through a miscarriage after trying for a year and a half. Pretty much no one on my facebook knows. So this is what I would love to say:

"Never gone, never far, in my heart is where you are. Always close, every day, Every step along the way. Even though for now we've got to say goodbye, I know you will be forever in my life. Never Gone."

OHs 15 yr old sister is pregnant, found out yesterday.. what a joke :(
She knows we're TTC too.. :cry: im heartbroken..

:hugs:

I think my status today would be ...

I need to get myself healthy for when I do get my bfp, and taking a break makes so much sense while I concentrate on my weight loss ... so why can't I bring myself to say the words?? :cry:

After being together 9 years we now want it to be our turn to have our own little family instead of it being everyone elses turn

I would really love to be buying baby clothes :( :cry:

I'm feeling really emotional today, hopefully that's a sign :rolleyes: :D

feels like iv been forced to give up something i'm just not ready too :cry:

Mine would be:IUI with donor sperm?!?! Possible?!?!? I hope so bad!!!:shrug:

After being together 9 years we now want it to be our turn to have our own little family instead of it being everyone elses turn

Exactly what I would say!! And after 9 years together EVERYONE expects you to be having kids so 'the question' comes up constantly! :cry:

I'd put my status as 'We're trying for a baby - it just hasn't happened for us yet SO LEAVE US ALONE!!!'. I'm so fed up of people saying 'So, when are you going to have babies then?'. We would have bloody had them years ago if we could - life's just being a bit of a bitch to us right now. :nope:
Aaaaaah, that feels SOOOOO good - if only I could really put that down as my status. I've gone right off facebook - far too many people I know announcing they are PG or saying what their babies/toddlers/kiddies are doing/have done etc...
xxx

OH started looking at baby stuff when we went to Target last night. I feel so guilty because he was getting all misty-eyed thinking about having a baby and in my heart I feel like it's never going to happen and it's not his fault. Am I doing him a disservice by staying with him when I can't give him the one thing he really wants?

dont feel like that caitieridgon. he is with you because he loves you. i am in the same boat as you.

dont want to say that i'm sure it will happen because i get sick of hearin that so will just keep your chin up although it may be hard and i hope and prayfor you that you will get your bfp very soon.

lots of love and babydust to you

xxx

dont feel like that caitieridgon. he is with you because he loves you. i am in the same boat as you.

dont want to say that i'm sure it will happen because i get sick of hearin that so will just keep your chin up although it may be hard and i hope and prayfor you that you will get your bfp very soon.

lots of love and babydust to you

xxx

Thank you! And thank you for not giving me the old positive reinforcements...I get those enough from family! I hope this will be the year for all of us.

xoxo:hugs:

is going back on the pill.. I cant do this anymore :'(

Aww Hun stay strong I used to say that every mth, then it changed to next mth I'm going back on the pill xxx you will get there huni xxx

:hugs:

this would be mine after having a long hard think about things this afternoon

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams”

really tired and fed up with everything, but my family would never understand, so here I am venting to myself.

Should stop testing early, sick of seeing :bfn: but too impatient!

I feel you Emmalouise. My DH's youngest bro has got his girlfriend pregnant and they are having a rushed wedding! At first I was a bit envious but I have gotten over it. Just wanna have my own bundle of joy.:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->